Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pokemon: Reborn, OOC and Sign Ups~
32Melody
post Aug 17 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #1

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 146 115

My favs~

Plot

Everything that lives must one day die. When a human dies, their soul is either reborn as another human, as a pokemon, or rests in the realm of heaven should they have earned their place. When a Pokemon dies, it becomes a ghost until it can be reborn again. But what happens when a Legendary dies?

Under normal circumstances, Legendaries reincarnate themselves, retaining their memories, powers, everything. But all that changed when Cyrus and Team Galactic attempted to remake the world. While they failed to destroy the old world, a new universe was created and enclosed. In this act, all of the legendaries were tied to this new world, and when they die, this dimension would lose the Legendaries forever. Should that happen, the universe would go into a state of destructive chaos until all becomes nothing. And that tie to the new universe is quickly sapping the life energies of the Legendaries away.

To prevent this, the Legendaries must apply a new tactic. New legendaries must take their place. However, the imbalance caused by Cyrus has left Arceus powerless to simply create new entities. Instead, these new beings would have to be made by altering a select few of the living beings of the world. Primarily humans.

In order to ensure that those chosen would be suitable to become the next legendary Pokemon, each Legendary would personally choose their successor. Those chosen would start to develop powers related to their companion legendary. Over the next few months, their bodies would begin to change. The process itself would normally take a full year before the human became a permanent Legendary Pokemon, but if the human uses their powers often enough, then this process would be certainly sped up.

But some Johto scientists have caught glimpses of this occurring. Eager to capture the would-be Legendaries and bring them under his command, the president of Johto has set his military and secret service at high alert. Their orders: to capture these humans and have them brought into his custody where they can be subjected to experiments and brainwashing in order to bring the world under his command.

Your Role

You are one of the humans that a particular legendary Pokemon has chosen to become their successor. As such, you bare a mysterious tattoo somewhere on your body. You must learn how to do the things you would normally command your Pokemon to do. You must learn how to live a completely different way of life and how to cope with leaving behind those you care about.

You must also defend yourselves and each other the Johto government's attacks and traps. Unite together and take them down, try to take Johto's military on by yourself, or try to live a life on the run, the choice is yours.

Another road you might take: you can play as a normal human who has found out about these going-ons and you want to help protect the legend-humans from the Johto military. Perhaps you're a childhood friend of one of these legend humans, or a travel companion, or even a rival.

About Your Powers

As a legend-human, You will be able to transform into your counterpart legendary a total of seven times before the change is permanent. While changing into a legendary form is as easy as simply willing it, changing back into a human becomes more difficult with each time. After the fourth transformation, your body will keep certain features. Your skin may become a different color or grow fur/grass/feathers/etc., you may develop a tail. Only when you are in your legendary form can you use that Pokemon's attack moves. However, you may have powers while in your human form that are attributed to your legendary companion. (ex., The ability to hover/fly, being able to read the surface thoughts of others are fine )

Rules:
1.> Obey the forum rules
2.> No Godmoding
3.> No bunnying others without their permission
5.> Keep the violence to PG-13. NPCs will be dying, but let's not get gruesome.
6.> Everyone starts out in Johto
7.> This is a para rp. That mean each post must be a minimum of one full paragraph
8.> Put the number I have missed as the code.
9.> No 1337 or netspeak
10.> Be active! Try to post at least twice a week. If something comes up, ask someone to bunny your character for a bit.

Profile:

Legend Human

Player:
Character Name:
Appearance:(Picture or one paragraph minimum)
Personality:(Minimum one paragraph)
Bio:(Minimum two paragraphs)
Pokemon Team: (Maximum of 6)
Other:(Anything else you want to add)

Civilian

Player:
Character Name:
Appearance:(Picture or one paragraph minimum)
Personality:(Minimum one paragraph)
Bio:(Minimum two paragraphs)
Pokemon Team: (Maximum of 6)
Other:(Anything else you want to add)

This post has been edited by 32Melody: Aug 17 2011, 09:32 PM

--------------------

^My shoppe, thanks to Draconian Emerald for userbar! We currently have 4 workers, come and take a look~!

Cassidy the Pichu. Credit's underneath~!

My PANE character, Stephanie Evans

I am... (click to show)

Stuff made for me(Credit, too!) (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

32Melody
post Aug 17 2011, 09:29 PM
Post #2

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

My favs~

List of Legendary Pokemon
(If the name is striked-out, then it is no longer available.)

Mew
Mewtwo
Moltres
Articuno
Zapdos
Lugia
Ho-oh
Entei
Suicune
Raikou
Celebi
Manaphy
Phione
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Latias
Latios
Deoxys
Jirachi
Regice
Registeel
Regirock
Regigigas
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Cresselia
Darkrai
Palkia
Dialga
Arceus
Giratina
Shaymin
Victini
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Keldeo
Tornadus
Thunderus
Landorus
Zekrom
Reshiram
Kyurem
Gensect
Meloetta

Accepted:
Emily: Mesprit ( 32Melody)
Vernon 'Luck Truck' Blazena: Arceus (Razor the Tepig)
Jewely: Meloetta (Jewely)
Alexia: Civillian (Thunderpaws)
Dante Magnanimous: Reshiram (Dan Magnus)
Roxxy Mauden: Rayquaza (Roxxy the Zangoose)
Lor: Civillian(The Abstract Artsist)
Sassa: Palkia(The Abstract Artsist)
Dio 'Thanatos' Velzar: Darkrai (Dan Magnus)
Cosmos Solstice: Civillian (Dan Magnus)

Reserved:
Mewtwo: Razor the Tepig

Banned:

This post has been edited by 32Melody: Aug 26 2011, 06:38 PM

--------------------

^My shoppe, thanks to Draconian Emerald for userbar! We currently have 4 workers, come and take a look~!

I am... (click to show)

+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Aug 17 2011, 09:32 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

I'd like to reserve Arceus, please.

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
+Quote Post

32Melody
post Aug 17 2011, 09:33 PM
Post #4

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

My favs~

Reserved. C:

--------------------

I am... (click to show)

+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Aug 17 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

Would you mind me using my PANE profile, with a few minor tweaks and changes? And I would use just the required sections, none of the extra.

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

32Melody
post Aug 17 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #6

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

My favs~

Of course not, I wonuldn't mind at all. C: Here's my character!
-----------------------
Player: 32Melody

Character Name: Emily

Legendary: Mesprit

Appearance:

Personality:
Emily is a friendly, stubborn girl. She loves to have fun and shows her emotions clearly, since gaining the abilities of Mesprit. She is fun and carefree, but can be sensitive. She loves cookies and treats, and often is clumsy. Her clumsiness caused her to meet Mesprit, which I will explain underneath me. C:

Bio:
Emily was a happy little girl living with two very nice parents. She lived on a farm away from the city. The was a cliff nearby, a forest not too faraway(her favourite place!) and of course, their farm. Many Pokemon lived around and Emily would go play with them, however her favourite was the Psychic type.

Emily loved to go by the cliff and watch the view, however one special day changed her life- forever.

Emily was wandering arouond the cliff after a looong day of playing. It was so much fun! She stood at the very edge of the cliff, pretending to be a plane that was crashing. ''Oh noo! We're gonna crash! We're gonna crash! '' Emily was swinging her arms all over the place. ''Vroooooommmm!!!'' She made cute childish noises, but then her foot slipped and she fell! ''WWAAAAHHH!!'' She cried, as she fell. ''Heelp!!!'' She suddenly felt a glow form around her. <Careful, now! Don't be too reckless.> She heard a voice say. She opened her eys, and to her amazement, she saw the legendary pokemon, Mesprit!''Woow..'' was all she could say. Mesprit and Emily flew gently back to the cliff, and Mesprit set her down. ''T-thank you! Is there any way I can repay you?'' Mesprit thought for a moment. <Yes. Would you care to.. accept my powers?>Emily's head tilted a bit, in a i-don't-understand gesture, but she nodded. <Yay! Thank you!>Mesprit laughed, and sent out a gentle beam at Emily, then vanished. Emily felt drowsy. She fell asleep right there, forgetting what happened. When she woke up in her bed, she found a wierd mark on her left leg.

Pokemon Team:
Eevee(Male, Level 12)
Kirlia(Female, Level 19)
Shinx(Male, Level 7)
Buneary(Female, Level 18)
Pichu(Female Level 10)

Other:I already know this! Don't look at it! D8<

This post has been edited by 32Melody: Aug 18 2011, 11:35 AM

--------------------

I am... (click to show)

+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Aug 17 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

Player: Razor the Tepig
Character Name: Vernon 'Luck Truck' Blazena
Legendary: Arceus

Appearance: Vernon is 5’4˝” and around 110 lb with rather tan skin, similar to a person whom is of Indian/Irish descent, though he is mainly of Czech descent. He has hair that, in some light, looks blonde, while in other light, it looks black, though it’s really actually brunette. He keeps it at a short length, about an inch or two long, though it’s so curly, it’s a horrible mess that has a quality of an 80s’ afro: combs almost always get stuck in it. His eyes are sea-foam green and have a way of giving people a sense that he knows a lot, seen a lot and been through a lot. His nose isn’t too pointy, isn’t too plump and round and isn’t too long. It’s just a regular, commonplace nose.

All along Vernon’s arms, neck, back and legs are many burn marks. Some of them are long, straight streaks, while others are large, distracting blotches, many of look similar to ink blots, but all of them happened during the time when Vernon’s house burned down. He has a few scars, too, all of which from falling debris during the fire. There is one from when he found his Croagunk, who had used Astonish on Vernon, thinking he was going to hurt it. His mark of Arceus is on the side of his neck, completely conealed by the bandana he wears.

Vernon wears a short-sleeved, slightly worn, slightly loose, sky-blue shirt, which reads, in midnight-black, ‘If you’re my worst nightmare, I must be a pitiful wimp,” in uppercase, stencil-shaped lettering. He also wears blue, denim, cargo jeans which have pockets covering almost the entire surface. He has a leather belt with Pokeball clips which he never goes anywhere without. He then wears a simple pair of black sunglasses along with a cowboy-style hat. He also always has a blaze-orange bandana tied loosely around his neck.

Personality: Vernon is described by most people as easy going, laid back and just really happy-go-lucky. But once they get to know him really well, they find out that that’s really just a pseudo-personality. It’s really just there to house and hide a burning passion that he has for Pokemon and battling. This love of it really shows when he battles, because he basically becomes a completely opposite person of the calm person everybody knows. He becomes an aggressive, though not in a bad way, easily excitable adrenaline junkie.

Why he has the burning passion is because he has seen and knows what true tragedy really is, because he has seen his parents, sister, aunt and adopted father die. Along with having saved a Pokemon from a fatal disease, all this tragedy has kindled, fueled and lit an ever-growing flame in his soul. And because of this, he fights not for victory, money or fame, but peace. He would love to live in a world full of peace, happiness and fun, a perfect world.

Bio: Vernon Saterdal lived a very quiet life, at least until the day his house burned down and his parents and sister were killed. This was when he was five. Once he got out, he noticed a Tepig nearby that was crying. He went over to it to try and figure out why it was crying. It was apparently smart because it knew Vernon had lived there and carved into a nearby tree, 'I'm sorry.' Vernon knew that it started the fire but didn't mean it. So, as a way of saying sorry, the Tepig became best friends with Vernon and protected him. Vernon calls him Razor due to how he cut the message in the tree.

Shortly after, he was living with his aunt who then died while he was seven. In her will, she left Vernon two things: Her fortune of $100 and an egg. The egg hatched a year later into a Zorua, which he named Zora. By then, he had helped a Croagunk recover from a seemingly-fatal, non-contagious disease. He always admits that it was by pure luck that he was able to heal the Croagunk. It was because of this and the fact that he was the only of four people to escape a burning building alive that some people call him 'Luck Truck.' After being cured, the Croagunk never left his side. He named it Ray Mk III after the second Robo you get in the D.S. game, Custom Robo Arena, because it was his second Pokemon.

Shortly after all this transpired, he used some of his money to buy a one-way ticket to Johto, which he had read about in a magazine. What he didn't know was that it was a Battle Boat, where all passengers with Pokemon had to participate in a tournament. Luckily, there were only three other trainers on the ship, all still amateurs. They were actually brothers and one had a Chimchar, another had a Piplup and the third had a Turtwig. The prize for winning the tournament was an Egg.

Vernon’s first battle was easy, because it was against the boy with the Turtwig, who’s name was Mark Caripe. He used Razor, who was almost oblivious to the Grass-type attacks. He, after a little bit of watching, waiting for the Turtwig to tire. Then, Razor landed a Tackle square on the head, allowing a win.

After the first battle, the boy with the Chimchar, named Larry Caripe, was beat by Don Caripe, who had the Piplup. Then, when Vernon battled Don, he used Ray Mk III, because he knew that Ray Mk III’s ability was Dry Skin, allowing him to take all the Water-type attacks he wanted and then some. So, Ray Mk III alternated between Mud-Slap and Astonish until eventually, he defeated the Piplup and won the tournament, receiving the Egg. Nobody knew exactly what would hatch from the Egg, but that it would be a Fighting type.

Vernon, having had a lot of fun with the tournament, decided to become a Trainer. When he reached Johto, he used $10 more dollars for a long bus ride to Cherrygrove Town, leaving him with $40. There, he grew up, obtaining a Poketch and Pokedex from an old man who was a retired Trainer. He told Vernon that the Poketch already had most of the apps, but he cleared all of the data from the Pokedex so Vernon could have the full experience of the fun of working on filling up the Pokedex. Vernon liked the old man and lived with him until he died at 97, while Vernon was 11. By then, Vernon had found out his name and adopted his last name. His name was Bastion Balthazar Blazena.

One day, Vernon was messing with his Pokemon and Egg on the tiny island about ten feet off the Cherrygrove coast when they all fell asleep, except Vernon. Then, Arceus came galloping out of the sky and floated in front of him. He looked around, but they were in a dome that he could not see out of. Vernon became scared, taking a step back, toppling into the water. "You must house all of my great powers and abilities, Vernon." A voice split the air. "Wh-why?" Vernon responded. "I don't have enough time to explain. Do you accept?" The voice called again. He nodded, not knowing what he agreed to. A simple beam momentarily enveloped him and then he was unconsious, never to remember what happened.
Pokemon Team: Tepig, Croagunk, Zorua, Riolu Egg
Other: 4

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

Jewely
post Aug 17 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 667

GPXPlus Pokemon

Player: jewely/Jewel Espeon
Character Name: Jewely
Legendary: Meloetta
Appearance: She is tall in height and medium in weight. She has pale skin and blue eyes. Due to transformation, her hair is light green with music notes in it. Before her hair was brown and stringy. She wears a purple shirt with a rhombus on it and baggy jeans. Her new hair is very soft and light enough to float even when there is no wind around. She has a tattoo of a music note under her right eye.
Personality: Even though she's had some experience she acts very naive. She isn't very direct when getting another trainer's attention, so she might pop up from a bush and ask for help. Or she might help them. Even if she can't name all the Pokemon, she's very persistant in trying to catch them and might end up chasing them for a long time. She's not afraid to steal to get her hands on a Pokemon.
Bio: Jewely's hometown is in Snowpoint City, but she's always wanted to explore all the Pokemon regions. She started by sailing out to Johto. There, she was forced to be given a Horsea from a mysterious trainer. She caught a few Pokemon there but didn't even face a single gym leader when she had heard of Unova. She set out of blind excitement and caught the rest of her team, as well as a couple worthless Pokemon just for the sake of collecting them.
She came to Meloetta for than she had come to her. She was searching Lostlorn Forest in need for more Pokemon to shove into her PC when she found Meloetta. Jewely didn't catch up to Meloetta until the Pokemon decided to make a deal with her. Meloetta said she would make her a Pokemon if she would leave her alone. Blindly, she took the deal.
Pokemon Team: Seadra M, Mightyena M, Sawsbuck F, Ariados M, Xatu F and a Menfoo egg.
Other:44444444444444444444

This post has been edited by Jewely: Aug 18 2011, 01:31 PM

--------------------
Avatar and userbar by Monsieur Mittens.

she/her pronouns
+Quote Post

32Melody
post Aug 18 2011, 11:33 AM
Post #9

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

My favs~

Razor the Tepig: Accepted C:
Jewely: You need to add her name, other than that, you're fine.

This post has been edited by 32Melody: Aug 18 2011, 11:37 AM

--------------------

I am... (click to show)

+Quote Post

Jewely
post Aug 18 2011, 01:32 PM
Post #10

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 667

GPXPlus Pokemon

Oh stupid enter key. Edit'd.

--------------------
Avatar and userbar by Monsieur Mittens.

she/her pronouns
+Quote Post

32Melody
post Aug 18 2011, 02:59 PM
Post #11

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

My favs~

Accepted. C:

--------------------

I am... (click to show)

+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Aug 18 2011, 03:19 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

So, when are we gonna start?

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

M I M I
post Aug 18 2011, 03:20 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 85 033

Active Squad

Civilian

Player: Thunderpaws
Character Name: Alexia
Appearance:
Alexia (click to show)

Personality: Alexia purposely acts indifferent, just to hide a her feelings, so she doesn't really react to things a lot. She's quiet and likes to stay out of things, hates to be the center of attention. If she cares about something, in some strange way, she shows it shyly, although it's hard to realize that it's her affection she's showing, it just seems like her regular indifference, unless she really wants you to notice you're important to her. When someone's doing something out of pure kindness, she still seems confused about it.

Alexia is one you would call "mature for her age," although she doesn't agree to it herself. Alexia would call herself child-ish, or just not mature. She's not very self-confident and under-estimates herself. She almost always dawns on the negatives before positives in a situation.

Bio: Alexia is from Floaroma Town, her grandparents taking care of her. Her parents didn't get killed or aren't dead from a tragic accident, but they're pretty careless. Her dad is a Pokemon Breeder in Hoenn and her mom is still doing research on different pokemon and collecting data. Her grandparents are protective about her, and are reluctant about letter her travel. Alexia always wanted to travel though.

When she was born, a Pachirisu hatched before her. From then, they played with each other and she helped train it, it's name called Thunderfang, although she calls it Thunder. Thunderfang is pretty high leveled (Level 63), considering that she was sometimes taken on trips wit her parents, causing Alexia to miss her. Her first caught Pokemon was Arizu, a zubat that she caught while getting lost on a trip with her mom. She had been equipped with a few Pokeballs and caught Arizu, who is level 27 at the time. She had found out Arizu knew Brave Bird, an egg move with a Staraptor as its father.

For her twelfth birthday, on August 16th (my real birthday <3), she was allowed to go to Johto, which surprised her. She didn't hesitate, but brought Thunderfang and Arizu along with her. Soon she arrived at Johto and is settling down, unaware of the legends and the birth of new ones.

Pokemon Team:
Arizu - Zubat - Level 27
Moves: Brave Bird, Bite, Air Cutter, Confuse Ray

Thunderfang - Pachirisu - Level 63
Moves: Electro Ball, Super Fang, Bite*, Discharge

*Father was an arcanine

Other: Pew Pew Pew Pew... C: You could count how much "Pew(s)" there are. If it doesn't work, then I'll edit. xD

[EDIT]
I wanted to be a legend for a moment there, but couldn't decide. And I noticed the lack of humans!

This post has been edited by Thunderpaws: Aug 18 2011, 03:21 PM
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Aug 18 2011, 03:58 PM
Post #14

C'mon, grab your friends!
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 033

PANE: Roxxy Mauden

Player:
Character Name: Roxxy Mauden
Legendary: Rayquaza
Appearance: Roxxy is about average for her age at around 5’10”. She is very skinny, but strong, and if you pick a fight with her she is likely to knock you out in an instant. Her hair is black, but not “silky” black. It’s ragged from cutting it herself, down to the beginning of her back, and has a permanent red streak in the bangs that sweep over her left eye. The red fades into blue as it travels down her hair. Her eyes are a bit startling when someone first looks at them: they are bright, electric blue, and a lot of times they have a mischievous spark in them like she is about to play a nasty prank on you-or already did. Roxxy’s lips are thin, but grinning, showing slightly crooked teeth, and dark eyebrows curled playfully upwards. She always walks with a purpose, as if the world revolved around her. There is a hidden obsidian blade under her shirt.

Roxxy’s outfits are kept plain and simple. Her shirt black, with the original pink and purple Cheshire Cat grinning his signature grin on a tree on it (none of this CGI stuff for her). The cat’s tail curls underneath the branch he’s sitting on to spell out, in cursive, “How Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?” She has a fondness for Alice in Wonderland, for some reason, especially the Hatter and the Cheshire Cat.

Her pants are black jeans, faded almost to grey. The knees are ripped out from so many harsh landings, and a bit of fabric is missing at the bottom of the right leg as well. Her shoes are red high-tops with black laces, the top of the shoe going just above her ankle. They’re good for skateboarding, and her skateboard has rocket-red wheels and a Scyther as the design on the bottom.
Personality: Roxxy is stubborn, bull-headed, and a bit mean on her good days. On her bad days, she may as well spit acid and come from the seventh layer of Hell and have bat wings. She likes to say she doesn’t get mad, she gets even, but anyone who’s ever ticked her off will know that’s not true. She gets furious and she gets revenge.

Her friends aren’t treated that much different. The way she works is with respect. Earn hers and you have an ally. Not a friend: an ally. There’s a difference, and she’s quick to remind anyone of that difference if they start acting too casual around her. A couple people have touched her heart, but she keeps that locked up forever in a dark places in her mind where she doesn’t go.
Bio: Roxxy doesn't believe in living in the past: the most important time is now, she says. But she will tell you she's from Lilycove, in Hoenn, and ran away from "home" at the age of seven. She met her first pokemon,, a wayward Zubat called Epsilon, and caught him with a stolen Pokeball. From there, she caught Prime, the Rhydon with no horns, Jaws, a battle-scarred Aerodactyl, Lixy, the sweet but strong Luxray mother of the group, and Surge, the Eelektross with several mysterious grudges. They all grew to be her most trusted partners, but she swaps them out occasionally from new teammates.

One day, Roxxy was training her newly hatched Mienfoo back in Hoenn, when a huge windstorm started. It swirled around her and the tiny little pokemon, but did not pick them up. A large green pokemon descended from the sky. When she reached for Lixy's pokeball, the Rayquaza said, 'Please, I mean you no harm. I only wish to speak with you. This windstorm will ward off anyone who tries to speak with us' The legendary told Roxxy that she was to be the next Rayquaza, then there was a flash of bright light and everything was back to order. Except, Roxxy found, for a small yellow circle design on the inside of her ankle.
Other: 4
Pokemon:

Nickname: Epsilon
Species: Crobat
Level: 76
Appearance:
Personality: Epsilon is the eldest and most experienced of the team. He is the "father" and helps keep most of the pokemon under control. He is also the best battler and often leads the way for Lixy and Jaws.
Moves: Air Slash/Cross Poison/Mean Look/Haze

Nickname: Tai
Species: Mienfoo
Level: 48
Appearance: Tai is a normal-looking Mienfoo. He wears a Focus Band around his head.
Personality: Tai is a calm and collected pokemon in battle. He thinks his strategies through carefully, even at the cost of the enemy going first. None of his strategies have ever failed him, and he takes great pride in being defeated very few times. However, he can be so slow and paranoid that it's annoying to Roxxy
Moves: Swords Dance/Jump Kick/U-Turn/Me First

Nickname: Valiant
Species: Shiny Rufflet
Level: 49
Appearance: Like most shiny Rufflet, Valiant's feathers are golden and his headfeather is slightly lighter in color. He wears the broken shards of a Sky Plate on a string around his neck.
Personality: Valiant is recklessly loyal to Tai, to the point of bursting out of his Great Ball to help in a battle if he thinks things are going wrong. He is very strong, but isn't always aware of it, and will sometimes send Tai flying with a friendly headbutt.
Moves: Aerial Ace/Crush Claw/Shadow Claw/Tailwind

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

32Melody
post Aug 18 2011, 05:02 PM
Post #15

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

My favs~

Both accepted. And yes, 17 is fine. I will start the roleplay when we get one more person to join. 'Kay? C:

--------------------

I am... (click to show)

+Quote Post

Dan Magnus
post Aug 18 2011, 06:13 PM
Post #16

The Danest Magnusiest.
Group Icon

Member No.: 89 899

Soon to have team.

This looks interesting, mind if I join? Oh, and about the post above... Did anyone call for another person? Because I've arrived before the next guy (or gal)! Anyhow, back to the subject.

Player: Daniel Magnus, 5th Orange Player.

Character Name: Dante Magnanimous.

Legendary: Reshiram.

Appearance: At exactly 1.7 meters tall, Dante is your average teenager, which is a bit higher than expected. With his face almost appearing like a complete polygon, his sharp gold eyes, very short elf like ears, smallish triangle nose, and his small mouth may differ from that statement. His hair is completely dark and large, that may cover his left eye sometimes. With that, he tries keeping his hair upwards. Aside from the usual body features, he wears a long red overcoat, that covers his entire body, besides the head. Even though, he wears a sleeveless yellow shirt and long white pants under that, and also a belt which seems to keep his pants from falling. He also wears long, dark, pointy boots, with a zipper on them. He can put up to 7 Pokeballs in the pockets on his overcoat, and only one on his belt. He has a red scarf, with a black symbol on it, that covers up his mouth. He has a tattoo of a white jet engine on his left palm, which he manages to hide it away by wearing a glove in it, which seems like an ordinary working glove, and he doesn't seem to have a glove for his other hand.

Personality: Although he doesn't really like to be bossed around, he may accept the fact that he needs to follow a person, when it gets tough. At first, he may seem stubborn, and completely uncooperative, but if he wants to, he can turn into an understanding person. He thinks before acting, but when he is calm enough and overconfident, he is rushing through with his acting, and doesn't think twice before performing a move. With his friends, it's a different story, in which he is happy enough to hear about all the suggestions they might offer, before deciding. When angry, he can also get out of his own rails, and start thinking differently. When he's wrong, he may feel a bit weak, but he still doesn't give up until someone has won for certain.

Bio: Dante lived in a house in a village, which was far away from any Pokemon, with his two parents, brother and sister. He played with his brother and sister, until the day came and they had to leave to find jobs, and he stayed alone, with both his parents. Then, suddenly out of nowhere, a Cyndaquil suddenly came by to Dante's side, and befriended with him, from the first sight. Upon seeing Dante bringing the Cyndaquil home, his father looked down at Dante, and smiled at him. He then told Dante to pack up his stuff, and leave for his own adventure, while also giving him support, before leaving.

Dante and the Cyndaquil went on further, and eventually found a Horsea, all out of it's own water. Dante decided to take care of it, as he continued. When he reached a small cave for shelter, he found a Gible, which attacked the Horsea and the Cyndaquil. After a while of leading the two Pokemon through the fight, Dante through a Pokeball at the Gabite, and it surrendered into the Pokeball, without struggling. The Cyndaquil then evolved throughout the fight, and became a Quilava, which stood proud over it's defeated foe.

When arriving at the Dragonspiral tower, Dante decided that it was best to train his Pokemon here. But, that was a bit of a mistake, as his trusty Horsea fainted on the second fight, and his Quilava on the fouth floor. Not giving up yet, he decided to move on forwards, and forwards, up to the tower's end. When he got there, his Gible was weak, and all he saw were two statues. One represented Reshiram, and the other represented Zekrom. The Gible marched on to the Reshiram statue, and touched it. Dante followed him, but as soon as he touched it, he was transformed into a magical area, where he saw a figure, covered by a blinding light, and a hot fire. "Ah, it's you... The one who wishes to seek for more fire... I've seen into your soul, and I have seen it all... Beware though, the journey may be long, but don't lose hope... I cannot speak right now, but be fully aware for everything..." The figure said, and then everything blackened out. When Dante woke up, he saw himself and his Pokemon, just outside of the tower, all alive and well, inspecting some kind of an egg, which they might have found for him. He also noticed the odd mark that appeared on his left palm, so he just covered it up with a glove which he found nearby. He stood up, and then looked at his team, and saw they were prepared.

Pokemon Team: Quilava, Horsea, Gible and a Dratini egg.

Other: Pie+0.84 = ? (Of course it's 4, just testing...)

--------------------
PANE Character (click to show)

Clickables and others (click to show)
+Quote Post

32Melody
post Aug 18 2011, 08:39 PM
Post #17

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

My favs~

Aha, Yes, accepted. Now, wait for me while I go get the RP started~

Edit: Roleplay is up! Click Below.

http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showto...p;#entry1952166

I posted. C:

This post has been edited by 32Melody: Aug 18 2011, 09:11 PM

--------------------

I am... (click to show)

+Quote Post

M I M I
post Aug 19 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Member No.: 85 033

Active Squad

Oh, and I should tell you guys, I only know this place from the old Crystal/Gold... Sooo... I don't know anything about Soulsilver or HeartGold.
Also, Thunderfang and Arizu has some... special detecting powers? I dunno... I just really wanted to join in. :P
+Quote Post

Skitty Lover
post Aug 19 2011, 11:47 AM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 112 193

My Current Party

Player: Skitty Lover

Character Name: Mystic Rubank

Legendary: Mew

Appearance: Mystic stands at 5'1" and is very petite. She has long strawberry blond hair that reaches past her shoulder blades and is usually in her face. Her eyes are a soft blue color and are the most prominent feature on her face. She has a small nose and a round face, giving her a childish appearance. Her face is usually flushed in excitement and she seems to always be smiling. Her Mark of the Mew is on her right shoulder, and it's a light pink ball with a mew tail coming off it.

Mystic wears a long black skirt with white stars sewn onto it, and a light blue blouse. She has a necklace with several rings of different colors of the rainbow, each one signifying a different thing, though even she's not sure what each one means yet.

Personality: Some describe Mystic as peppy, other would just say she's annoying. She's a total optimist, and just like a child she tends to get extremely excited over the littlest things. She walks around with a general air of joy, but negative moods hit her hard when they come and it's hard to get her out of a funk. When she's not being joyful she's often lost in thought and "dreamy" as she calls it. She can get distracted easily and has the attention span of a bidoof. Dispite her odd personality though she's very intelligent, and there's a lot more going on then she lets on.

Bio: Mystic was born in Violet City and lived just outside the Ruins of Alph. When she was young her parents would take her for walks through the ruins, showing her the different Unknown that lived there. She eventually befriended the Unknown and would talk to them, and they would spell out messages to her. Her parents didn't mind her playing in the ruins, thinking that she was playing with other children, and since Mystic had many school friends anyway her parents didn't know the difference. She never tried to catch the wild Unknown, knowing that they enjoyed living in the ruins and that her friendship with them would suffer if she so much as tried. She did bring her Pokemon with her to play though.

Mystic was the youngest of 4, her oldest sibling being 16 years older. She received her first Pokemon from her oldest brother as a birthday present when she was 8, the Pokemon being an Eevee, which she named Kris after him. A year after that her parents brought her a Lillipup they caught during their trip to Isshu, and she named it Rover. Her two Pokemon companions were all the company she desired, and she didn't attempt to catch any more, instead training the two until they were excessively strong.

One particular time Mystic was in the ruins she was unable to find her Unknown friends, and was searching about, concerned as to why they disappeared. Suddenly she saw a blinding light and fainted. She awoke in a dream-like state, which she would later consider a vision. She couldn't see much of her surroundings, everything was covered by a dense fog, but suddenly a pink mew floated out of the mist and stopped in front of her. The mew explained it's need for a successor, and that it thought Mystic was the perfect fit. After hearing the Pokemon's explanation Mystic readily agreed to becoming a mew, and she awoke from her vision. She found herself on the floor of the Ruins of Alph, her concerned Pokemon prodding her. Mystic would often dream of this experience, and sometimes when she's in trouble she'll invision the Mew helpin her. She's not sure if these experiences are real of a figment of her imagination, but she always follows the advice. After this experience she found a strange light pink marking on her right shoulder.

Pokemon Team:
Kris-F Eevee
Rover- M Lillipup

Other: 444444444
No shiny? Okay, that's fine.
+Quote Post

32Melody
post Aug 19 2011, 04:49 PM
Post #20

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

My favs~

A few things:

I'm afraid you can't be shiny it wouldn't be fair to the others who have signed up already. Sorry.

Where did she get her tattoo of Mew? Please explain that.

Finally : I will control Mew's speaking for a moment in the Ruins of Alph, so that way I can explain the plot and BE A POKEMANS!! 8DDD *cough* anyway, Mew's the creator, so it'd be cool if we talked to Mew~

Fix these things and you'll be accepted.

--------------------

I am... (click to show)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 03:23 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.