Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
New click log
Pokii
post Nov 19 2009, 12:54 AM
Post #21

Adorable Demonic Pinecone
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 2 319

ORAS Team

I love how the only drama over this update is from the people predicting it will happen.

If people are going to one-click, they're going to one-click. If they're going to feed Chesto berries to save time, they'll feed them to save time. The only difference is that now you can see the latter, where previously you couldn't.

My point is; if they're going to do it, they're going to do it. There was no point in getting butt hurt over it before when you couldn't see it, and there's no point in getting butt hurt over it now that you can. I mean, you've always been able to see if someone one-clicked you, and even though there's been unnecessary drama over that you can always just ignore them if it really bothers you that much.

Honestly...why can't you just be glad they're clicking you at all? It's just a game people.

That is all.

--------------------
| | | | |

Make me an avatar!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tatzelwyrm
post Nov 19 2009, 12:56 AM
Post #22

Why do we always fight for the right of way, right away?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 47 853

Active Squad

QUOTE(Natu @ Nov 18 2009, 11:46 PM) *
I sense possible drama brewing...

QUOTE(PuppyToast @ Nov 18 2009, 11:47 PM) *
I smell violent flaming over wrong berry clicking.

QUOTE(Admiral Cereus @ Nov 18 2009, 11:48 PM) *
Drama is going to hit. We already have berry smart groups. If people get ass hurt about one clickers, what do you think will happen with the berry smart people. Think about it. I've been flamed so much for mass clicking, this is only get worse with the whole showing of the berry types.

People have lives and we can't always stop to click the right berries but this is going to cause a ruckus.

I'm in the middle of shiny hunting, I'm not going to pause to see if I click the right berry or not.

The experience gained gained from any berry is the same same with the happiness. Nothing chances as far as right or wrong berries go.

Oh god, where do I start. I cannot even begin to fathom all of the butthurt people that will result from this if I don't 'WOMG CLICK CORRECT BERRY PLZ.'

I'll admit right here and now that I do not bother to look what berry a Pokemon desires, and I sure as hell do not click the correct one. Why? Simple. I try to get through tabs as quickly as I can, and always having to check what berry to feed only slows me down, and disrupts my rhythm of clicking. It's not like there's any penalty for feeding incorrect berries anyway.

If people start blacklisting others simply because they don't feed the correct berry, then lol. Lol at it all.

@Pokii, people can say "It's a game" all they want, but the fact of the matter is, there are people out there who take games way too seriously. There is much truth in the lulzy phrase of "Pixels are srs bsns."

QUOTE(Blueberry @ Nov 18 2009, 11:49 PM) *
I don't get it how can people see if you gave the wrong berry? >w<

Like dis~

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/Veahl/logberry.png

--------------------

The suppression of uncomfortable ideas
may be common in religion and politics,
but it is not the path to knowledge;
it has no place in the endeavor of science.

- Carl Sagan
+Quote Post

Tamat
post Nov 19 2009, 12:57 AM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 4 821

Active Squad

QUOTE(Admiral Cereus @ Nov 18 2009, 11:51 PM) *
People here would throw a fit over anything, so it's really not any valid reason to dislike this update.

I like the feature but it would be wise to take out the berry from the logs. People get all drama llama over one clicks and right berries. I can smell massive flaming soon to come from the whole right and wrong berries thing.

... So what? If people want to look through their logs and try to see whether someone gave their Magikarp a Chesto Berry instead of a Rawst Berry and then proceed to get butthurt over it, then let them. I'll personally lol about how much effort they're putting into complaining about it.

But complaining about a potential problem that hasn't happened yet isn't going to do anything...

-K-

--------------------

Party:

Group:

Personality (click to show)
+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Nov 19 2009, 12:58 AM
Post #24

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 837

Active Squad

Interesting...

Haha, I'm hoping there won't be any hissy fits because of mass-clickers giving out the "wrong berry" half the time. It's a berry, peoples; your pogeymen still gain Exp and maturity; be happy! XP
+Quote Post

Troggy
post Nov 19 2009, 01:00 AM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 282

Diamond Team

I never relised pokemon eggs were such srsbsns

--------------------
Help me hatch my eggs? :]

>><<

+Quote Post

Pizza Guy111
post Nov 19 2009, 01:00 AM
Post #26

Humble Soldier
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 986

The Brigade

Dammit. I thought I could get away with it forever.

--------------------
Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

John102
post Nov 19 2009, 01:02 AM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 830

Active Squad

QUOTE(MiTYH @ Nov 19 2009, 12:45 AM) *
Sweeeeeet.

But I think it needs a "deselect all" option. Granted it's only 12:46am but I've got over 700 clicks and the list starts as all clicked. I don't necessarily need to see everyone I clicked.

MiTYH speaks the truth, I think there should be a deselect all also.

--------------------

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Blueberry
post Nov 19 2009, 01:03 AM
Post #28

I'm the reason why you hate.
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 032

Blue's Army

QUOTE(Tatzelwyrm @ Nov 18 2009, 09:56 PM) *
QUOTE(Blueberry @ Nov 18 2009, 11:49 PM) *
I don't get it how can people see if you gave the wrong berry? >w<

Like dis~

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/Veahl/logberry.png

Pfffttt if I would of pressed the "Submit filter" button I would of seen this XD

Okay, it's whatever. Thats too much work and an obsession to see if I really care if my pokemon got the right berry. Better than no berry ><

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kanra
post Nov 19 2009, 01:03 AM
Post #29

Buy this town and burn it down.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 465

Current Team

I don't think this is going to cause as much drama as everyone is assuming... for one, in order to complain about people clicking the wrong berry... the user has to know exactly which type of berry every single one of his or her pokemon likes. Personally, despite the fact that I feed them every day, I have no clue which type of berries my pokemon like best. Half of them will happily eat anything. Only totally anal people who perfectly memorize each of their pokemon's preferences are going to be upset by the detailed click log... and those people are upset about everything anyway. Nothing new.

Edit: Deselect option pleaseee.

This post has been edited by Sarehptar: Nov 19 2009, 01:04 AM

--------------------

I click back 100% - I lie.
Currently: Shiny hunting.
All non-shiny will be put into the shelter.

Tee hee (click to show)
+Quote Post

42ofChaos
post Nov 19 2009, 01:18 AM
Post #30

It has been a while.
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 955

Gpx+ wanted pokemon

I don't really acre if this causes any drama, because I don't care about 1 clickers/bad feeders. The only thing I will use this update for is for seeing which pokemon was clicked if someone one clicked me...

--------------------

Drydee stuff wanted!

Drydee: Mario/Pokemon chaotic crossover! (click to show)

~~Credits for Drydee stuff~~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Manticore
post Nov 19 2009, 01:22 AM
Post #31

The Manticore
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 532

Burds4Manti

QUOTE(Chaossupersonic @ Nov 19 2009, 01:18 AM) *
I don't really acre if this causes any drama, because I don't care about 1 clickers/bad feeders. The only thing I will use this update for is for seeing which pokemon was clicked if someone one clicked me...

You could have done that before, every person that clicks your pokemon is listed on their page. use Ctrl+F to find their name.

--------------------
+Quote Post

42ofChaos
post Nov 19 2009, 01:28 AM
Post #32

It has been a while.
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 955

Gpx+ wanted pokemon

Yea, but this is faster. Well it will be for me anyway.

--------------------

Drydee stuff wanted!

Drydee: Mario/Pokemon chaotic crossover! (click to show)

~~Credits for Drydee stuff~~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Sorrow
post Nov 19 2009, 01:32 AM
Post #33

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 177

Active Squad

I really like this update, if only because I enjoy seeing which Pokémon/eggs people who click less than full party click. I could care less about what berries they're fed, though even when I manage to get 1000+ clicks done, I tend to try and click the correct berry.

That said, I'm going to agree with both "sides" here, for different reasons. srsfacts.gif

This will definitely cause "drama" with people. Why? Because some people are just too obsessed with this game. I'm looking at you, people who write things like ONE CLICKERS CAN BURN IN HELL in their journals and mean it. Luckily, the worst they can do is just not click back. And because of this, it's not that big a deal in the big picture. Yeah, people will cause drama. But those people aren't as numerous as the people who won't. And what's a few people not clicking back, especially for mass clickers? I'm sure it happens regardless, whether it's because someone made the online list just because they were checking something or evolving, or because some people are lazy that way.

So yeah. Drama shall most likely ensue, but it'll be kind of like a fly. Annoying, but in the end not dangerous unless you end up swallowing it and choking to death.
+Quote Post

Spearow
post Nov 19 2009, 01:38 AM
Post #34

the realest and cruelest
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 415

i can't do that dave

I think the data is interesting and it'll be a fun device for a while esp. to keep track of when the interactions are being processed, but blacklisting/getting pissed off over other people's clicking habits is just as silly as it's always been. happy.gif

--------------------

you want to live when life is achingly unfair
+Quote Post

Targaryen
post Nov 19 2009, 01:40 AM
Post #35

Mother of Dragons
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 261

Favorites

I agree with the flaming over incorrect berries thing. Is there a way to take that column out somehow noes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

m190049
post Nov 19 2009, 01:41 AM
Post #36

Your local psychopath
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 497

Fav 3 & Fav 3 Legends

How come when I uncheck some names, and than click Submit Filters, some of the names re-check themselves...?

--------------------

My Eggs & Pokémon:

Head Administrator of the
:. GPX+ Wiki .:
I hope you find it useful!
+Quote Post

CATHAL
post Nov 19 2009, 01:46 AM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 638

Favorites xD

While I like clicks from right berries and such, I think this is a pretty cool update and I still like it. Awesome.

--------------------

+Quote Post

xxEuphemia
post Nov 19 2009, 02:18 AM
Post #38

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 493

Active Squad

QUOTE(m190049 @ Nov 18 2009, 11:41 PM) *
How come when I uncheck some names, and than click Submit Filters, some of the names re-check themselves...?

That is happening to me as well.

And yes, a de-select all function would be great!

Personally, I don't care what people feed to my pokemon (no poison, please). I only feed Chesto berries myself, so if they refuse to click me back or something, good for them. I do kinda like the berry feature though, because I can check if One Clickers actually clicked the pokemon I wanted them to click (yeah right >_>) and if they did, I could full click them back. Otherwise, one clicks returned happy.gif

This update is awesome xD.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Nov 19 2009, 02:37 AM
Post #39

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

QUOTE(m190049 @ Nov 19 2009, 01:41 AM) *

Well, if you deselect every name, it'll just check all of them, since... no names selected = nothing to show. Is that what you were doing?

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Manticore
post Nov 19 2009, 02:45 AM
Post #40

The Manticore
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 532

Burds4Manti

QUOTE(Bidofo @ Nov 19 2009, 02:37 AM) *
QUOTE(m190049 @ Nov 19 2009, 01:41 AM) *

Well, if you deselect every name, it'll just check all of them, since... no names selected = nothing to show. Is that what you were doing?

it must be, I just checked with only one name selected and it worked fine. Kept just that one person selected.

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:32 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.