Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
AregularFrankief...
post Jan 8 2018, 02:18 PM
Post #81

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Jan 8 2018, 09:02 AM) *
Usually I'm clicking on gpx or lurking around tumbr/other sites while SRing in Ultra Moon, but that can be a little boring, at least that's what I think. I don't have a TV in my room and in my living room, where I can watch cable TV it's always freezing, so I prefer to stay in bed with my laptop. So, I'm now SRing Guzzlord and watching anime at the same time, taking the opportunity to finish some series I started a long time ago and never finished because I'm either to lazy or never remember to watch again lol.

I want to ask you guys something. What do you think about powersaves/action replay? I've bought a powersaves some time after I finished Y because I wanted to clone my shinies and give them out to people. I don't really think that's a bigggg problem or cheating nor do I care what people do with it, it's not my problem, but I'm curious. What do you think? Do you guys own one or would like to have one? Are you against it for some reason(s)?

I had an Action Replay when I was a kid, but I lost it somewhere. Thinking of getting a new one just for max cash + Poke Ball cheats because I'm too lazy to buy them. Powersaves would help with my goal of trying to obtain all the Fossil Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities. The only one left that I need is Soundproof Shieldon, and no one I've talked to has one in the first place. :/

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Jan 8 2018, 05:39 PM
Post #82

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

My boyfriend and I tore apart our room yesterday to find some of our Pokemon games, since they keep ending up in weird places. I still need to play through the rest of Moon, and we were talking about buying the Ultras, too.

On a different note, has anyone else played Cattails? It's like Stardew Valley, but with cats. It's fantastic.

And thank goodness, I moved on from the Snorlax task.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Lumena
post Jan 10 2018, 06:19 AM
Post #83

Certified lunatic
Group Icon

Member No.: 123 176

Epicness

After quite a bit of a hiatus, I've decided to try and get back into the game grin.gif Going to try for that Suicune cause a shiny one would be really cute and I already have all the other legendaries. Will paltry to to pick up my shiny Combee hunt again; shiny Vespiquen here I come!

Also a late happy new year to all happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Jan 11 2018, 09:38 AM
Post #84

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

It's been awhile since the last Aurora occurance. And somehow, it tends to appear while i'm in the middle of other exploration.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Jan 11 2018, 01:38 PM
Post #85

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I haven't been here in a while, hello. Work has somewhat slacked off in the customer department, but its been pretty steady. We're still waiting on a lot of freight that was ordered back in December, hopefully we don't get it all at once.

I do shiny hunt in my Pokemon games, I tend to SR for shinies more than I random encounter them. My last shiny was my shiny Stakataka in UltraMoon, who I got after 184 SRs. I'm currently hunting for a second shiny Guzzlord, but I haven't been keeping track of my resets.

Decided to do the Deoxys exploration today, it took FOREVER to find a Pidgey for one of the tasks. I think it took me nearly 2 hours to find one. This Munchlax is hungry, please feed it some berries:

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jan 11 2018, 05:05 PM
Post #86

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

I went to GAME today and bought Assassins Creed Origins and also Pre-Ordered Monster Hunter World. Anyone else thinking of getting it?

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jan 11 2018, 08:37 PM
Post #87

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Happy new years to you as well.

I watched the Nintendo Direct, pretty cool all those announcements.
Definitely a couple I didn't see coming.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Esc
post Jan 11 2018, 11:45 PM
Post #88

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(x Sam @ Jan 11 2018, 05:05 PM) *
I went to GAME today and bought Assassins Creed Origins and also Pre-Ordered Monster Hunter World. Anyone else thinking of getting it?

Origins is good. I dont think I have the patience for Monster Hunter so I'll probably skip that. Looking forward to GoW, GoT, and Spiderman. Hopefully GoT is a Winter release this year.

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Jan 12 2018, 12:01 AM
Post #89

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

I'm really excited, I got a 2DS XL for my birthday, so I can finally catch up on all the Pokemon games since Gen 4 (I just have to try and get my hands on them xD). I've got a copy of X from a friend, and I think I'm going to be getting Ultra Sun.

I've got a question about shards & plates - If I craft a plate, can I start collecting more shards of that type right away? Or do I have to complete DotW before I can get more shards of that type?

I've already done 5+ ghost hunts and have enough shards to make a Spooky plate, but I have more ghost hunts I want to do...

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Jan 12 2018, 12:18 AM
Post #90

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(Alchemists Fire @ Jan 11 2018, 11:01 PM) *
I'm really excited, I got a 2DS XL for my birthday, so I can finally catch up on all the Pokemon games since Gen 4 (I just have to try and get my hands on them xD). I've got a copy of X from a friend, and I think I'm going to be getting Ultra Sun.

I've got a question about shards & plates - If I craft a plate, can I start collecting more shards of that type right away? Or do I have to complete DotW before I can get more shards of that type?

I've already done 5+ ghost hunts and have enough shards to make a Spooky plate, but I have more ghost hunts I want to do...

When you craft a plate that's it, you won't be able to obtain more shards of that type. You will have the crafted Spooky Plate forever, though once you redeem it for Arceus it will be shown as 'Used'. You can continue doing ghost hunts as much as you like, after all you're hunting for the shiny and not the shard! (The shard is just an extra bonus.) wink.gif More information here.

This post has been edited by Level-X: Jan 12 2018, 12:22 AM

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Level-X
post Jan 12 2018, 12:18 AM
Post #91

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Squad

Edited.
Darn somehow I double posted. Sorry. irritated.gif

This post has been edited by Level-X: Jan 12 2018, 12:18 AM

--------------------

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Rita Zyon
post Jan 12 2018, 09:34 AM
Post #92

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 453

Active Squad

Not too fond of the shiny hunt choices this month, might go for alolan meowth. I was really hoping for fomantis to get in. Oh well maybe next time.
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Jan 12 2018, 09:53 AM
Post #93

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

I don't usually shiny hunt in games anymore. It takes a lot of time and it just ends up not being fun anymore. I have in the past for starters. I got a shiny torchic and shiny totodile this way. Totodile in heartgold was super quick after about only eight resets and torchic in sapphire only took a few hundred. Last one I tried for was skorupi in y through group wild battles by the fairy town. I gave up pretty quickly.

I'll go for alohan meowth this hunt even though I don't really like the squish face persian. Took such an elegant pokemon and just hit it with a frying pan.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

koala bear
post Jan 12 2018, 12:47 PM
Post #94

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 193 376

Active Squad

Help!!!
I can't find the Solrock, but the explore need it. What should I do?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Jan 12 2018, 01:17 PM
Post #95

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Squad

QUOTE(koala bear @ Jan 12 2018, 11:47 AM) *
Help!!!

Either breed it yourself (If you don't have one look in the Safari) or keep stalking the Shelter/Lab. You'll eventually find one. Some Pokemon are very rare now due to lack of active members. Currently two people are breeding Solrock.. Good luck. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

koala bear
post Jan 12 2018, 02:11 PM
Post #96

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Level-X @ Jan 12 2018, 01:17 PM) *
QUOTE(koala bear @ Jan 12 2018, 11:47 AM) *
Help!!!

Either breed it yourself (If you don't have one look in the Safari) or keep stalking the Shelter/Lab. You'll eventually find one. Some Pokemon are very rare now due to lack of active members. Currently two people are breeding Solrock.. Good luck. happy.gif

I've been looking for a long time in the Lab/Shelter, but I can't find the Solrock egg all the time.
Also, I've been looking for a long time in the Safari, but I can't find it all the time.
I thought a lot of people would breed it because of the explore, but it seemed that I was wrong.
Yes, I hope I can have a good luck, though hope is slim.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ChibiNinja
post Jan 12 2018, 03:42 PM
Post #97

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 157 120

Active Squad

Probably not going to be overly active with the shiny hunt, due to being stuck with a Togekiss taking up a party slot (because I haven't finished DotW, because I'm not super active, because my internet is horribly limited) but I still gotta say - this hunt's choices really seem like a lot of people just went 'eh some of the first things on the list good enough' with their choices...triple alolan ones...

Guess I'll hunt Alolan Meowth, because I'm not fond of Diglett and rather neutral about Geodude.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Jan 12 2018, 07:13 PM
Post #98

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Member No.: 93 314

snappers

When will we run out of Alolan Pokémon to choose for SWSHs whyme.gif I'll probably go Geodude, but since I'm literally about to go back to college and be super busy I doubt I will finish it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Jan 12 2018, 10:56 PM
Post #99

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

QUOTE(Level-X @ Jan 11 2018, 09:18 PM) *
When you craft a plate that's it, you won't be able to obtain more shards of that type. You will have the crafted Spooky Plate forever, though once you redeem it for Arceus it will be shown as 'Used'. You can continue doing ghost hunts as much as you like, after all you're hunting for the shiny and not the shard! (The shard is just an extra bonus.) wink.gif More information here.

Ah, okay, I kinda like getting Spooky Shards. Thanks for the info =)

Guess I'll just keep going with my Ghost hunts (I have a think about having evo lines, not just the final stage).

I started a Sneasel hunt, 'cause it seems I don't have the Dark or Ice type shards yet =O

-----

I'm kinda meh about this month's SWSH picks too, the stuff I voted for would've been cooler, lol. Oh well, I'm gonna hunt Alolan Meowth. I'm curious though, with the site dying, how much longer is SWSH and new prizes gonna go on for?

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

koala bear
post Jan 13 2018, 12:13 AM
Post #100

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I find 2 bugs about the pokemon dex.
First, if I click Johto and select the Grouping Type, then it won't appear the fairy type. And if I click the Hoenn and the Grouping Type, it won't appear the fairy type. And so on.
Second, in the Scyther dex, its Evolves form is Mega Scizor, why? I remember only the Scizor could change to the Mega Scizor and the Mega Scizor should change to Scizor only. What happens?

--------------------
+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:09 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.