Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kaylee, aka chibi-san
EpicLunatic
post Sep 15 2009, 09:33 AM
Post #1

The Restricted One
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 406

TADAAaah~!

UPDATED ^^

Kaylee Allistor
Aka chibi-san

Trainer info
Name: Kaylee Allistor (prefers Chibi-san)
Hometown: Mossdeep city

Appearance
• Always walks around with a vivid, wavy hairstyle. light blue hair. Often turns purple when under severe emotional stress.
• Her eyes are a bright blue. She usually looks very dreamy. At times she wears a light layer of eye shadow that matched her dress.
• She usually wears a spring dress, either lightly lavender or lemon coloured, depending on the mood she’s in. It reaches to just a little above the knees and flows silently in the wind as she moves. Kaylee can still move freely in her dresses, having learned to do so since she dislikes jeans and the like.
• She always keeps a few sets of oriental shoes with her; golden, teal and white-coloured.
• As far as jewellery goes, she always wears a necklace holding a wooden rune saying ‘Live free’ in Ancient Runes. Chibi-san also wears all the armbands she collected by going to punk, rock and metal festivals. She also wears 2 bracelets that have holes to fit her pokeballs in
• When the fitted occasion arises, you can find her wearing her late mother’s earrings. Small silver rings, each with a small, purple gemstone hanging from it.
• This is not her only outfit as certain weather condition force her to wear pants, jackets, and everything else you might think of. Youd be amazed if you saw what she can force into her backpack
• No matter how much time she spends in the sun (which is very often), she always has a pale skin.
• She got her nickname by friends poking at her small size. She measures just about 1m58. (1m60 wearing flip-flops!)
She weighs about 58 kg. (65 wearing her backpack <.<)

Personality
• Chibi-san is a laid-back girl, rarely giving in to emotions such as anger, sadness or chaos. She is easy to talk to, and likes to offer a shoulder to cry on or to give advise. She used to be insecure, but with her pokemon she’s been able to grow more mature, beautiful and self-aware. And very curious.
She takes every opportunity to learn lessons of life with both hands, and actively searches for some information and beauty in everything and everyone. Doing so, she’s made it a habit to find the beautiful parts of people and pokemon, and letting them show it to others.
Being so kind-hearted, Chibi easily makes friends and rarely any foes. Though she pays attention to the good, she’s also keen in tracing the bad. Once she senses something disturbing, nothing will be able to stop her until she’s found it and fixed it. This is also the most common moment where you'll see her with purple hair instead of blue.

Her father has taught her the basics of pokemon battles, and is efficient in finding suitable tactics for her pokemon. Even though she dislikes battling and prefers talking, she will not hold back should the inevitable arise. While battling her opponents, she keeps searching for a hole in the tactic, a single weakness is usually enough to figure *something* out. Using her abilities as a Psychic, she’s keen at sensing an opponents emotions and can scan for the possible actions he or she might take, giving her the upper hand in surprising manners. Chibi usually keeps herself from doing this, however natural it is, and instead fights her opponents using common sense and perseverance. If there is something dear at stake, never expect her to go easy on you. She’s quite the passionate soul you see.

Biography
• At a young age, Chibi was already very curious by nature, but lacked the deep thoughts she has now to guide her, even with her level of maturity. This often caused her to get into trouble, such as swimming towards a school of wild Tentacool to have a closer look at the ruby-like patterns, causing them to chase her after she poked them continuously.
• At the age of 8, her mother died by accident, trying to save her daughter from a swarm of Beedrill. Monica was stung a few times and got an allergic reaction.
Due to this, Chibi got trapped in a cycle of sadness, chaos and uncontrollable anger. This awakened her latent ability as a psychic, something else she inherited from her mother. As a result of her emotional outbursts, this ability often looked scary and harmful, so she suppressed it, almost forgetting it again.
• After getting her started pokemon Mareep – a gift from her father for her 13th birthday – she took a quick liking to it. She admired it for always being soft and easy to seek comfort in, and yet it is always energetic and happy, cheering up anyone nearby. She wanted to be the same. She saw through her self pity and realized this was not going to make anyone happy, or make her mum come back. She learned from that mistake, and has grown stronger and more beautiful and happy with each passing year
• As time went by, she started to grow more comfortable with her abilities as a psychic, and learned to use it to everyone’s benefit. Be it to observe several matters, or healing something that is out of place.
• At the age of 15, her father started to teach her how to fight. Chibi refused to use Mareep, so she trained with her dad’s rock pkmn instead. She has learned the basic rules and tactics. Though Kaylee lacks the experience, her Psychic abilities allow her to catch on to key information rather quickly, somewhat nullifying that drawback.
• And now, at the age of 17, her father has seen her progress so much since her mother died. He knows of her dream to travel the world, discover new things, learn, befriend, grow. Through connections with some big guys in the Space Center he was able to get her a ride to a place even he has never been to: the Furoh Region. It’s the only place she hasn’t been to yet. They stopped travelling after her mom died, back in Kanto. Next stop: Barley, Furoh!

Starting pokemon

• Mareep – Level 10
• Moveset:
Thunder wave
Thundershock
Tackle
Heal Bell

Items
• 7x Potion
• 7x Full Heal
• 10x Heal Ball
• Diary (no peeking!)
• 2x Lum Berry
• 12x Pecha Berry (my favorite! =^.^= )
• Bicycle
• Sketch/Photo book + Camera and Pencils
• Too much extra clothing
• Plenty of money

Biscuit’s name: I wouldn’t know. Im more of a chocolate person. Edit: Found it xD didnt read the rules well enough i guess.
and the name iiiiiisss.. *drum rolls* Bertha.

Side notes
so i see that the female Ralts and the Poochy are no problem to catch as the story progresses. i can drop togepi no problem.
also, im belgian and english is my second language. so sorry for the occasional grammar failures xD

Outfits:

This post has been edited by EpicLunatic: Sep 17 2009, 02:23 PM

--------------------

She likes to be poked. so why dontcha? xD

[spoiler=current RP (open!)]SS Lynette, now departing!
(started by Douken)

[/spoiler]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Sep 15 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Ok, a few things.

1) I hate using the word "denied". Except for some technicalities, your profile is well thought out and detailed. However, there are technicalities, and I need to ask you specifically to find the Biscuit's name in the rules. So I can't approve it yet. There are also somew spelling and grammar errors.

2) The psychic thing makes me nervous, but you seem to have given yourself some decent limits, so I'll allow it. Please be careful not to make it the easy win button.

3) Any or all of those pokemon are fine, but please PM a mod when you are ready to catch them, so we know. Myself, Living Arrow, and Doc (who is currently out with school and poor internet service) are the mods. The only one I think you might have problems 'catching' is togepi, and there is someone with a togepi egg in every generation of the main rpgs since Johto.

Please fix the problem in one and we can approve this happy.gif

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

EpicLunatic
post Sep 16 2009, 02:59 PM
Post #3

The Restricted One
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 406

TADAAaah~!

thanks ^^ ill get at it tomorrow

i dont know if this is a decent reason to double post, but i didnt really see an other way to make it clear that i edited my post.. i didnt feel like bugging you guys with a pm xD

--------------------

She likes to be poked. so why dontcha? xD

[spoiler=current RP (open!)]SS Lynette, now departing!
(started by Douken)

[/spoiler]
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Sep 20 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #4

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Annnnnnnd approved. Enjoy PANE, and post to the Current Levels thread.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:19 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.