Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Questions About Arasam, I want to get a feel for the city before I actually begin to RP in it.
Red Kitten
post Jul 16 2009, 04:59 PM
Post #1

FUBAR.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 44 281

DC's Team (PANE)

I just wanted to confirm this, because I couldn't find it in any of the FAQs or region descriptions. I know that Arasam is a city in a crater on Mt. Carello. But I have some questions. One, is Arasam urban or more suburban? Does it have a lot of big buildings and pavement or is it more natural looking? And what is the climate like? Is it always cold because the mountain is cold, or does the whole dormant volcano thing affect it?

I just want to have a clear image of what Arasam is supposed to be, because my character has just moved there and from the information given it seems a little unclear to me. Also if anyone can find a RP that the players are actually in Arasam, so I can read it and get a feel for the city I would really appreciate it. I've been unsuccessful in finding one so far. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps!

--------------------

Click my Pokemon please? <3

Credits (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Jul 16 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

On EmberWings is set in Arasam currently, but little description has been made of the city.

I see it as using the rock naturally with buildings being set into and made from the stone. Also, there is a garden (likely artificial) and a training paddock near the pokecenter.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:28 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.