Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Altered: OOC and Sign-Ups, The OOC thread for the GPX Plus-inspired thread.
CrazyUmbreonLady
post Mar 30 2016, 03:10 PM
Post #1

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

In the Guraplaxis region, it is peaceful. Pokemon, whether normal or Novelty, wild or Trainer-owned, are doing their own thing peacefully.

However, it is not as tranquil as it appears. Recently, strange, mutated Pokemon have appeared in the wild, and they are a bit too aggressive for the general population's tastes.

The humans turned a blind eye to such things, assuming that they're simply new species. However, the Pokemon know better. And it's up to them to find out what exactly is going on.

Tribes (click to show)

RULES
--Limit two Pokemon (THEY MUST BE POKEMON) per user.
--No Legendaries, Phione, or Corrupted Pokemon.
--That being said, the off-limits tribes are Deep Ocean and the Illusion Tribe.
--You can be in a tribe, a Trainer-owned Pokemon, or a Loner.
--If you're a Trainer-owned Pokemon, you CANNOT be in a tribe.
--When you're in a tribe, you're in it for the entirety of the RP unless something happens that forces you to leave.
--Loner Pokemon can join a tribe at a later time.
--Follow forum rules.
--No godmodding (such has hitting another Pokemon without giving the other the chance to attack or dodging every single attack). Please use common sense.
--Following with the above, don't make your character perfect. Everyone has good qualities, but they have bad qualities as well.
--Type "nyeh heh heh" somewhere in your post to confirm you read the rules.

If you have questions, BlueLink9001 and I are in charge of the RP. (Don't worry, I'm sure Blue won't do any harm.) Blue came up with all of the tribes except for the Winter Tribe, Rising Dragons, Nobility, and Deep Ocean, so questions about the other tribes you either have to ask him directly, or have me forward the question to him. Otherwise, you can ask any question about anything! (I'll likely be the one to answer your questions.)

And as for my character...

Name: Arctica
Description: Like most Fossil Amaura, Arctica is paler than the modern Amaura, with more cracked frills than normal for a Fossil Amaura. Her pupils are dark yellow, and she stands smaller than is normal for both types of Amaura (about 3 feet and 7 inches).
Personality: She is an independent Pokemon, and dislikes getting help from anyone (she feels better if she does something back). Arctica is very prideful, and believes she can do everything herself. However, she doesn't mind helping others without getting anything in return.
Backstory: She never knew her own family. Arctica was bred by a Trainer, then immediately released because it turned out to be a "for-fun" Novelty hunt. She learned to take care of herself, and eventually decided to grow her own Berry garden, since it will be easier in the long run.
Tribe: None. She's a loner.

The RP will start when either BlueLink9001 makes his character, or when two people join.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

BlueLink9001
post Mar 30 2016, 03:48 PM
Post #2

*You feel like you're gonna have a bad time.
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 786

Broken

Howdy!

Name: Blue l Sans
Description: A Spring Cyndaquil that has NO real difference among the other Spring Cyndaquil. l
Personality: RP it out. l Switches between silly and non-serious to Dead serious. [Will mostly RP it out]
Backstory: Will explain in the RP l Same thing

--------------------
I am pure Undertale Trash.

<-Sokka is one of the many reasons why I love Avatar: The Last Air Bender [The Series]
Well lookie what i got here! grin.gif (click to show)
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Mar 30 2016, 03:50 PM
Post #3

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

I suppose that will be good enough. I'll put up the RP!

EDIT: Here it is! http://forums.gpx.plus/index.php?showtopic...p;#entry2458641

Also, I put "thread" instead of "RP" and I don't know how to change it. Dagnabbit.

EDIT 2: Welp. Guess I'm gonna do another character since I have the room.

Name: Matilda
Description: She appears to be your average Shiny Dratini, about five feet and eleven inches nose to tail and light magenta.
Personality: She's very shy. Living under the shadow of her father, the current leader of Rising Dragons, Matilda feels like she has a lot to live up to. As a result, she is often withdrawn, but the leader has been sending her out more frequently to meet the other tribes. When this happens, the Dratini is incredibly quiet. Some Pokemon believe she has depression, but her father is hearing none of it.
(Notice that I frequently mentioned Matilda's father, because she compares herself to him a lot.)
Background: Growing up as the leader's daughter, Matilda has been constantly talked about, and the fact she's Shiny does not help matters. She is often trained and taught, which put a lot of pressure on her.
Tribe: Rising Dragons

This post has been edited by CrazyUmbreonLady: Mar 31 2016, 03:52 PM

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Augustine Sycamo...
post Jul 8 2016, 03:17 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 806

Active Squad

((Would this happen to still be open / active? *crosses fingers* 8C))

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 11:17 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.