Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Closed TopicStart new topic
New Year, New Achievements
Yamper
post Jan 10 2013, 01:19 PM
Post #181

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(kirby163 @ Jan 10 2013, 06:14 PM) *
QUOTE(Spades Slick @ Jan 10 2013, 07:16 AM) *
You yourself stated that you could do EC in 15 hours, yet don't have enough time in the day to do it. Others do; 26 did already, and I'm sure others do but haven't had the opportunity due to a variety of factors. Like BB said, this is an optional thing, with the harder achievements in place for users who have the drive and capacity to unlock them. I'm sorry that you and others are discouraged - either from completing all the achievements or from GPX+ entirely - but we're not lowering the bar on any of these.

Alright, I understand. Could I ask a favour? Could you direct me to where might I find some tips to optimize clicking? I've searched, but the information was too old.

http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=67824

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

purple umbreon
post Jan 10 2013, 01:22 PM
Post #182

How is it like to have a family?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 155 777

my favorite team

There are people (like me) who will probably never get "Elite Clicker" because our pc's or other things we use are to slow. I understands some people complaining but those who are actually able to do it shouldn't complain.
I'm sorry if I seem like complaining but I'm trying to explain something. Not everyone can get that many interactions in a day, not even if they try for a whole 24 hours without stopping. For being able to do that you need to be able to do (probably) more than 11k interactions in an hour. Me personally, I can barely manage to do 9k and I know there are users who can only do like 6k an hour. I don't really mind not being able to get the cheevie but there are others who do want to get it but just can't.
Sorry for this long explanation but I'm talking for everyone who has a slower pc and actually wants to get the achievement.

--------------------

Click to see my gallery

other stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

kirby163
post Jan 10 2013, 01:43 PM
Post #183

Stuck in a dungeon~ Gonna save the day~
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 65 892

Adventure Team

QUOTE(Jim Hawkins @ Jan 10 2013, 01:19 PM) *
QUOTE(kirby163 @ Jan 10 2013, 06:14 PM) *
QUOTE(Spades Slick @ Jan 10 2013, 07:16 AM) *
You yourself stated that you could do EC in 15 hours, yet don't have enough time in the day to do it. Others do; 26 did already, and I'm sure others do but haven't had the opportunity due to a variety of factors. Like BB said, this is an optional thing, with the harder achievements in place for users who have the drive and capacity to unlock them. I'm sorry that you and others are discouraged - either from completing all the achievements or from GPX+ entirely - but we're not lowering the bar on any of these.

Alright, I understand. Could I ask a favour? Could you direct me to where might I find some tips to optimize clicking? I've searched, but the information was too old.

http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=67824

Thank you very much.

--------------------
Shiny race with Mack

+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Jan 10 2013, 02:05 PM
Post #184

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(purple umbreon @ Jan 10 2013, 01:22 PM) *
There are people (like me) who will probably never get "Elite Clicker" because our pc's or other things we use are to slow. I understands some people complaining but those who are actually able to do it shouldn't complain.
I'm sorry if I seem like complaining but I'm trying to explain something. Not everyone can get that many interactions in a day, not even if they try for a whole 24 hours without stopping. For being able to do that you need to be able to do (probably) more than 11k interactions in an hour. Me personally, I can barely manage to do 9k and I know there are users who can only do like 6k an hour. I don't really mind not being able to get the cheevie but there are others who do want to get it but just can't.
Sorry for this long explanation but I'm talking for everyone who has a slower pc and actually wants to get the achievement.

My PC can't handle it either, and I do want to get it too. If it matters that badly to someone, they can save up and upgrade their computer. Otherwise, anyone who cannot handle that much activity will have to deal, because as I stated before, the limit is not going to be reduced.

I don't want to see any more complaining about the clicking or any other achievements, or the poster will get an automatic 10% warning.

This post has been edited by Spades Slick: Jan 10 2013, 02:06 PM

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Pizza Guy111
post Jan 15 2013, 04:11 AM
Post #185

Humble Soldier
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 986

The Brigade

The main problem for me getting EC is that every time I try to pull an all-nighter, I just end up falling asleep at my computer. 10k-11k interactions per hour seems possible but only if I dedicate an entire day for it. Therefore, it would probably be a Saturday when I finally try it, and I'll need to get a LOT of sleep beforehand. (I think I have the "how to get 10k-11k interactions per hour", just need to figure out when I'll feel like devoting myself to this)

--------------------
Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Jan 22 2013, 09:17 PM
Post #186

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

Um, I am trying to unlock An All Night Thing achievement and I completed 3 explorations within 24 hours--I started the first one at 9:09 my time, which was 12:09 server time-- So shouldn't I be able to unlock this achievement or is there something I'm missing? Does "in a day" mean within 24 hours or 12? I don't even know which 2 of three explorations counted. I'm pretty bummed out that its not unlocking and telling me I only completed 2/3 when I've done 3 all day :C

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Esc
post Jan 22 2013, 10:44 PM
Post #187

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Slade Wilson @ Jan 22 2013, 09:17 PM) *
Um, I am trying to unlock An All Night Thing achievement and I completed 3 explorations within 24 hours--I started the first one at 9:09 my time, which was 12:09 server time-- So shouldn't I be able to unlock this achievement or is there something I'm missing? Does "in a day" mean within 24 hours or 12? I don't even know which 2 of three explorations counted. I'm pretty bummed out that its not unlocking and telling me I only completed 2/3 when I've done 3 all day :C

It means you have to complete all three explorations the same day. I started one and it took 2 days to complete it. That same day, I completed 2 more explorations. They don't have to be started on the same day, but finished on the same day.

Maybe it takes a while to load? What explorations did you complete?

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Jan 22 2013, 11:23 PM
Post #188

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

QUOTE(Esc @ Jan 22 2013, 07:44 PM) *
QUOTE(Slade Wilson @ Jan 22 2013, 09:17 PM) *

It means you have to complete all three explorations the same day. I started one and it took 2 days to complete it. That same day, I completed 2 more explorations. They don't have to be started on the same day, but finished on the same day.

Maybe it takes a while to load? What explorations did you complete?

I found the bug thread about it and tried the log-out and check my achievements as a guest from my profile and it shows that it was unlocked but I never got the reward or notice. And it was Yellow Forest, Sweet Success, and Mystery Creatures of the Ruins that I did. And I did finish all 3 within the same day--Tuesday 12:09 server time until Tuesday 9:15 or so server time

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Hanneke
post Feb 15 2013, 08:12 AM
Post #189

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 408

Active Squad

Awesome! thrust.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Synchronise
post Feb 15 2013, 08:30 AM
Post #190

[PAPER INTENSIFIES]
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 425

Fithos Team Delta

QUOTE(Hanneke @ Feb 15 2013, 08:12 AM) *
Awesome! :thrust:

Spamming AND necroposting. Time to lock this.

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.