Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Left, GPX+ Completed
Pyotr
post Dec 29 2012, 02:38 PM
Post #1

Sugar Content
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 143 069

Unown

Just making this thread to let people know why I'm so inactive (and will be inactive for the next days), and to leave a huge apologise for Gambrinous Antiscian. I can't stress enough how sorry I am for leaving right now. It was just bad timing and tough luck. I'm extremely sorry, and once more, I'm very grateful to you. And, also, to all the friends I made here. More apologises to everyone who also lost their Manaphies, I still hope the issue is sorted for you guys.

Edit: The issue was sorted, and now I can leave as happy as I've ever been! Thanks for the wonderful time, GPX+.

@ Wolf Link I'll see if I can visit sometime ^^

This post has been edited by Like a spiral: Dec 29 2012, 04:40 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Dec 29 2012, 02:52 PM
Post #2

Nerd
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 101 034

Babys <3

Well, good luck to you sir.
We'll await your return (if it comes, I can't read the future...) :P
+Quote Post

Dandy
post Dec 30 2012, 07:22 AM
Post #3

Tough
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 132 860

My old friends

QUOTE(Like a spiral @ Dec 30 2012, 03:38 AM) *
Just making this thread to let people know why I'm so inactive (and will be inactive for the next days), and to leave a huge apologise for Gambrinous Antiscian. I can't stress enough how sorry I am for leaving right now. It was just bad timing and tough luck. I'm extremely sorry, and once more, I'm very grateful to you. And, also, to all the friends I made here. More apologises to everyone who also lost their Manaphies, I still hope the issue is sorted for you guys.

Edit: The issue was sorted, and now I can leave as happy as I've ever been! Thanks for the wonderful time, GPX+.

@ Wolf Link I'll see if I can visit sometime ^^

Good bye dude and thanks for all the wonderful time we had here hope you'll return wave.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:51 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.