Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Can't Corrupt Rayquaza egg?
Esc
post Oct 3 2015, 08:36 AM
Post #1

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

Hey, I can't seem to use my Mismagius Grimoire on my raquaza egg in my party.

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Oct 3 2015, 08:43 AM
Post #2

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

You use it on the Mismagius, that's why it's a Mismagius Grimoire. You then need to have the changed Mismagius in your party with the egg to corrupt it, which you would know if you checked your pokédex.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Numpty
post Oct 31 2015, 09:10 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Restricted
Member No.: 231 513

Shay Group

I didn't WANT to have my changed Mismagius on my Rayquaza when he was just an egg! I'd attract little boys and 20somethings with acne!

--------------------
This is funny. (click to show)
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Oct 31 2015, 09:12 PM
Post #4

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(Numpty @ Oct 31 2015, 10:10 PM) *
I didn't WANT to have my changed Mismagius on my Rayquaza when he was just an egg! I'd attract little boys and 20somethings with acne!

Don't post to a topic unless you're addressing the problem directly.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Oct 3 2018, 01:47 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Oct 3 2015, 06:43 AM) *
You use it on the Mismagius, that's why it's a Mismagius Grimoire. You then need to have the changed Mismagius in your party with the egg to corrupt it, which you would know if you checked your pokédex.

Sorry for chiming in so late. I was searching about this and, before I seek out 2 Ray-Ray eggs, I thought I'd get my story straight first. blush.gif

And here I'm seeing that I'm posting to a 3 year old post so I don't suspect it'll be seen. Hopefully posting here was ok though. If not my apologies.

K. In re-reading through... first I need to have a Misdreavious (spelling) and evolve it to Mismagius. Then I "corrupt" (change) a Mismagius to the Mismagius Grimoire (if I've gotten Misdreavious I'll check how to do that). Once that is done, THEN I can successfully corrupt a Ray-Ray egg. Do I have that timeline correct? That is, I'm asking if anyone notices this and can answer it for me.

If so, thanks a million!
If not, being 3 years late to this party, I understand.

*EDIT*
As it turns out, I do have the base Pokemon, Misdreavous, in my party. And I have 2 of the items necessary to corrupt her. So I should be good to go with my original plan of 2 Ray-Ray eggs. happy.gif I'm glad I found this as it did help me (believe it or not). grin.gif

This post has been edited by Mamanator: Oct 3 2018, 01:52 PM

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Oct 3 2018, 08:10 PM
Post #6

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Oct 3 2018, 02:47 PM) *
QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Oct 3 2015, 06:43 AM) *

Sorry for chiming in so late. I was searching about this and, before I seek out 2 Ray-Ray eggs, I thought I'd get my story straight first. blush.gif

And here I'm seeing that I'm posting to a 3 year old post so I don't suspect it'll be seen. Hopefully posting here was ok though. If not my apologies.

K. In re-reading through... first I need to have a Misdreavious (spelling) and evolve it to Mismagius. Then I "corrupt" (change) a Mismagius to the Mismagius Grimoire (if I've gotten Misdreavious I'll check how to do that). Once that is done, THEN I can successfully corrupt a Ray-Ray egg. Do I have that timeline correct? That is, I'm asking if anyone notices this and can answer it for me.

If so, thanks a million!
If not, being 3 years late to this party, I understand.

*EDIT*
As it turns out, I do have the base Pokemon, Misdreavous, in my party. And I have 2 of the items necessary to corrupt her. So I should be good to go with my original plan of 2 Ray-Ray eggs. happy.gif I'm glad I found this as it did help me (believe it or not). grin.gif

Forgive my bluntness, but you've been here long enough to know that necroposting is a no-no. Even IF a topic about your question exists, if it's so old that you have to go digging to find it, it's OK to just go ahead and make a new one.

I'm closing this.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:36 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.