Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Closed TopicStart new topic
6th Gen Info
Esc
post Jun 18 2014, 01:39 PM
Post #181

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Leomon2004 @ Jun 18 2014, 01:33 PM) *
When 6th Gen is officially released here will the starters be allowed to breed?

If anyone has the Egg Description for the Fennekin and Froakie eggs could you PM them to me please? So I'll know what to look for in the lab.

When they are released, I'm sure they'll be able to breed.
And for egg descriptions, just look for things that you don't know and you may be able to get one.

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jun 18 2014, 02:18 PM
Post #182

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

I've heard of people lucking into finding the 6th gen starters in the Lab. Thus far I haven't found or seen any of their eggs and I"m glad for that as I love surprises. love.gif I did have enough Prize Points to get one of each egg, once my exploration platter clears up.

As for the egg descripts, that's correct. Just remember the "don't ask, don't tell" policy. It would be no fun to say outright what they are. If you are familiar with the other egg descripts then just hunt and poke about the Lab and when you see something that you don't recognize... who knows? wink.gif Maybe you'll get lucky.

And if you participate in the Scavenger Hunt (or Poke Hunts) you'll earn prize points towards purchasing your own egg vouchers when they come back around.

I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the 6th gen releases and bet that, once that happens, the starters would be made to breed. At least... I really hope so! grin.gif :chespin:... LOL. Guess we're still waiting on those, too. blush.gif

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Margo
post Jun 18 2014, 04:14 PM
Post #183

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 878

Active Squad

QUOTE(Leomon2004 @ Jun 18 2014, 07:33 PM) *
When 6th Gen is officially released here will the starters be allowed to breed?

If anyone has the Egg Description for the Fennekin and Froakie eggs could you PM them to me please? So I'll know what to look for in the lab.

As others have mentioned, you're not supposed to ask for egg descriptions. And you could always just use Repel...?

--------------------
||
+Quote Post

Leomon2004
post Jun 18 2014, 06:14 PM
Post #184

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 169 994

Active Squad

QUOTE(StrawberryLoveIntervention @ Jun 18 2014, 02:17 PM) *
Like has already been said you can't ask for egg descriptions, but if you want to find one, you could go to the party of someone who has one of the eggs, click on the egg and read its description there.

That poses a similar problem. I don't know what they look like. And since I basically got told off for asking for the descriptions I'm not gonna ask what they look like.

I guess I'll have to wait until the official release or I get enough Prize Points. Whichever comes first.
+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Jun 18 2014, 06:28 PM
Post #185

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

If you don't have the eggdex data, just buy some repels and periodically use them in the Lab. That's how I got my first Fennekin.

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Leomon2004
post Jun 18 2014, 06:43 PM
Post #186

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Doom Hunter @ Jun 18 2014, 04:28 PM) *
If you don't have the eggdex data, just buy some repels and periodically use them in the Lab. That's how I got my first Fennekin.

Repels only work on the first use. The effect doesn't linger. So unless I have tons of Repels it's rather pointless to me.
+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Jun 18 2014, 08:30 PM
Post #187

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

You're saying that you are missing a lot of egg dexes? I know it only works once. If it doesn't show a Kalosian, then come back and do it again later. It might take some repels, but that's the cost of a starter right now.

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Leomon2004
post Jun 18 2014, 09:46 PM
Post #188

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Doom Hunter @ Jun 18 2014, 06:30 PM) *
You're saying that you are missing a lot of egg dexes? I know it only works once. If it doesn't show a Kalosian, then come back and do it again later. It might take some repels, but that's the cost of a starter right now.

Yeah I'm missing a lot of egg dexes. But I'm looking for Fennekin/Froakie right now.
+Quote Post

Esc
post Jun 18 2014, 10:56 PM
Post #189

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Leomon2004 @ Jun 18 2014, 10:46 PM) *
QUOTE(Doom Hunter @ Jun 18 2014, 06:30 PM) *

Yeah I'm missing a lot of egg dexes. But I'm looking for Fennekin/Froakie right now.

Honestly, if I were you, I would use a repel every now and then and read the descriptions. If you feel that the description may match the said pokemon, I would take it.
You could also prowl around the online list, look for someone that has a fen/frok egg and click it and read the description and just look for it.

/Just stating some options you have.

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Leomon2004
post Jun 18 2014, 11:10 PM
Post #190

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Esc @ Jun 18 2014, 08:56 PM) *
Honestly, if I were you, I would use a repel every now and then and read the descriptions. If you feel that the description may match the said pokemon, I would take it.
You could also prowl around the online list, look for someone that has a fen/frok egg and click it and read the description and just look for it.

I don't want to waste the points I have on Repels to try to find these eggs. They're not that important to me. Except maybe because ShinyGreninja looks awesome.

This post has been edited by Leomon2004: Jun 18 2014, 11:25 PM
+Quote Post

Panda14616
post Jun 20 2014, 07:21 PM
Post #191

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 69 339

Active Squad

Are all the starters in the lab, because I just got one?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Jun 20 2014, 09:23 PM
Post #192

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Yes, all of them are in the lab.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

the1stpkmnfan
post Jun 27 2014, 07:05 AM
Post #193

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 338

NoNeed2Worry

I'm happy to see Gen 6 is beginning to leak more into the GPX+ site. Still looking forward to that and the mega evolutions to collect.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jun 27 2014, 07:23 AM
Post #194

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Leomon2004 @ Jun 19 2014, 05:10 AM) *

I don't want to waste the points I have on Repels to try to find these eggs. They're not that important to me. Except maybe because ShinyGreninja looks awesome.

Well why don't you go to the shelter and get as many eggs as you can that you don't have yet?

e: removed the colour from my quote.

This post has been edited by Samoo: Jun 27 2014, 07:24 AM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

ChibiNinja
post Jun 27 2014, 12:47 PM
Post #195

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 157 120

Active Squad

QUOTE(Samoo @ Jun 27 2014, 07:23 AM) *

Well why don't you go to the shelter and get as many eggs as you can that you don't have yet?

Fennekin/Froakie aren't breedable yet, so you're not going to find them sitting around in the shelter. As they said, Leo doesn't want to waste repels, and that's about all that would do is narrow other things that could be found; even in the lab, Fennekin/Froakie aren't there all the time, just occasionally.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jun 27 2014, 01:19 PM
Post #196

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(ChibiNinja @ Jun 27 2014, 06:47 PM) *

Fennekin/Froakie aren't breedable yet, so you're not going to find them sitting around in the shelter. As they said, Leo doesn't want to waste repels, and that's about all that would do is narrow other things that could be found; even in the lab, Fennekin/Froakie aren't there all the time, just occasionally.

I am fully aware they're not breedable, the fact is the chance of finding the Froakie/Fennekin eggs in the lab will be increased when their egg dex is much fuller is what I'm aiming at wink.gif

I wasn't suggesting to find Froakie or Fennekin eggs in the shelter, lol.

e: whee imma ninja

This post has been edited by Samoo: Jun 27 2014, 01:26 PM

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Jun 27 2014, 01:20 PM
Post #197

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

QUOTE(ChibiNinja @ Jun 27 2014, 12:47 PM) *

You misunderstood what Sam said. The idea is to go to the Shelter and get eggs that Leo doesn't have in their Pokédex (from all gens), not 6th Gen starter eggs. That way, those other eggs would be excluded from what would show up in the lab, making starters easier to see.

Edit: Ninja'd by Sam.

This post has been edited by Synx Itax: Jun 27 2014, 01:20 PM

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

ChibiNinja
post Jun 28 2014, 02:45 PM
Post #198

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 157 120

Active Squad

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Jun 27 2014, 01:20 PM) *
QUOTE(ChibiNinja @ Jun 27 2014, 12:47 PM) *

You misunderstood what Sam said. The idea is to go to the Shelter and get eggs that Leo doesn't have in their Pokédex (from all gens), not 6th Gen starter eggs. That way, those other eggs would be excluded from what would show up in the lab, making starters easier to see.

No, I understood what was said, but I'm saying that even if you have an otherwise full dex you'd still be blowing repels a lot because they still don't show up all the time in the lab.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jun 29 2014, 07:19 AM
Post #199

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(ChibiNinja @ Jun 28 2014, 08:45 PM) *

No, I understood what was said, but I'm saying that even if you have an otherwise full dex you'd still be blowing repels a lot because they still don't show up all the time in the lab.

I'm aware they're not always there. My advice (and others' advice) was merely to suggest ways to make finding the starters less infuriating. What if they're actually in there and they don't show up because he has more than 50 eggs missing from his Pokédex? That's all I'm saying.

Regardless, they said they don't want to actively hunt for them so I guess they'll either have to wait until the release of Generation 6 on the site or somehow gain 90 Prize Points overnight.

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

master foskia
post Jul 4 2014, 03:49 AM
Post #200

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 51 518

Old BW GBU team

QUOTE(Samoo @ Jun 29 2014, 02:19 PM) *
QUOTE(ChibiNinja @ Jun 28 2014, 08:45 PM) *

I'm aware they're not always there. My advice (and others' advice) was merely to suggest ways to make finding the starters less infuriating. What if they're actually in there and they don't show up because he has more than 50 eggs missing from his Pokédex? That's all I'm saying.

Regardless, they said they don't want to actively hunt for them so I guess they'll either have to wait until the release of Generation 6 on the site or somehow gain 90 Prize Points overnight.

i have all eggs and with repels ě've found 4-5 legendaries, ditto, a couple of unown and fennekin
repels are awesome. simply use them when you see that there are many eggs in the lab (+700)

--------------------
Always answer to a question, even to say "No". It's called Good Manners
+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:58 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.