Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Platinum's Wi Fi Capibilities
Madeupfred
post May 31 2009, 07:12 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 26 436

Active Squad

In your honest opinion, do you consider the new additions to Diamond and Pearl's already solid Wi Fi to be any much of an improvement? I own both Platinum and Diamond, yet I feel that Diamond has the upper hand in Wi Fi due to the simplicity of it all and the lack of the near worthless WiFi Plaza.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

post Jun 1 2009, 02:52 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15 205

so i herd...

I wouldn't say it's a huge improvement, but it's a step in the right direction. The Wi-Fi capabilities for Diamond and Pearl were nice, but when I got the games, I felt as if they were lacking activity in that area. Platinum, not so much, since there's more to do. I agree, the Wi-Fi Plaza is sort of 'bland,' but I believe this opens a lot of doors for exciting possibilities in the future. Like most of us, Nintendo usually has to go through trial and error. So the more they work and experiment, the closer they get to successfully launching a game with features that virtually everyone enjoys.
+Quote Post

Flamer
post Jun 1 2009, 03:37 PM
Post #3

Insert whitty phrase here
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 757

Faves

I haven't tried out Platinums GTS, so can't comment on that, but I personally have enjoyed the new additions to wifi. The Wifi Plaza is a fun way to wate some time, although the novelty of it is starting to wear off slightly now. The battle recorder is a great function. Already found some excellent battle videos to entertain me. The whole record thing is also a nice touch. None of these things are ground breaking like the original wifi stuff that first appeared in D/P, but they do what they're there to do, enhance the game.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rayquaza
post Jun 2 2009, 03:54 PM
Post #4

The green dragon of the skies.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 027

tey r huge!

Love platnum's wifi especially the wifi plaza

I have a lot of people wanting my "Signal 3" or whatever 3. I own at the swalot game. I go crazy
The gts the same as the one in diamond. No coment

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:35 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.