Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Goodbye, everyone!, Sorry about my terrible roleplaying...
dragonowl21
post Nov 14 2013, 08:09 PM
Post #1

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 170 541

Active Squad

Hi. My name's Inosyc. And I'm going to be leaving this site.

I know I kind of 'unofficially' left when I didn't come back for about forever and a day, but I just want it to be official. Thank you guys for putting up with my terrible roleplay writing, and sprite work, and tendency to just drop off the face of the earth for about a week or so...

If I'm in your roleplay, I'd like if you took me out/used me as an NPC. If you're in my roleplay, I'll be putting up a poll in the OOC form and closing it next week to see who everyone wants to be 'in charge', more or less meaning they have full rein over it all. I'll probably come back sooner or later, maybe once my life has gathered itself, but as for now, I just can't.

I'll see you all someday in our future, if the zombies still haven't emerged from their hidey-holes to eat us and start the apocalypse of old-day living and undead war. I KNOW YOU'RE THERE, ZOMBIES, COME OUT AND PLAY!

Goodbye.
-Inosyc

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Azor Ahai
post Nov 14 2013, 09:21 PM
Post #2

K N E E L
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 188 146

Diamond Defence

Hm, although i didn't get the chance to know you its always sad to see one of the Gpx vets. leave, i hope you have a prosperous future! smile.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:51 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.