Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bringer of Legends help, Progress bar at 12/14 but I have egg/dex data for all of the legends
Flamewire
post Jul 28 2012, 06:06 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 36 859

Active Squad

The achievement "Bringer of Legends" says "Summon one of each summonable Legendary Pokémon." I have egg and dex data for Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, both Giratina, Cresselia, and both Shaymin. My achievement progress bar is only at 12/13, though. I'm assuming I got one of these legends from one of the site events a couple years ago where eggs were just handed out randomly, but how can I tell which one? I don't have any idea which legend I need to summon again for this achievement. Can anyone help?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Jul 28 2012, 06:10 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

On the new site(which is the only place you can use the pc at the moment) there is filter in the pc to lets you see what pokemon were obtained from different places. You can use it to see what pokemon were summoned by you. Other than that, I don't think it's possible to know if you don't currently own all the pokemon you have summoned.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jul 28 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

If you still own the actual Pokemon, you can see whether they say "Summoned by: current owner", "Summoned by: someone else", or if they were obtained in some other way. If you don't still have the Pokemon, unfortunately, there's no way to tell.

(If you have some but not all of them, I'd advise you to keep a list in your Journal or in a text file on your computer or something, so you can keep track of which ones you're sure you've summoned and which ones you aren't sure about, so that if you narrow it down to only one or two left, you can buy the summoning item with Prize Points instead of having to wait until you happen to find one from the Underground or an Achievement or something.)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Flamewire
post Jul 28 2012, 07:15 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 859

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tyranisaur @ Jul 28 2012, 06:10 PM) *
On the new site(which is the only place you can use the pc at the moment) there is filter in the pc to lets you see what pokemon were obtained from different places. You can use it to see what pokemon were summoned by you. Other than that, I don't think it's possible to know if you don't currently own all the pokemon you have summoned.

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Jul 28 2012, 06:13 PM) *
If you still own the actual Pokemon, you can see whether they say "Summoned by: current owner", "Summoned by: someone else", or if they were obtained in some other way. If you don't still have the Pokemon, unfortunately, there's no way to tell.

(If you have some but not all of them, I'd advise you to keep a list in your Journal or in a text file on your computer or something, so you can keep track of which ones you're sure you've summoned and which ones you aren't sure about, so that if you narrow it down to only one or two left, you can buy the summoning item with Prize Points instead of having to wait until you happen to find one from the Underground or an Achievement or something.)

Thank you both! I used the PC filter and it turns out that my Ho-oh was obtained from an Egg Exchange. Luckily I got a Rainbow Wing earlier today from a different achievement, so I'll try to summon it when the Lab isn't so full. Thanks!

edit - I summoned my Ho-oh and claimed the egg, but I still don't have the achievement at 13/13. Do I need to hatch it?

This post has been edited by Flamewire: Jul 30 2012, 10:41 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Annakyoyama358
post Aug 1 2012, 12:44 AM
Post #5

Captain of the KaiRei Ship
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 269

My top 6 Most wanted

I believe you need to hatch it

--------------------

Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to gift you any Level 1-8 trinket happy.gif

If you have these trinkets, please let me know what you'd like to trade!
- Zombified "B" Slab - Wymsified "W" Slab - Froakie Plushie - Dreamball Walker - Withered Gracidia Flower - Poochyena Chew

Ultimate Goal:
Complete the eevee.gif Eevee eevee.gif Evolutions.... AS SHINIES
jolteon.gif flareon.gif
Obtained:
vaporeon.gif umbreon.gif espeon.gif leafeon.gif glaceon.gif :sylveon:
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Aug 1 2012, 02:47 AM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(Annakyoyama358 @ Aug 1 2012, 07:44 AM) *
I believe you need to hatch it

Ehm no, you don't even need to successfully summon to get the the bringer of legends achievement.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:09 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.