Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
41 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
How broken is your Gameboy, Ds or whatever?
auron779
post Jun 6 2009, 09:32 PM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9 219

Some favs.

My green Gameboy Colour, I still have it and only has a few scratches on the screen, works perfectly.

My purple Gameboy Advance, it was pre-owned when I got it, has a few scratches on the screen and the battery lid thing is missing but I know its somewhere, otherwise its perfect.

My silver tribal edition SP, has a few scratches on the black markings, but works perfectly and is still used sometimes today when trying to beat my time on the first act of Sonic Advance 3 (F'ing love that game, I think I've got the fastest Sonic and Tails record on that level after playing it so many times and making my own route, later discovering online its the same route for WR's).

My Nintendo DS, it has alot of scratches on top from taking it in school, it had one dead pixel from day 1, but works perfectly otherwise.

And finally my PSP, the screen has a line of dead pixels shortly after my dad took it apart to fix the lid on the back as I dropped it once, the wrist strap stopped it, but instead swung around my arm and smashed into the table, rather than landing in my lap, the one time I decided to wear it... Not to mention all the crap under the screen... But it works, my mate said he could have a spare screen from his broken one.

So yeah, that's the current condition of my handhelds.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Galahawk
post Jun 6 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #42

Legendary Dragon Empress
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 21 238

Best team ever

My DS (the very original, not the lite) is covered in dings and scratches, and is missing one hinge so that the top screen wobbles.
But I haven't played it since I lost my Pearl version, so... yeah. It's been that way for a while.

--------------------
[align=center]
- Click Latias for my deviantART | Click Latios for my Tumblr -

[spoiler=Shinies + Fat meeps]
(Shinies are not in chronological order. I stopped caring.)[/spoiler][/align]
+Quote Post

Solx
post Jun 6 2009, 09:51 PM
Post #43

Cuddleslave.
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 740

Active Squad

My only gaming system is the white GBA I inherited from my brother. It's pretty intact, works just fine, but the screen looks like someone rubbed iron wool on it.

--------------------
lunatone.giflunatone.gif
You click my one, I click all of yours.

Which Pokemon am I? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zero K
post Jun 6 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #44

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 046

Team Z

my GBA is fine but me but when i turn on my psp the screen turns green and it starts ticking

--------------------

Download the cool little app called feature points
it gives you points for apps you download and play, which you can later trade in for gift cards or paypal money
add my code:
9HWDTS and get 50 points when you start
+Quote Post

Marth
post Jun 6 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #45

WUUUUUUH
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 750

t

my DS had fallen and didn't charge anymore, we had to send it twice to Nintendo so they can fix it

my dad has it (i'm in Canada and he's in New York) and he says it's fixed so when he comes i can finally get it and beat Gardenia lol

This post has been edited by Dark Mew: Jun 6 2009, 10:16 PM

--------------------

Click Toad Man to go to my party.
+Quote Post

Princess DS
post Jun 7 2009, 10:41 AM
Post #46

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 377

Active Squad

All my hand consoles are perfect (apart from a couple of scratches on the older ones) but my original DS. I've dropped it a couple of times and the hinge snapped. It still works, though. The top screen just wiggles around a bit.
+Quote Post

musical
post Jun 7 2009, 11:35 AM
Post #47

moo
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 964

Diamond Roster

my gba's down button doesn't work, so i can't use it to play yellow anymore. i did have that thing since 2nd grade, though. that was...5 years ago.

my DSlite is dead (sorta. it still works) the top screen had a crack in one hinge, and it eventually the hinge snapped off. now, the screen in like falling off and the top screen doesn't show a picture. i can only play GBA games on it. my brother has a working DSlite, so i play diamond on that.

--------------------

Future White Team

~*~Cochon~*~Scimmia~*~Moelleux~*~Pepo~*~Karta~*~Buibui~*~

SEARCHING FOR SHINY BARBOACH AND SHINY DROWZEE
ONE-CLICKERS: RAICHU IS YOUR TARGET
+Quote Post

Wastelander
post Jun 7 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #48

True king
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 552

The Runaways

My old pink Game Boy Advance is still surviving. The buttons hardly work anymore, especially the D-Pad. The game pack slot is cracked at the sides and the thingamajig that clips the battery cover onto the system broke off years ago. But that ain't anything to cry about, since I've ditched my GBA for Ds.

On my original sliver Ds (the brick), cracks have appeared at the bottom of the lid, under the screen. It's probably due to me repeating dropping it...

--------------------

Software engineer by day. Hermit writer by night.
nothing is impossible chasing a super hero on the run
+Quote Post

Eryth
post Jun 7 2009, 02:06 PM
Post #49

Even if I can't see the future, I'll keep walking.
Group Icon

Member No.: 26 202

GHOSTIES

My DS has a scratch all the way across the screen, but it's really thin so I can still see the screen fine. There's also this black blotch in the corner that I can't wipe off so I suspect something's wrong with the screen. And sometimes when I touch the touch screen the whole top screen gets this reddish tinge. It's weird...

--------------------
+Quote Post

Hikaru Okami
post Jun 7 2009, 03:14 PM
Post #50

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 126

Dragons

Ugh...My DS' Touch Screen is dying. Most of the time, no matter where I tap, it registers to the far left of the screen. It's a real pain especially when playing Trauma Center or underground in my copy of Diamond.

--------------------

+Quote Post

desbrina
post Jun 7 2009, 03:58 PM
Post #51

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 25 403

My Platinum Party

My DS is all right since its only a couple of weeks old. My PSP is ok, not even a year old yet. i try to keep it in a good condition sinces its the limited edition ff7 crisis core one
My GBC is alright considering its age, my GBA has a scratched screen which wasn't down to me, brought it preowned and it was like that

--------------------

+Quote Post

VicariousGamer
post Jun 8 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #52

KOOOM
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 272

Mah Team

I have one of those old DS', its in remarkably good condition. The touch screen is just scratched up a bit.

--------------------
__/\__

My Let's Play
Clicking on this will make your life a lot harder give you cake! (click to show)
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Metis
post Jun 8 2009, 01:39 PM
Post #53

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 121

Active Squad

There's a crack on the hinge, and the top screen won't lock in place anymore....makes meh sad.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Jun 8 2009, 01:54 PM
Post #54

Well, I wish I'd wished you well
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 143

Let Us In

My GBA SP has scratches on the back and the company stickers are peeled off from wear and tear. The battery can't stay alive for very long anymore. I have to charge at the end of each play session, which normally lasts for a few hours at a time. Never anything more than two hours. All of this after i got it brand new two years ago. IMO, it should have lasted longer than that. My original Game Boy and my Game Boy Color lasted for 5-7 years and still went strong even after the GBA came out. No scratches at all.

I bought a used old DS to replace my dying GBA. It's pretty awesome and functions optimally. The only thing wrong is that there are a few small scratches at the very base of the top screen. They don't interfere with the view at all. there are a few obvious scrapes and scratches on the outside from general wear, but I'm glad that there isn't anything critical.

--------------------
+Quote Post

jonnyfin
post Jun 8 2009, 02:11 PM
Post #55

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 31 434

Active Squad

MY Ds is in half.
Same with my DS Lite. :ppp
+Quote Post

Rhyme
post Jun 8 2009, 03:54 PM
Post #56

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 30 686

My Favorites

my silver gba sp is fine, my silver DS has the "ring" (near the R shoulder button) of its hinge broken, and my silver DS lite is fine

--------------------

One-clickers
-> <-

+Quote Post

Pingu
post Jun 8 2009, 04:11 PM
Post #57

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 24 256

Active Squad

I've still got a really old Gameboy Pocket, which still works, except that there's no power light, so you don't know when it's dying.

My DS is pretty much new, I've had it for a few months, and it's wonderful. Got it mainly because it was a $150 Kanji dictionary (studying abroad in Japan in September), but of course, it plays games as well grin.gif

--------------------
My Special Band of Buddies
+Quote Post

MewKiichigo
post Jun 8 2009, 04:27 PM
Post #58

Can we have gen 6 settings plz?
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 334

PokeWarriors

My DS is nearly brand new. Just bought it back in January when I accidently dropped my other one in the toilet. x__x; My SP is in good shape, but it has been acting a little wierd lately. The power light will often switch back and forth from red to green. Sometimes, when it goes back to green, it stays that way for a while, so I'm usually confused as to when it needs to be charged. XD
+Quote Post

Thalassa
post Jun 9 2009, 08:19 AM
Post #59

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 073

My favorite Pokemon

My GBA and my Ds are working perfectly!They only have some few small scratches but nothing to serious...
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 9 2009, 08:26 AM
Post #60

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

All of my systems are good, but my brother dropped my ds so the L button is slightly shaven off.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

41 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:06 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.