Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
PICHU EVENT *update*, no arceus though...I am disapoint
Reyo
post Jan 15 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #1

I'm in space...space...spacespace
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 30 281

space team

What: Pikachu colored Pichu (whatever that means...)
When: Jan 30-Feb 14
Where: (unless I read it wrong) North America

The games involved in this event will be Pearl, Platinum, and Diamond. It will be holding an everstone, come in a Cherish Ball, be lvl 30 and have a Classic Ribbon. Nature will not be set, and some superspecialawesome something will happen if you transfer the pichu to HG or SS*

Attacks:
Charge
Volt Tackle
Endure
Endeavor

I will update with a) how hard it is to catch and b) specifics on what to do.

* The superspecialawesome something has to do with the Notched-ear Pichu.

Details:
Take your pikachu colored Pichu (whatever that means...) to the Celebi shrine in HG/SS and a Notched-ear Pichu will show up and join your party (I'm guessing you'll want to keep a space open but I don't know if you have to). The NE pichu will be female, lvl 30 and know these attacks.

Volt Tackle
Helping Hand
Swagger
Pain Split

ALSO...if you take the NE pichu to Prof. Elm when it is in the FRONT of your party, he'll tell you all of this stuff about how it can't evolve or be traded to other games...and that's. about. it.

......oh yeah, it can't evove or be traded to other games... awesome.gif

Don't believe me? Look it up, bro!

IMPORTANT: The nondisclosed source of information that gave me this...information also told me that this event is available through GAMESTOP. Thankfully, I know of plenty...as to whether or not YOU know of any is entirely up to you, but since I know of one that's right across the street from the college, I'll be getting mine ASAP.

--------------------
space...spacespace...wanna go to space...I'm in space...are we in space...I wanna into space, are you space? Uh oh, space police, stay cool. Space..space..space space..ba ba, ba, ba, bababa, ba, ba space. Dad, are you space? Yes, now we can be a family again. Space space...need...space...need a rocket...wanna buy a rocket? It's for space...need one...buy one from space store...space store...space...space...space supplies...space ship...space rocket...rocket..space...soup...space soup...from space cafe...space waiter there's a space fly in my space soup...spacespace....must...

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Emmagurd
post Jan 15 2010, 03:59 AM
Post #2

Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 36 116

Mamolicious

Sounds awesome.

Shame there's never events here in England.

--------------------

I do gaming videos! grin.gif Please have a look!
Emmagurd's Youtube

My fiancé does gaming videos for Minecraft, PVK and other stuff! Please take a look! grin.gif
DavidiansLair's Youtube

Made by Bonnie Clyde

+Quote Post

Mr Cocoro
post Jan 15 2010, 10:25 AM
Post #3

Want A Cookie?
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 269

Anything...

awesome!.....but my DSi is broken.... T_T

--------------------

~:: These lazy bastards Dugtrio are currently editing my Signature...

...Why not have a cookie and click my party while you wait? ::~
+Quote Post

fine
post Jan 16 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 71 973

Active Squad

Finally! It's about time the PCP event came out.
...Just two more weeks of waiting. ;P
+Quote Post

Handmaid
post Jan 18 2010, 03:18 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 699

Active Squad

Sounds awesome.

There are, we just get like twenty seconds notice and they're never anywhere that makes sense.

How is it meant to get from DPPt to HG/SS if it can't be traded~

This post has been edited by Glitter: Jan 18 2010, 03:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reyo
post Jan 18 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

space team

QUOTE(Glitter @ Jan 18 2010, 03:18 PM) *
Sounds awesome.

There are, we just get like twenty seconds notice and they're never anywhere that makes sense.

How is it meant to get from DPPt to HG/SS if it can't be traded~

I asked a friend who had a copy of HG shipped from Japan and he said you need two DSes, and it's the Notched Pichu that can't be traded. My guess is the PCP can be traded any which way you want, but there's no way to be certain untill I get SS,

--------------------
space...spacespace...wanna go to space...I'm in space...are we in space...I wanna into space, are you space? Uh oh, space police, stay cool. Space..space..space space..ba ba, ba, ba, bababa, ba, ba space. Dad, are you space? Yes, now we can be a family again. Space space...need...space...need a rocket...wanna buy a rocket? It's for space...need one...buy one from space store...space store...space...space...space supplies...space ship...space rocket...rocket..space...soup...space soup...from space cafe...space waiter there's a space fly in my space soup...spacespace....must...

+Quote Post

Eniguma
post Jan 18 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 963

My Soulsilver Crew

I'm excited for this. It will be my second (technically third, I'll tell the story in a moment) Nintendo event.

Anyway, during the Arceus event in November, skipping the details, I wasted an hour in Toys r Us trying to get a pokémon that I couldn't get. It was only then that a kid's dad said to me, "There's a sign over there saying that they're not having the event here."

Sorry for going off topic, but it was something I felt must have been said.
+Quote Post

Radoka Kaname
post Jan 18 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #8

where doing it man where MAKING THIS HAPEN
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 388

Portal

w-what we don't get arceus... (whatever i got a japanese one from someone) anyone know if Canadians will be able to get it (the pichu) at eb games or gamestops without going to the us? so far i think the only event in canada besides wi-fi ones was the TRU secret key
edit:oh and
The nondisclosed source of information that gave me this...information also told me that this event is available through GAMESTOP.
are you talking about serebii.net?
another edit: pikachu colored pichu means shiny (because its a darker yellow and has red cheeks instead of pink) also its spikey eared pichu now

This post has been edited by duder5000: Jan 18 2010, 10:45 PM

--------------------
stuff (click to show)

"This guy has the best advice ever: don't be a homicidal maniac, and remember to eat."
--Marik Ishtar

I am not Roxy Lalonde, I'm Roxy Lalonde (with 2 spaces)
+Quote Post

methuselah alche...
post Jan 18 2010, 11:19 PM
Post #9

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 049

My Favorites

Wha? We did too get the Arceus event. Not all Toys-R-Us had it, apparently, but the event did happen. I have both the Japanese and English one now, thanks to my friend who gave me his second English one since there's not a Toys-R-Us near me anymore.

And yes, the Pikachu-colored Pichu can be traded to any game, but when you get the Spikey-Eared one(you don't have to fight her, just have a spot open and she'll join if the Shokotan Pichu is with you), she can't leave that game card. (I have both those Pichu on my HG.)

To get the shiny Pichu, I think you just have to go to GameStop and choose recieve gift from local wireless. Not sure, though, as this will be my first in-store event.

Also, the special Jirachi event is supposed to be coming to GameStop after the Pikachu-colored Pichu's is done.

--------------------

Click the Timewarp Torchic to get to my party~

Blazikens made for me (click to show)

Credits for the Blazikens made for me (click to show)

Etc. (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reyo
post Jan 18 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

space team

QUOTE(methuselahalchemist @ Jan 18 2010, 11:19 PM) *
Wha? We did too get the Arceus event. Not all Toys-R-Us had it, apparently, but the event did happen. I have both the Japanese and English one now, thanks to my friend who gave me his second English one since there's not a Toys-R-Us near me anymore.

I don't mean the Toys-R-Us one, I'm talking about the flute that you use when you're at Spear Pillar. I think it's the Azure Flute. Hopefully they'll have that event soon. Or they might not...either way this is the PCP event not the Azure Flute event, which is disappoint.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Twin
post Jan 19 2010, 12:17 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 163

Active Squad

Personally I've met a lot of fellow pokemon fans that aren't quite as excited. They just say,
"Pikachu-colored pichu is the stupidest thing I've ever heard; it's a darker shade of yellow, whoopee."

But whenI finally get my hands on a copy of HG/SS, you're darn right I won't be the one out of the loop!

I also understand that there's another event for this month where they'll be releasing a mew.
According to Bulbapedia anyway. 89

This post has been edited by Twin: Jan 19 2010, 12:18 PM

--------------------

MY PARTY

[DEVIANTART] [TUMBLR] [TWITTER]

GBomber
post Jan 19 2010, 12:35 PM
Post #12

Artist's Block
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 292

Current Black Party

Cool. Can't wait. I bet it's based on the Pichu from the Arceus movie.

--------------------
Here's my current party:

+Quote Post

Chu Chu
post Jan 22 2010, 08:56 PM
Post #13

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 76 449

Active Squad

OMG Im soo excited! ive been w8ing months for word of this event and now i know when 'll have my chance to get it. spiky eared pichu consider yourself mine XD
+Quote Post

Reyo
post Jan 30 2010, 12:15 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

space team

GREAT SUCCESS!!
Here's what to do.

1. On the title screen where you pick the option to continue the game, go to "mystery gift"
2. Choose "Recieve gift from Wireless"
3. Wait 5 hours for it to connect.
4. It'll say "Pichu received. Pick up from man at pokemart"
5. Click ok and restart the game.
6. Choose to continue the game.
7. Go into any pokemart.
8. Talk to the guy next to the counter and recieve your Pichu.
9. ???
10.PROFIT!

NOTE: All of this is to be done within 30 ft. of a Gamestop. If you have any complications, ask one of the guys inside the store. They seem to be educated on what's going on.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Valentino
post Jan 30 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 48 792

Active Squad

QUOTE(Reyo @ Jan 30 2010, 10:15 AM) *
Here's what to do.

1. On the title screen where you pick the option to continue the game, go to "mystery gift"
2. Choose "Recieve gift from Wireless"
3. Wait 5 hours for it to connect.

NOTE: All of this is to be done within 30 ft. of a Gamestop. If you have any complications, ask one of the guys inside the store. They seem to be educated on what's going on.

so I'm still a bit confused. I've never done an event like this. So I can just bring my gameboy ds with pokemon diamond in to any gamestop, then just do the receive from wireless option, do i have to go into the store or anything? and I really have to sit there for 5 hours? confused.gif
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jan 31 2010, 07:38 AM
Post #16

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

QUOTE(Valentino @ Jan 30 2010, 10:57 PM) *
I really have to sit there for 5 hours? confused.gif

Someone forgot to turn on their sarcasm meter Ramenman.gif

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Valentino
post Jan 31 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 48 792

Active Squad

oh ok great lol I was just checking because I was thinking wow i dont want to sit around there for 5 hours lol.... just in case, you never know!! wink.gif
+Quote Post

Reyo
post Jan 31 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

space team

I said that because I was sitting in the Gamestop for a good 5-10 minutes waiting for a freaken bar to pop up in the little box at the top right corner of the DS. Overall though, that 5-10 minutes was the longest part. It's literally as easy as talking to the guy in the green shirt at any pokemart.

--------------------

+Quote Post

wenganator
post Jan 31 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #19

Mystery Counter is presently at -300,000. Warning: Hacked system
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 203

Dragon Elite

Ooh, this is interesting! Thanks for the event info. happy.gif

--------------------

All the banners in this rotating image were made by FiaH GE. Thanks so much!

Click to visit my party!

Pokemon Sprites (click to show)
Please clicky! (eggs and other stuff) (click to show)
Groups~ (click to show)
Other Interesting Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

OKelly
post Jan 31 2010, 06:32 PM
Post #20

Hello.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 678

Active Squad

im lucky really i imported Soul Silver from my friend so i got the pichu for diamond pearl plat. and SS so i already have 4 shiny pokemon so now i have 4 pichu that are shiny and already have a notched ear pichu so yeah good luck people im just waiting for the level 5 mew thats in japan so im waiting
oh and Reyo the Pikachu Colored pichu means the pichu shiny color is like the pikachu shiny color

--------------------
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ IM IN LOVE WITH THE COCO ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ I GET IT FOR THE LOW LOW ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 05:12 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.