Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Great Purge 2015, The Purgiest of Purges
Toogee
post Dec 13 2015, 07:03 AM
Post #1

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

The Great Purge: The Last Edition?

With the holiday season upon us, it is time for another edition of the Great Purge. This is the most significant one of all, for it determines whether PANE is officially dead. Our activity this year has stagnated (I myself have been busy). I'm not sure anyone will actually read this message. But if PANE is to end, this should provide some finality.

But what is the Great Purge, you ask?

In the Great Purge, one of the mods archives the inactive profiles to reflect the current status of the PANE Community. As in, who’s here and who isn’t. In order to do this, I need your help. Here’s what you have to do:

1. Go to your Current Levels post and type in the keyword at the top of your post. The key phrase this time is… “To the bitter end!” Just like this.

2. That’s it! It’s that simple!

You have until January 3 to edit your profile accordingly. On January 3, I will turn on my Metallica music and archive the supposedly inactive profiles. Note that these and their Current Levels post are easily retrievable, so if your character was archived by mistake, PM a mod for a quick fix.

I will also archive any RPs that have not been posted in the year of 2015. If you don’t want your RP archived, start RPing!

Any questions can be posted in the Member's Clubhouse.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 10:09 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.