Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18  
Closed TopicStart new topic
May Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Jade
post May 27 2017, 02:17 PM
Post #341

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

I FINALLY GOT MINE AFTER 1440 EGGS

As for E3 not too excited because what I most want an announcement for - Kingdom Hearts 3 - has already been pushed back and said it;s not exactly going to be soon and upcoming like originally planned. Aggggggh

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post May 27 2017, 09:33 PM
Post #342

Just your friendly neighborhood supervillain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 632

The Sinister Six

I spent most of the day away from the computer- first outside chores (cleaning the interiors of the cars, navigating the tomato jungle in the back yard), then running errands and going out for lunch. Still clicked a good bit once I did get back around 4 though! I'm almost done with my most recent run of the Wymsy explo. Not sure what I'll do next? I tend to do them according to how long you have to wait in between completing them, so...

First: Congrats on finally getting that shiny, Jade!

Second: I... somehow the Articuno I got from this month's legendary explo hatched shiny last night so that's? neat i guess teehee.gif

Third, @Nom: Depends on what my job was when I was in here last, I guess. At the moment, a pretty nice office job. I don't have to talk to anyone on the phone - a vast improvement from my old job - and I just sit at my desk and type, listen to stuff on my phone. It's full time so I don't have a lot of free time, but it pays well so it evens out.

Fourth, @Eponadis: Hm, fair. I kinda like the slower release too, gives me time to gather up what I need and level the ones I want to keep to 100. Maybe we'll see a couple more as this round's shiny hunt prizes...? Eh, who knows. I'll roll with it either way. The ones that are out are really good looking though, a+ job. happy.gif

Anyone 'round here have any cool plans for Memorial Day on Monday? Just gonna be a day at home on my end, hopefully going to have some grilled bratwurst for lunch.

--------------------

GTS/GPX+'s resident inactive supervillain.
I go by Doc, Otto, and Doc Ock, whichever strikes your fancy.

old, out of date signature things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post May 28 2017, 09:09 AM
Post #343

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Jade @ May 27 2017, 09:17 PM) *
I FINALLY GOT MINE AFTER 1440 EGGS

Congratulations! That's quite a lot but at least in time for you to get the prize.

QUOTE(Luneon @ May 27 2017, 08:40 PM) *
QUOTE(Esc @ May 26 2017, 07:56 AM) *
Also, E3 IS SO CLOSE. I'm extremely excited too see all the games shown off at the event, and really interested in seeing the Scorpio.

I'm excited as well due to rumors of a 3DS succeeder.

Wow, I didn't hear anything yet about a new generation following the 3DS.
When they announced the Switch I first thought they were going to combine home console and handheld but the Switch seems to big for that.
Need to keep my eyes open now. I own an old 3DS, no XL and no improved hardware or performance. A new device would be great, but most likely also expensive. I think the price of the 3DS dropped significantly within half a year after the release. I should try waiting this time lol.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 28 2017, 11:33 AM
Post #344

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Eponadis @ May 28 2017, 04:09 PM) *
Wow, I didn't hear anything yet about a new generation following the 3DS.
When they announced the Switch I first thought they were going to combine home console and handheld but the Switch seems to big for that.
Need to keep my eyes open now. I own an old 3DS, no XL and no improved hardware or performance. A new device would be great, but most likely also expensive. I think the price of the 3DS dropped significantly within half a year after the release. I should try waiting this time lol.gif

It's rumors anyway. Problem with rumors is, they can be based on facts, but they can also be made up on the spot.
Speaking of which I hope the next Pokémon game won't be an exclusive. I hope it'll also be released on the normal 3DS since I haven't upgraded to New 3DS......yet.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post May 28 2017, 11:52 AM
Post #345

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

@Luneon: I only have a 3DS, too. Which is why I want the next games (which better be a Sinnoh remake) to stay on the 3DS where they belong. Not ready to shell out $300+ for a Switch yet.

Shiny Alolan Sandshrew! Finally! And it only took 300 eggs!!!! (Which sounds lame after Jade's 1,440 eggs, but still.) I was gunning for 4 Icicle Shards this month but that probably won't happen. Still, I can't wait to see what the end-of-SWSH prize is. Maybe it's a new Alolan Pokémon. Which I could use for my living dex.

My Underground pokes have been finding every kind of fossil under the sun except for a god damn Unearthly Urn. I wish we could trade items.

In other news, I've been going to see a therapist for my depression issues. It's nice to have someone to talk to who'll listen.

With that said, pechas for Drilbur, pl0x.

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Esc
post May 28 2017, 08:07 PM
Post #346

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

A successor to the 3DS would be cool. Also, I know Pokemon Sun and Moon are somewhat recent, but it would be cool if they teased the remakes to D/P. 4th gen was one of my favs, and playing it with new mechanics would be nice.

Does anyone play any roms or new pokemon games? Like Zeta/Omicron, Uranium, etc.

This post has been edited by Esc: May 29 2017, 06:17 PM

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post May 28 2017, 09:09 PM
Post #347

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Well finished my final SWSH shiny, just hatched my final shiny Alolan Sandshrew. Now I can go back to my regular hunts and hopefully finish a few of them.

I really want to finish all of my Arceus Plates so I can start Death of the World. I'm actually a bit nervous about doing that without the EXP All, I don't want my party to be locked for ages until my Pokemon level up to 100. I'm not good enough to get a streak higher than 10 in the Battle Subway, so getting to 75? Forget that, probably won't happen.

I'm not overly excited for E3 just yet. It'll be interesting to see what Nintendo is going to release this year(and the next) but right now I'm content. I probably wouldn't buy the successor to the 3DS, if they do release one. I'll stick to the games I have, I don't really have the money right now to buy a new system(I was lucky enough to get my Switch when I did).

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post May 30 2017, 12:05 PM
Post #348

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

May is almost over already and finally.
Already, because I am kind of shocked how the year that felt so new is already 5 month over plus my little boy is 5 month old.
Finally because I am really looking forward to June when we can finally move into our new house. Hope the craftsmen will be finished for real in time. I wouldn't want to move in if the flooring or doors are still missing. facepalm.gif
Let's hope the best for June!

What's everyone else looking forward to in June? Except E3 lol.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 30 2017, 05:46 PM
Post #349

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Snowsky @ May 28 2017, 06:52 PM) *
@Luneon: I only have a 3DS, too. Which is why I want the next games (which better be a Sinnoh remake) to stay on the 3DS where they belong. Not ready to shell out $300+ for a Switch yet.

I gotta wait till my tax returns roll in, then I got enough to get myself a Switch.
Most stores are difficult with their Switches and other goods though oh.gif
So I may have to bring someone a head taller than me who can accompany me.

---------------------------------------
QUOTE(Eponadis @ May 30 2017, 07:05 PM) *

hmmmmmmmmm Anime Con in The Hague?
1stplace will have a booth there (aka more Mekakucity / Kagepro merch), aaaand they'll show IA's concert movie (again).
Plus they'll show Dragon Maid there. Aka perfect opportunity to introduce my mom to that show grin.gif

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post May 30 2017, 06:52 PM
Post #350

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

QUOTE(Eponadis @ May 30 2017, 01:05 PM) *

Whatever the SWSH reward is. And possibly a new batch of Alolan Pokémon. Especially if they're the same thing.

And the Captain Underpants movie. I want to see it soooooooooooo badly!!! I loved these books when I was a kid.

And the best part is that they went out of their way to make it look exactly like the book illustrations. No half-assing for a quick buck. It looks like the god damn Peanuts Movie.

On a completely unrelated note, did anyone see the new Steven Universe special event???

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Yamper
post May 30 2017, 07:10 PM
Post #351

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

My 3DS XL has started growing mould on it due to the horrific humidity levels in this building, it's so stuffy, uncirculating air flow even with the pitiful windows opening. It's vile. Also the C-Pad circle broke off so I just have the stick.. so it's back home. I probably won't bother getting another I'll be honest :/ I'd much sooner invest my money into a system upgrade.

Think I spoke to a few people about PS4 bundles n stuff as there are some games I really want to play: Mostly Skyrim which is a must, Crash Bandicoot, Overwatch, Dark Souls III, Horizon: Zero Dawn.

I'd say the new KH game but idk how I feel waiting for another 3 years or so lol.

Exams are over and my two jobs have killed me this bank holiday weekend. I love one and hate the other. Love the bartender job, hate the shelf stocking job - so I've applied to a couple other bar/cafe places in hope I'll be able to pick up something there. Unofrtunately my jobs will be around 34 hours over 4 days which will kill me, I already did 22 hours this weekend alone so another 10-12 hours on a friday and thursday will finish me off sad.gif I need something spread out a bit more aha. Unfortunately the shelf stocking one is literally set days and set hours and I can feel them being incredibly anal about it so I intend to leave ASAP. Technically they can drop me any time within a certain time period so I can do the same if I wanted. I don't care, my poor feet are what I care about the most!

GPX+ wise I haven't been that active, I'm still in university halls and my halls have "upgraded" the wifi and have made it 10x worse so nothing loads quickly (by that I mean some things take like an hour to load on their own) - I move into my new place around the end of June so it can't come quick enough! So much money is going out within the next few weeks idk how I'm going to cope sad.gif why must everything happen all at once!?

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 30 2017, 09:52 PM
Post #352

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I just maxed out the Shelter+ so now we can have a multiplier for the last day of the SWSH grin.gif Still haven't hatched a shiny yet, so I kinda need it teehee.gif

All my baby lovebirds are going well. All six have hatched now, and I'm currently handraising four that their mother rejcted. The eldest one is starting to move around a bit and his colouring should start coming through soon, and the youngest one still looks like a pink jellybean cat.gif

I managed to get another shiny Magikarp last night in Magikarp Jump...I'm not going to let this one get taken by a Pidgeotto haha.

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post May 30 2017, 11:26 PM
Post #353

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

QUOTE(Esc @ May 28 2017, 06:07 PM) *
Does anyone play any roms or new pokemon games? Like Zeta/Omicron, Uranium, etc.

I do, but I haven't tried any new ones lately. I'm very picky about fangames, so it takes a lot for one to even catch my interest.

QUOTE(Eponadis @ May 30 2017, 10:05 AM) *

My birthday is on the 17th, and on the 29th I fly out to England to spend a couple weeks with my aunt! I haven't seen her in nearly 5 years.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post May 31 2017, 07:12 AM
Post #354

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

I got a new phone finally. I starting playing pokemon go again three days ago. I got to level 11 yesterday. We went down to the lake. Let Azriel play at the beach and the park. We also did our poke stop walk. Along the lake front is a bunch of sculptures that are stops so we hit a bunch of them. There's four at the park we were at. Spent hours outside yesterday. It was so nice and relaxing. Took a personal day yesterday and so happy I did.

On the dedenne task now in death of the world. It's not going too badly I guess.

Not really looking forward to anything in June except for taking my son and husband on a tour of my work. I think Azriel will really like seeing the robots.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post May 31 2017, 09:30 AM
Post #355

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

QUOTE(x Sam @ May 30 2017, 08:10 PM) *
My 3DS XL has started growing mould on it due to the horrific humidity levels in this building, it's so stuffy, uncirculating air flow even with the pitiful windows opening. It's vile. Also the C-Pad circle broke off so I just have the stick.. so it's back home. I probably won't bother getting another I'll be honest :/ I'd much sooner invest my money into a system upgrade.

Think I spoke to a few people about PS4 bundles n stuff as there are some games I really want to play: Mostly Skyrim which is a must, Crash Bandicoot, Overwatch, Dark Souls III, Horizon: Zero Dawn.

I'd say the new KH game but idk how I feel waiting for another 3 years or so lol.

Eesh, mold? Those conditions must be awful.

Also get Overwatch. Do it. eyes.gif

I haven't seen much of the new Kingdom Hearts nor do I have a PS4, but my friend's hooked me on the series so I guess I'm excited for it.

I don't know how June happened already but I literally have like 13 more days left of school, then I graduate. How time flies.

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Caladrius
post May 31 2017, 04:53 PM
Post #356

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 765

Active Squad

QUOTE(eevee64 @ May 31 2017, 04:52 AM) *
I just maxed out the Shelter+ so now we can have a multiplier for the last day of the SWSH grin.gif Still haven't hatched a shiny yet, so I kinda need it teehee.gif

All my baby lovebirds are going well. All six have hatched now, and I'm currently handraising four that their mother rejcted. The eldest one is starting to move around a bit and his colouring should start coming through soon, and the youngest one still looks like a pink jellybean cat.gif

Ah, so that's how it happened so fast happy.gif I had wondered about that.
Thank you for pushing it to the max!

Cracked the 800 egg mark, still searching...

Also, your little lovebird updates always sound adorable.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post May 31 2017, 06:28 PM
Post #357

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

Grats everyone on their shinies, still hoping for luck for those who haven't gotten them yet. Got a few hours to go thankfully. Been a while again but busy IRL as well. @eevee64 thanks for the boost!

Eeesh June's on its way. The kids here have already started summer vacation so they're everywhere.

Please sweeten this, thanks!

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 31 2017, 08:47 PM
Post #358

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I found my shiny a few days ago, finally. I was going to go for Alolan Sandshrew but I guess I got a bit burnt out from the first hunt.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:39 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.