Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Island Escape, Almost time to leave Fidona.
Protoman
post Jul 15 2012, 02:24 AM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 39 890

Uprising Pokemon

After what seemed to only be a manner of minutes, the sun gleamed into a window, waking up Tyson and Blaze, his Quilava that just recently evolved yesterday. With a big stretch from both of them, Tyson slumped back into his bed, wit Blaze curling up into a ball next to him. Tyson felt as if him moving was a horrible idea, and decided that maybe a few more minutes of sleep wouldn't be too bad. Meanwhile, Hydro, Tyson's Squirtle, popped out of his shell and yawned loudly. After smacking his lips for a moment, the Pokemon got up and walked towards the door, trying to push it open. After he failed to do so, Hydro simply walked towards Tyson, pulling on his pants leg in order to get him up and open the door for him. Tyson, who already knew that Tikal wasn't pulling on his leg at this hour, simply half looked at Hydro, who motioned to the door. Groaning in frustration, Tyson got up and opened the door for Hydro, scooting him out as well. Hydro, not exactly enjoying the last part, walked to the lake to wash his face. After several splashes, the Pokemon inspected his face thoroughly. He noticed several things wrong with his appearance! Firstly, his skin had turned a darker shade of blue, he had a small fang, his shell was a lot heavier now, and what's worse he had EARS! Now he actually had to listen to the problems that people brought to him. Crying out in sorrow, Hydro quickly covered his mouth, trying to find a way to hide all of this from Tyson. If he saw this, he might release him for good...

After another hour of sleep, Tyson yawned and stretched once more. This time, he felt like he was completely refreshed and ready for the world. He patted Blaze on his head, making the Quilava smile in appreciation. He then looked at his Pidgey named Aero who, while far from quiet, was sound asleep. Next to Blaze lied Houdini, the trickster Zoura that just became an addition to the team. That only left...

"Hydro," Tyson looked around anxiously as he tried to piece together where his Squirtle could have gone. He continued to search inside the room, unable to find any clues as to where his Pokemon was. "Where could that mischievous turtle be?" Soon enough, Hydro came inside the door, but not looking like his usual self. Hydro decided to wear a bird's nest for a hat, two large banana plant leaves for pants, and a collection of other leaves for a type of jacket. Aero and Blaze looked at Hydro and looked at each other. Both of them laughed heartily, making Hydro very angry, as usual. In his rage, Hydro threw off the nest, revealing his furry ears and his sharp fang.

"Leave me alone," Hydro said to Blaze and Aero, his voice a lot deeper than it was the day before.

"Hydro," Blaze said, inspecting Hydro thoroughly before flashing a smile. "You did it, you've evolved!" Hydro instantly stopped being angry. He took off the ridiculous shrubbery and revealed his new form to Tyson. Indeed he did evolve. Hydro had become a Wartortle.

Spoiler (click to showhide)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Yzarc Drowsnam
post Dec 2 2012, 07:11 PM
Post #2

Omar comin'
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 745

PANE

Maxy's eyes opened as Tyson entered the cavern. It was a narrow path, which led to a secluded beach, and just above the exit into the beach was a small waterfall, which poured onto Maxy's shoulders as he faced out towards the sea. The boy demanded a battle, claiming it would earn him both a badge and respect.

"Boy," Maxy said, standing and turning to face his challenger, water still crashing down upon him. "Defeating me in combat does not earn my respect. You are arrogant to imply it. I will, however, accept your challenge. Come. Your friend can come too, but she must stay on the beach."

He turned towards the beach and walked out as Tyson presumably followed. He walked across a bridge over a small pool and came to a stop on the opposite end of a large wooden platform where the battle would take place. He turned to look at the young Tyson and crossed his arms. He looked the boy up and down and grunted while thinking. His goal as a gym leader was not to stomp any and all challengers. It was to provide the fairest matchup to ensure that the battle was not decided before it even began. He needed to know the strength of his opponent.

"I want to fight my challengers at their absolute best. Pokemon battling consists of leading a team, and I would not want to deny you a portion of your team, else they may lose their dynamic. I want you to give me all you have, and after I defeat you, I don't want you to say 'if only I could have used another pokemon.' Present your team to me, up to six. This will allow me to give you the fairest matchup possible.

--------------------

[spoiler=PANE - Justin Smart]
Justin Smart Profile
Current Level Post
Wiki
Currently In: Zoobreak!
[align=right]

Nate Guzman (Partner)
Wiki[/spoiler]
[/align]
[spoiler=PANE - Jill Laurent]

Jill Laurent Profile
Current Levels Post
Currently In: Back in the Zone[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Uprising - Abraham West]Magma - Grunt
Abraham West Profile
Progress Tracking
Currently In: Interception!
:piloswine: :elekid: :shellder:[/spoiler]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Protoman   Island Escape   Jul 15 2012, 02:24 AM
rt117   ”I hope he gets here soon...” About an hour away ...   Jul 15 2012, 01:03 PM
Protoman   Sure enough, the sixteen year old began to come to...   Jul 15 2012, 05:17 PM
rt117   Upon hearing her name being called, Tikal turned h...   Jul 15 2012, 05:31 PM
Protoman   Noticing Tikal had a lot more energy whenever he w...   Jul 15 2012, 06:35 PM
rt117   Springing upright, Tikal grinned as she saw his Po...   Jul 15 2012, 07:10 PM
Protoman   Tyson smiled widely at Tikal's impatience. He ...   Jul 15 2012, 07:45 PM
rt117   “Of course, I’ll be there to cheer you on the whol...   Jul 15 2012, 08:26 PM
Protoman   With his headache becoming less severe as the medi...   Jul 15 2012, 09:35 PM
rt117   Tikal let out a small sigh of relief as she saw Ty...   Jul 15 2012, 10:23 PM
Protoman   Tyson was quite the lover boy. No matter how many ...   Jul 15 2012, 11:14 PM
rt117   Tikal couldn't help but give him a big grin. ...   Jul 15 2012, 11:22 PM
Protoman   Luck was never really on Tyson's side. Not eve...   Jul 15 2012, 11:57 PM
rt117   "See? That wasn't so bad was it?" Ti...   Jul 16 2012, 12:11 AM
Protoman   Tyson's face never seemed to stop turning red ...   Jul 17 2012, 04:58 PM
rt117   Tikal giggled as she watched Tyson rush up the ste...   Jul 17 2012, 08:03 PM
Protoman   Tyson couldn’t believe it. He had been caught in p...   Aug 15 2012, 12:37 PM
rt117   "Hey come on now! It's not like it wa...   Aug 20 2012, 10:07 AM
Protoman   Bouncing around, Aero and Mankey continued to exch...   Nov 20 2012, 01:15 AM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:44 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.