Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Storskarfen
post Feb 12 2018, 01:23 PM
Post #261

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 53 039

Maemai

After 1,499 eggs and 6 years... I finally have a shiny Eevee. It's been so long I'm not even excited about it. And my Hatching Insanity achievement only says 1,492... at least I'll inevitably hatch more Eevees for the Poke Hunts.

--------------------

Hunting for shiny Spinda!!!

Avatar made by Tymid. So pretty!~
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Esc
post Feb 12 2018, 10:09 PM
Post #262

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Feb 12 2018, 10:29 AM) *
Haven't posted here in a while.
Hope everyone is doing alright!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Charjabug racing cars~
I've been slow collecting them, but I'm currently leveling the last Grubbin, so I'm almost there.

Are some of you watching series and movies on Netflix?
I only recently started, and enjoying some series so far:
- Elementary
- Sherlock (BBC)
- Sense8
- 3%
- Altered Carbon

Anything that you're watching that you'd like to recommend?
I just finished Altered Carbon and would like to start something new. ^^

Altered Carbon is pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot. Something about future sci fi and cyberpunk type stuff gets me really exciting.

Brooklyn Nine Nine is pretty good! Black Mirror, Narcos, and Better Call Saul are all amazing too.

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Karatekid5
post Feb 13 2018, 12:14 PM
Post #263

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 580

Active Squad

Going for both the Kick-Ass and Superman Achivements at the same time, though I haven't had much luck with either of them since Cloysterman keeps getting bad match-ups. But I'll always keep trying! cat.gif

Been doing a lot of shiny hunting in Ultra Sun lately and got lucky with an SOS Torkoal in 23 encounters! With Body Slam and Lava Plume both inflicting status I expected it to be an annoying hunt, so I'm glad I got it early!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Feb 14 2018, 01:30 AM
Post #264

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Hard to believe that we're now one year shy of a whole decade on here. I joined in April of 2009 and I'm surprised that I have stayed on here for so long. I was able to get an Ice Memory when I logged in today and I pretty much have almost all the Silvally I saved up evolved. I even ran out of Lemonades raising their happiness. I'm hoping to get a good IV'd Ice-type so I can place and get another one!

Also Happy Valentine's (or Singles Awareness) Day! <3

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

AkaruTheYoshi
post Feb 14 2018, 04:30 AM
Post #265

Video Game Nerd Extraordinare
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 128

Favorites

Wow, nine whole years of GPX. Feels like a whole lifetime ago I found this place on some random forum, it's almost surreal. I'll have to hatch myself a Shiny Type:Null soon to take advantage of the new Memory disks, hopefully RNG will be kind.

--------------------

+Quote Post

KikiRukata
post Feb 14 2018, 09:18 AM
Post #266

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 513

Active Squad

Okay this is a really silly question. I saw that we have the 3+s all day (Hatch,Honey,and Trinket) But when I used a honey it subtracted from what I owned. It says I have 2 Honey's left even with Honey+ active. Anyone else having this problem. (I used it at 9:15 ish this morning... So about 3 minutes ago)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Level-X
post Feb 14 2018, 11:01 AM
Post #267

Shiny Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(KikiRukata @ Feb 14 2018, 08:18 AM) *
Okay this is a really silly question. I saw that we have the 3+s all day (Hatch,Honey,and Trinket) But when I used a honey it subtracted from what I owned. It says I have 2 Honey's left even with Honey+ active. Anyone else having this problem. (I used it at 9:15 ish this morning... So about 3 minutes ago)

If you want to save your honey, I suggest stop using it until you see that it is fixed by either keeping up with the forums or seeing x999 in your inventory. There was a little hiccup when implementing the triple+ I suppose. Check this out.

Edit: It's now fixed. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Level-X: Feb 14 2018, 12:50 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

DrSnap
post Feb 14 2018, 12:31 PM
Post #268

Ghost with 108 souls
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 880

Nightmarez

Are we not supposed to get a Scavenger hunt this month ? I assumed it would have started since february has less days...

--------------------

~~ ~~
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Feb 14 2018, 01:51 PM
Post #269

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(DrSnap @ Feb 14 2018, 06:31 PM) *
Are we not supposed to get a Scavenger hunt this month ? I assumed it would have started since february has less days...

Either they forget or it was due to the 9years anniv thing that was just implemented to get people hatching ice mons.

------------------------

I started on No Game No Life yesterday as it was recommended to me and everybody says it's amazing.
Meanwhile I'm also getting onto a handful of Ghibli movies I haven't watched yet.

--------------------

Proud owner of the serial code assigned to Rana09938 (click to show)

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Feb 16 2018, 08:39 PM
Post #270

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Hello there! I always forget to post here but I keep checking this thread to see how you guys are going.
On my side, I've finished the Johto league on Pokémon Crystal (VC) and am now SRing for a shiny Celebi. I'm praying RNG gods to be generous with me and give me my so desired pink onion fairy soon despite the so so low shiny rate.
I don't know if anyone remembers but, I made a post about not being able to get any shinies on my pokemon ultra moon game since around the time the first update came out. Well, as soon as I asked my sister for her 3ds to check if it was bad luck on my part whatsoever, I got 2 shinies in the same day???? I updated the game again, to version 1.2 and I really hope this time I can actually hunt on my 3ds again.

Also, I want to thank the staff for the Silvally's memories. Silvally is a great looking pokemon, I love it so much. I got myself a Dragon Memory on Wednesday and could grab an Ice one from the pokehunt.

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
OPEN SPOILER FOR MORE INFO. PLEASE
Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Feb 17 2018, 03:52 PM
Post #271

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Member No.: 53 039

Maemai

I've started the infamous task 11. Hopefully I can get enough progress between today and tomorrow that it's not painful. I like giving the pokemon (mostly) rhyming names.

I recently joined Hello Fresh and made the first meal--a pork dish--last night. It was fantastic! My mouth is watering thinking about the other ones!

This post has been edited by Storskarfen: Feb 17 2018, 03:56 PM

--------------------

Hunting for shiny Spinda!!!

Avatar made by Tymid. So pretty!~
+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2018 - 02:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2018 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.