Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Pokemorph World, Different pokemorphs,different personalities,same world
Fiorre
post Oct 23 2009, 02:21 PM
Post #1

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 47 550

My SS team

There is a world where mostly pokemorphs exist,some pokemon,and no humans.All pokemorphs live happily alongside each other while some have their rivals and enemies,some even have pokemon friends of there own species.There are no laws of any sort in this special world.The world they live in has a varity of different weathers and on a solar eclipse,they all turn into pokemon until it goes away.Along with the fact that on lunar eclispe they turn into humans until it ends.It is a very unbalanced world where almost anything can happen,anything logical.The world has 5 continents where they can roam and meet others.The continents names are Lothry(Lo-Thi-er),Anbedle(An-Bed-le),Kalipse(Ca-Lip-Se),Haility(Hail-it-e),and Chalinia(Cha-line-ia).These continents have there own weather stats and history.Lothry,is an acient place and is full of memories and displays of past things,it has a hot weather and is full of beaches,it rains 15 min a everyday.Anbedle ,a place of rainy nights follwed with storms that start in the begging of the night and lasts until morning,it has lots of strong buildings and technolagy inside huge malls and stores.Kalipse,is where the first lunar and solar eclispe appeared,Lunar and solar eclipses are common there,and it is where most pokemorphs go when they want to take pictures of there other unkown forms.Haility,is the wonderland of snow,where snow ball fights are common with all types of pokemorphs and relationships are easily formed,from friends,enemies,and lovers.Chalinia,is a place where most pokemon go to explore,it is full of forests and dangers in every corner,some pokemorphs train there.Those are the five continents to the pokemorph world.

In a world full of pokemorphs,there are two unseparated friends,Stella(espeon pokemorph) and Fiorre(Glaceon pokemorph) and they have there own little stories.Stella was abandoned by her parents when she was 2 months old and was adopted by fiorres parents before fiorres birth.After fiorre was born they became best friends and never got separated.One day on a lunar eclipse fiorres parents were gone and never to be found again.Stella was 10 years old and fiorre 9 when that happened.The two friends searched throughout the 5 continents of there world and throughout there explorations stlla gained fame of horror through-out some pokemorphs.some warning signs would sometimes be found in places they habe been before.after 3 years fiorre found out that stella was a horrifying pink addicted best friend that gave make-overs during some pink frenzies she had ocassionaly.Now,begins a different story as this one is continued,the story that begins now is yours!

<---- Pokemorph world Map
Rules:
1. No godmodding unless the user of the character approves of it.
2. Please spell out each word. 'You' is spelt 'you' not 'u'.
3. I will give the user 5 chances if they disobey the rules...if you really want to break the rules,leave the rp and break them elsewhere
4. You can have as many characters as you like just make your posts understandable
5. After a while, if you're character is not at their highest stage, you will be able to allow them to evolve. But this is only after we have at least 5 pages done,after that if an item is needed you shall get it somewhere and or get to the needed lv with training or battling.
6.If you want you can have a pokemon with you,the pokemon you are morphed with,but whenever you transform it becomes a pokemorph exactly like you were X3

Sign-up form
CODE
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pokemon:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]Best if you can find one, if not just describe it instead

accepted characters (click to show)

This post has been edited by DestenysVoice: Dec 21 2009, 04:20 PM

--------------------
If you dare mess with Nimmie( Yesh, I'm talking about about Nimmie, Nimzie, Nim, Nimscicle, Nympha, Nymphadora, Nimz ,Nymmii and whatever nickie she has as well~)You're gonna be one of the few to ever see my dark side and not live to tell about it >:D

I claim all shiny and non-shiny:Arcyena(Blackfire), glaceon.gif eevee.gif [insert the rest of eeveelutions here] luxray.gif staraptor.gif ninetales.gif vulpix.gif arcanine.gif growlithe.gif mightyena.gif poochyena.gif zapdos.gif

I am happy for meeting all the people I know here on GTS happy.gif There are a few special people that I love with all my heart on here! And you guys know who you are wink.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 23 2009, 02:43 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 69 262

Active Squad

THANK YOU!!!
Sorry, I have been really bored and therefore obnoxious for hours. Thank you for making an RP I want to join. Woot!
Username:wordsofthewild
Pokemon:absol
Name:Celeste
Picture:Sorry-no picture. I'll describe her. She a tiny child, and her hair is black with very white skin. Out of her head comes an absol horn thing, and she always wears a white muff. Her eyes are blue, and her feet are absol feet. Celeste has an absol tail and wears, for the most part, black and white. Her face looks as if it was covered in soot.

--------------------

My signature is so very boring!

Yay! Please join my RP, Mythical Creatures, and also my RP Bats. Bats is doing ok, but Mythical Creatures only has three players including me.
Pictures, pictures, pictures!YAY! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Oct 23 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #3

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

Yay!accepted and thanks for being first to join^^i think i accidently made two topics Shnap XD we can start rping as soon as one more person enters(not me im still gonna put my characters))

--------------------
If you dare mess with Nimmie( Yesh, I'm talking about about Nimmie, Nimzie, Nim, Nimscicle, Nympha, Nymphadora, Nimz ,Nymmii and whatever nickie she has as well~)You're gonna be one of the few to ever see my dark side and not live to tell about it >:D

I claim all shiny and non-shiny:Arcyena(Blackfire), glaceon.gif eevee.gif [insert the rest of eeveelutions here] luxray.gif staraptor.gif ninetales.gif vulpix.gif arcanine.gif growlithe.gif mightyena.gif poochyena.gif zapdos.gif

I am happy for meeting all the people I know here on GTS happy.gif There are a few special people that I love with all my heart on here! And you guys know who you are wink.gif
+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 23 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Again, thank you. My RP, Mythical Creatures, is not going so well. Earlier in the afternoon when no one was on I changed the title to something like I'M REALLY REALLY BORED and watched to see what happened. Nothing much, really. I think I did get a few views, though. Maybe not.
But I can't wait to rp. As I said, I'm still not out of the boredom coma I recently disappeared into. You're welcome for joining. And I'm sorry for droning on about myself for a long while.

--------------------

Yay! Please join my RP, Mythical Creatures, and also my RP Bats. Bats is doing ok, but Mythical Creatures only has three players including me.
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Oct 23 2009, 02:59 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 11 254

poke

Username: Missy Mismagius
Pokemon: Absol (I also love Absols. x3 If you don't want another Absol, Fiorre, just tell me and I'll change. 8D But I'd prefer to be the totally awesome Absol. SO LEMME BE ABSOL OR NYA x3)
Name: Kira
Picture:

--------------------
+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 23 2009, 03:02 PM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'll change, if you want.I have no particular attachment to my current character. I could go for another species.
Also, YAY!!! We get to start now!!!

This post has been edited by wordsofthewild: Oct 23 2009, 03:03 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Oct 23 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Wordsoftehwild - Its up to you, really. x3 I don't mind people being the same as other people, really...

--------------------
+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 23 2009, 03:14 PM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

Well, it bothers me the teeniest bit. So I'll change. Plus, Ithink it'd be relly cool to be a misdreavius-so fiorre, please ignore my other sign up, this is my new one.
Username:wordsofthewild
Pokemon:misdreavius
Name:Twilighte
Picture:No picture again-But she has a large purple hat that she always wear, long flowing purple clothes, black eyes, long black hair, and she doesn't look like she has feet or hands, as well as the fact that she has a red bead necklaceHer overcoat makes her look much older than she really is.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Oct 23 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #9

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

accepted ,and i shall edit everything!!!wait a while,soon ill make the rp in the roleplay section.

EDIT: There i edited everything and whoever wants to do the first post can go ahead the roleplaying topic has been made now ^^

This post has been edited by Fiorre: Oct 23 2009, 04:43 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Oct 23 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #10

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 623

SS Dream Team

Username: Itsuki
Pokemon: Lickitung
Name:Itsuki
Picture:
his toungue can be stuck out much more to be bigger

Username: Itsuki
Pokemon: Hoppip
Name: Marie
Picture:

Username:Itsuki
Pokemon: Gabite
Name: Miyuki
Picture:

the three of them are orphans and have created 1 big happy family together

This post has been edited by Itsuki: Oct 23 2009, 06:40 PM

--------------------

follow the thunder clapping quaqsire to Itsuki's Sprite shop

Signatures and other (click to show)
Squiby (click to show)

All Hail Running Wailord!

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Oct 23 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #11

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

nice and accepted you can now rp^^ill add you to the accepted characters now

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Oct 23 2009, 07:00 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

I'm waiting for someone to RP. x3

--------------------
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Oct 23 2009, 07:12 PM
Post #13

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

yeah,same here XD,i cant just go saying stuff and practicly spam,anyway,um what continent are you in???

--------------------

+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Oct 23 2009, 07:14 PM
Post #14

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

I'm in Haility, in a city XD find me or soemthing XD

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Oct 23 2009, 07:19 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Fiorre - Not sure. XD

Itsuki - NOU FIND ME! Actually, I'm kinda in a dark city at the moment so i have no idea where I am. x3

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Oct 23 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #16

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

I wanna stay in Haility XD I doubt they'd go to dark city with a 5 year old XD it would scare her haha

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Oct 23 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #17

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

hmmm lets say that you are in Anbedle stormy and all looks kinda "dark" knwo what i mean? and itsuki fiorre and stella are going to haility so soon enough they shal meet...MWAHAHAHA!!!(ignore me,im nuts)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Oct 23 2009, 07:40 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Hey, I'm more crazy than you! XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

wordsofthewild
post Oct 23 2009, 07:44 PM
Post #19

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

I have an idea about how Missy mismagius's character and I could meet! As I am a ghost pokemorph, I could very well be in that city she's in, and we could meet and because I'm gloomy too, we could like each other, and yeah.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Oct 23 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #20

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

grin.gif good idea,then somehow we all meet,i think...oh and btw if its in anbedle it should start having storms at nightime and has lots of super technoligy at stores and etc.(seriously,im crazyier in real life...XD this is because i cant post the wierd stuff i say randomly and voices i make )

This post has been edited by Fiorre: Oct 23 2009, 07:49 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.