Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
41 Pages V  « < 38 39 40 41 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
How broken is your Gameboy, Ds or whatever?
BarkingChaos
post Aug 10 2013, 01:18 PM
Post #781

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 112 100

Sandshrew Army

My DS lite decided to quit charging a few weeks ago. I bought a 3DS the next day bucktooth.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Larzsi
post Feb 15 2014, 01:47 AM
Post #782

zzz
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 835

Friends

Original Nintendo DS: Won't charge... Lasted me nearly ten years. Survived falling off of the refrigerator, multiple drops, and broken hinge.. Now it just won't charge anymore.

Nintendo DS Lite: Don't really know who broke this one... Just found it in the living room with one of the hinges completely detached, and the other one loose. It still plays, but is all glitchy, so I don't use it.

Nintendo DSi XL: Another one that I have no clue what happened to it. Whenever I try to turn it on, the green light flashes for a second and then goes black. Hopefully I'll be able to send it into nintendo soon and get it fixed. It's the special edition Super Mario Bros version. ;v;

Gameboy Color, 3DS', DSi, and Gameboy Advance are all in pretty good shape.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Larzsi
post Feb 15 2014, 01:47 AM
Post #783

zzz
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 835

Friends

Original Nintendo DS: Won't charge... Lasted me nearly ten years. Survived falling off of the refrigerator, multiple drops, and broken hinge.. Now it just won't charge anymore.

Nintendo DS Lite: Don't really know who broke this one... Just found it in the living room with one of the hinges completely detached, and the other one loose. It still plays, but is all glitchy, so I don't use it.

Nintendo DSi XL: Another one that I have no clue what happened to it. Whenever I try to turn it on, the green light flashes for a second and then goes black. Hopefully I'll be able to send it into nintendo soon and get it fixed. It's the special edition Super Mario Bros version. ;v;

Gameboy Color, 3DS', DSi, and Gameboy Advance are all in pretty good shape.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Mar 4 2014, 10:45 PM
Post #784

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

My DS lite doesn't work anymore. Before when I tried to turn it on, the screens would flash white then go right back off, but now it does nothing. Also, before it did that, the R button (and the part where it has the lights to show if the DS is on or not) fell off and we had to glue it back on.

Then my brothers DS lite completely broke in half. The top screen I guess fell off after being dropped so many times. It still worked though, well, the bottom screen did, so you could play Gameboy games on it. But I guess it got thrown away or something because we have no idea where it is now.

Also I recently got a Gameboy SP (as I had no clue what happened to my Gameboy Advance and had nothing to play Gameboy games on), and it was used of course (it's probably impossible to find a new one in a store), and the L button won't work now (except for when it randomly decides to work).

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Whispy
post Jun 19 2014, 12:35 AM
Post #785

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 51 401

Blue Nuzlocke

I dropped my Gameboy SP, causing the plastic part behind the screen to snap clean off. Thankfully, Duct tape solved that problem.

My DS's touch screen always selects the area a third of an inch to the left of where I actually touched it.

My DS lite won't even turn on.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Jun 19 2014, 08:38 AM
Post #786

Well, I wish I'd wished you well
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 143

Let Us In

My DS's L button no longer works. D: I had it for many years, though, so it's fine. It was past due for it to start breaking down.

My used 3DS is in stellar condition, though. :) Nothing worse than a few light scratches on the lid from being in my purse with my keys.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jul 25 2014, 02:49 PM
Post #787

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

Thanks to several months of solid play, my 3DS XL had part of the right top corner lost a small bit of plastic that eventually led to its right-hand hinge breaking.

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Jul 25 2014, 04:06 PM
Post #788

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 837

Active Squad

RIP 2nd DS Lite: 2006 - 2014

After surviving a broken hinge, half the touch screen not responding even after calibration, a Y button that stopped working, and an A button that was so loose that it would literally press itself down at times, my DS has stopped charging altogether. I could just swap the batteries with the third one to charge them, but it's too much effort.

Kids, do not play Mario Party DS on a regular basis, or your DS will meet the same fate. =P
+Quote Post

airConditioner
post Jul 29 2014, 11:03 PM
Post #789

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 198 831

My non-Gen6 team

Scratches on my 3ds, DSLITE and DSi have boken buttons.

--------------------

Made by the talented cyndaquiltrainer!

wat
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Jul 31 2014, 04:13 PM
Post #790

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Nothing is broken, and I never had anything break before. Either I'm very lucky or very careful. However, my 3DS's right shoulder button's kinda acting up. It's been doing better lately, though.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Kazyx
post Aug 17 2014, 02:15 AM
Post #791

Veteran Kaz would like to battle!
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 227

ElecPsy Team

My DS Lite is slowly dying I think. It has a slight chance of freezing if I click the left shoulder button. It also struggles to read cartridges from time to time.

--------------------
Click one of the images below to be directed to my profile on the shown website

+Quote Post

Jolyne
post Aug 22 2014, 06:14 PM
Post #792

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 223 518

Active Squad

My 3DS's screen is a little scratched up, mostly from playing stylus-heavy games like Pokemon Ranger, Elite Beat Agents, and The World Ends with You. My GBA's battery cover thingy is gone, and...I once had a DS that got broken so badly that there were only wires holding the two screens together. It still worked, but I decided to put it out of its misery...

--------------------

"My wish is to see the starlight."
signature by CDB
+Quote Post

ShadowX116
post Jul 14 2015, 03:58 PM
Post #793

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 189

Active Squad

My silver GBA has some scratches on top of it, and still works. The only problem is my brother borrowed it when he knew better and mashed the A button so hard all the time it only works 1/20 tries now. :'(

--------------------

I'm NEVER doing "That Burning Desire" EVER again! *dies*
My Party
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Jul 16 2015, 06:21 PM
Post #794

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

Well, my current 3DS is mostly unharmed, save for some minor scratches on the hinge the system actually closes, and the circle pad is filled with thumbnail marks from digging my thumb into it so many times in Smash and Pokemon and basically everything I've played on it.

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

kaseykg
post Jul 17 2015, 06:36 PM
Post #795

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 220 070

Active Squad

My original DS is barely hanging on. The screen doesn't stay put any more.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tezzeret
post Sep 12 2015, 09:47 PM
Post #796

Steel-Type Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 235 097

Gym Leader Team

i've got a ds lite that i loaned to a friend, and it is jaaaacked up. half the touch screen doesn't work because i was a sad rage-child. i had a gba, and i don't know what happened to it. both of my 3ds' are in pretty great shape, but my purple 3ds has a cosmetic crack in the plastic casing on the right upper corner. it doesn't effect it's performance in any way. my hacker (unupdated for animal crossing reasons) 3ds was unearthed from the back of a closet, so it's a little grimy and dusty which makes a few buttons sticky, but it's nothing that can't be easily fixed and i'm planning on cleaning it out soon. i haven't really ever broken any tv consoles. i've got a ~7 year old wii that works and my ps4.

--------------------

Tezzeret, Seeker of Truth

3DS Friend Code: 1177-8224-2961
Find me on: Tumblr | Flight Rising | Dragon Cave | Goatlings | Steam | Deviantart
I may seem rather cold and aloof at times, but I am a very friendly person, so please don't be afraid to message me or add me to your palpad! i'm also fluent in HTML and BBCode, so feel free to ask me for help with that!
I use this site for all my X/Y sprites. They also have shiny sprites, so I highly suggest it.
+Quote Post

Manah
post Sep 19 2015, 06:36 AM
Post #797

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

My DS Lite's R button is dying (as well as the battery), and it has a very small crack, but other than that an the unavoidable tiny scratches, all my game devices are in great condition. I guess if you're poor and have to save up several months to buy one, you treat it accordingly.

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Shinehollow
post Sep 20 2015, 04:16 PM
Post #798

Alpha and Omega
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 447

ocs

DS Lite:Left speaker won't work,and sometimes the top screen will sometimes have white lines running across it,but smacking/opening and closing the lid several times fixes it.I was a careless child and dropped it several times.

3DS:Right shoulder button has stopped working.

Otherwise everything's good.

--------------------
"Getting some exercise, are we?"

GPX+ Pokemon (click to show)
+Quote Post

Keqings Lightnin...
post Sep 21 2015, 08:56 PM
Post #799

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 334

Active Squad

GBA SP is in nice condition, same with my New 3DS XL since that's, well... new
My first DS was a DS Lite and after being shipped off to nintendo for repairs years ago, is in awful condition now. A hinge is broken so it doesn't stay open upright, it has this super old skin taped to it and mostly faded off, the X button (or was it Y?) gets stuck... other than that my old 3DS is in nice shape too somehow. But man long live the DS Lite
+Quote Post

Sleepyboo
post Oct 21 2015, 08:14 PM
Post #800

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 500

Squad

My oldest DS, the original, is blue and its heavily scratched, the screen is completely detached by the hinge on one side (Still works though!), and the touch screen has a nice 'crater' in the center with other wear marks. Poor little me couldn't figure out how to make the nintendog sit so I took it out on the screen. There are also some chew marks from when we had a real puppy. Thing went through a lot but she still runs just fine.
+Quote Post

41 Pages V  « < 38 39 40 41 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:41 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.