Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fears
SpazzyJenny
post Feb 5 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #1

Let's make believe that we are capable of parallel galaxies.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 128 725

Pokemon Couples

Everyone has them. Those that claim that they don't haven't experienced it yet.
Tell everyone what you fear and you'll find out how many people can relate to it.

List your top 5 fears and your reasons why.

My top 5 fears:
1. Losing my fiance to anyone or anything: He's my world and everything and, if I were to lose him, my sanity would be gone.
2. Being watched or being grabbed from behind (also Slender Man!): Like those scary movies where the person least suspects it and then they're snatched and horrible things happen. D: Slender Man is a new special fear of mine that sort of ties in the two joint fears: I've been recently watching this Youtube channel called MarbleHornets where they do this mystery paranormal thing and it's quite scary. Got me really paranoid.
3. Which leads up to.. Death: It's a common fear and it's human nature to fear it. I don't think anyone would want it unless they're suicidal.
4. Demons: Recently inspired by both Paranormal Activity 1 and 2 and Paranormal Entity. It's not pleasant and doesn't help with my paranoia.
5. Heights/Stairs: I've had bad luck with height and it just freaks me out to look down even if I'm just standing on a chair. Plus with stairs, not a good combination. I've never fallen down, but I have tripped up the stairs many times. D:

This post has been edited by Mercenary Raven: Apr 19 2011, 07:25 PM

--------------------
"I'm missing you so much, can't help it. I'm in love. A day without you is like a year without rain."
"And now that you're gone.. Who am I without you now? I can't go on; just wanna be with you."..
Groups (click to show)
Clicks (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Eclipsed soul
post Feb 6 2011, 03:04 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 69 397

Active Squad

Umm...Let me think about that for a second.

1) Vomitting - I use to have it as a child, but I got over it in a few years. After my fear was resolved, I had a rather negative experience with it a few years later, and it once again scarred me. I'm unable to eat in restaurants or anything due to violent panic attacks I get when I'm nauseous.

2) Losing Somebody close to me - A rational fear. I don't really attach to individuals anymore, so the ones I do hold dear to me would absolutely devastate me. With hearing of deaths pretty much everyday since the New Year started, I've been absolutely terrified.

3) Triggers - Without getting too detailed, I have a lot of emotional burdens. When I'm triggered, I suffer tremendously.

4) Being Followed/Stalking - An unfortunately rational fear that I have to put up with everyday. Whether it's IRL or online, I can't get a break.

5) Driving- Too many drunk drivers and accidents in the area, I'm afraid I or someone else I'm close to will fall victim to this one day.

This post has been edited by Eclipsed soul: Feb 6 2011, 03:04 AM

--------------------

Please Click Holly to go to my current party n_n

+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Feb 6 2011, 10:58 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 978

hue

Hmmm....

1) A specific person being in need of help, and me not being there to help them.

2) Arachnids - Mom played a trick on me when I was 3. Made me scared.

3) Heights - Also when I was 3, fell down a flight of stairs on a bicycle. A flight is high when you're three.

4) People Touching Me - There's a small group I'd let touch me, but I get paranoid when most people touch me. Not paranoid of molestation, just them touching me.

5) My Own Future - 'Nuff said.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Marshtomp2
post Feb 6 2011, 11:51 AM
Post #4

TEEHEE
Group Icon

Member No.: 113 046

EMPTY!FOOSH!

1)Death
I'm really afraid from Death.Ltrough there's no point of living.But I would still want to see The Death...

2)Heights
When look down from a great height,I have the feeling that a hand is pulling me,so I can fall.It's pretty scary.

3)Dad
He's scary...

4)Getting an F
Altrough my Dad will then give me 75 bucks-$$$

5)Alien Invasion
I know they could be friendly but...

--------------------

Banners by Cycloneblaze

My livestream gaming channel
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post Feb 6 2011, 11:58 AM
Post #5

Not LOLing, Laughing Out Loud. :D
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 686

Active Squad

Hmm, I had to really think about this, and I am still not sure if they are actually my top 5 fears.

1.Failure
2.Deep Water (I am okay with heights, though. Just the idea of plummeting into 15 foot deep water isn’t very pleasant)
3.Forgetting
4.Being Left Alone
5.Too Much Attention (People I don't know well try and talk to me, etc)

--------------------
Credit for Awesomely Awesome Pictures (click to show)

+Quote Post

Toda
post Feb 6 2011, 04:29 PM
Post #6

Darling, don't be afraid
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 208

Alpha Sapphire Team

1) Spiders - I don't know why. Phobias work like that.
2) Heights - "...."
3) Dogs - "...."
4) Drowning - I'm thinking it has to do with my past life. I can swim like a fish but if my feet can't touch something when I pause, I freak out.
5) Holding babies - I feel like I'm going to break them worried.gif

--------------------
[align=center]
I was once a berry smart person and a mass clicker (when it was hard to do).
Now I am an old man and don't understand your technology.
[/align]
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Feb 6 2011, 04:35 PM
Post #7

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

1) Surgery-of waking up, something going wrong, dieing.. anything like that
2) Death-of if there really is anything after
3) Really Close Contact-I simply don't like being held, it's odd...
4) Being Murdered-of having scientists cut me open to find out why even though I would be dead
5) Forgetting Those that have Passed-of not remembering them to the point that your not sad they have died

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Feb 6 2011, 04:38 PM
Post #8

Well, I wish I'd wished you well
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 143

Let Us In

• surgery
  • being assaulted in any way
  • being kidnapped
  • losing my computer
  • crowds of people
  • loud noises

--------------------
+Quote Post

Judool
post Feb 6 2011, 04:43 PM
Post #9

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 429

1. Having someone very special to me dying
I would go insane and have a breakdown if someone special to me died. I couldn't live without them.

2. People jumping out at me.
It makes me feel like someone is going to like, stab me or snap my neck, even if it is one of my friends.

3. Dying.
I am so paranoid about this. I get all shaky and hyperventilate when I think about myself dying, which is why I am scared to go in a plane, go places alone at night(or anytime of day), and going places in a car.

4. Needles.
I just don't like the way they feel, and I'm afraid that the doctor could've mixed something up and accidentally gives me one of those shots that can kill you.

5. People crowding around me/windowless rooms.
I feel trapped. And it makes me feel like I can't escape, plus I find it very hard to breathe so I have a nervous breakdown. However, I have a class at school in a room without a window, but the teacher leaves the door open since she knows I am uncomfortable with rooms that have no windows.
I am fine with them if the door is open.

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Ch4ntelle
post Feb 6 2011, 08:22 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 116 126

Active Squad

1. Heights - I have had a serious fear of heights since I was little. Reason why is unknown due to it being too long ago.

2. Spiders - They are creepy, they bite, and their eyes follow you everywhere.

3. Snakes - Was nearly bitten by a snake a few years back, ever since then I have been terrified of them.

4. Falling - The thought of falling from a high place and plummeting to my death is enough to terrify anyone.

5. Death - I wouldn't be human if I didn't fear death

--------------------

+Quote Post

ccelestialGlitch
post Feb 6 2011, 08:30 PM
Post #11

among us logic isnt dead
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 076

Favs

well...:
1) thunder
i dunno y! i've had it, let it go, had it
2) get an F
if i do, my dad will spank me
3) a few pokemon
yes i am! like that one that looks like a four armed tomb of Tut. it scares me!
4) bullies
i may be scared of real life bullies if they get me in trouble or something like that!
5) certain TV shows
i see something on an animie kind of TV show, i will NOT watch the show for months

--------------------
Meh.
+Quote Post

Forever Fantasy
post Feb 6 2011, 09:13 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 86 345

Active Squad

Okay, Here's what I got in no particular order:

1~ Large spiders. Are the worst things in the world. Just imagine they're long, spindly legs carryong their teeny little exoskeleton over to your hand to crawl up it and make it it's home... noes.gif

2~ Mm, being alone at dark, then hearing a noise. I'd switch to paranioa mode straight away :/

3~ Having someone break in my room with a weapon and a creepy grin ;w;w;w;

4~ Getting a seriously underpaid job when I'm older, and living on the streets. There are weird people at dark that go down those same alleyways oh.gif

5~ Dark alleyways, dead ends and enclosed spaces in general. 'Specially elevators. noes.gif They're just plain creepy, and people can trap you there ;3; Also, being in an elevator while it's stuck, makes me feel like I'm going to die a horrible death ;w; 'Cause it's happened before :s

6~ Street Gangs. 'Nuff said :s
+Quote Post

lucariolugia
post Feb 7 2011, 01:37 PM
Post #13

Mew sees you have vodka. Give her some? Y/Y
Group Icon

Member No.: 99 714

I can haz Roleplay?

Death. 'nuff said

heights. No, just no, Im quite paranoid, I ALWAYS feel like I'm gonna fall.

Too much attention. I'm shy, same goes for performing, I stammer when I'm on a stage.

The dark, if Im alone. Yup, well done creepypasta, you've managed to get that fear going again, just when I thought I was cured. -_-2.gif

--------------------

QUOTE(TheMoveDragenda (@DeviantART))
i have a feeling the pokemon world is overpopulated
so it's a tradition to trow your 10 year old kid out of the house and let him fend for himself

DeviantArt~~~Dragonadopters

My character, Mew (click to show)
+Quote Post

bijoukaiba
post Feb 7 2011, 11:49 PM
Post #14

Proud NB Gator & writer
Group Icon

Member No.: 45 767

My Sapphires

1. Bees/Wasps/Hornets - just stinging insects in general. I think this fear has just always been imprinted on me, considering I was first stung at the age of 1.

2. Clowns - not sure why, I just feel very uncomfortable around them.

3. Fire or very hot surfaces (ovens, toasters, etc.) - I had a very unfortunate experience as a child where I burnt my finger on a hot iron that my mom had left on. It swelled up pretty bad - I think it might have even been a second degree burn.

4. Vomiting - Not really a fear, but... I just can't stand to see it. As a CNA, I can empty bed-pans, wipe butts, and clean catheters. I donate blood, so I have no problem with bleeding either. But there's just something about throwing up that freaks me out.

5. Seizures - THEY. SUCK. I don't have the more serious kind that lead to convulsions, but I still have partial ones (where you blank out for a few minutes and deal with anxiety/paranoia). Believe me... if you had them, you would hate them.

This post has been edited by bijoukaiba: Feb 7 2011, 11:56 PM

--------------------

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE!
+Quote Post

The Corrosion
post Feb 8 2011, 12:01 AM
Post #15

I think I just ate a chicken bone.
Group Icon

Member No.: 71 850

HG Party

1.Failure-not getting "B+"'s or above. In English and Social Studies. (Look, when otherwise you get "A+"'s in everything else you'd feel dumb!)
2.Death-for both me and my Mom.
3.Depths-I'm fine looking up at tall buildings, but looking down at the ground from the top scares me and makes me paralyzed.
4.Certain Insects-....
5.Water that I cannot see the bottom of-....

Clowns, guts+brains, pain and failing to save something I love all came very close to making it on my list.

This post has been edited by Phoenix Rising: Feb 8 2011, 12:01 AM

--------------------
Why do n00bs exist? Find out by pressing Ctrl+W!
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

SpazzyJenny
post Feb 8 2011, 12:18 AM
Post #16

Let's make believe that we are capable of parallel galaxies.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 725

Pokemon Couples

Ahh, I forgot about clowns. I've been traumatized of them ever since I saw the movie It. -Shudders.-

This post has been edited by SpazzyJenny: Feb 10 2011, 03:33 PM

--------------------
"I'm missing you so much, can't help it. I'm in love. A day without you is like a year without rain."
"And now that you're gone.. Who am I without you now? I can't go on; just wanna be with you."..
Groups (click to show)
Clicks (click to show)

+Quote Post

Stratospheric Co...
post Feb 8 2011, 11:57 AM
Post #17

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Restricted
Member No.: 107 360

Active Squad

1. Spiders: I don't know why, but they freak my out. But I LOVE snakes, so I don't know what my problem is.
2. Demons: Thanks alot Paranormal Activity.
3. Ghosts: Especially when I can't get to sleep. Our freezer likes to make the ice fall and I freak out.
4. Being Alone: Someone HAS to be near me. HAS TO.
5. Extremely Large Crowds: I'm okay when there's a small crowd near me, or if I'm at a football game with a huge crowd or something, but if I'm just out and there's a huge crowd, I'm gonna try to get out of there.
+Quote Post

Desmond Hume
post Feb 8 2011, 12:35 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 915

Active Squad

1. Feet
2. The day where anime streaming sites are blocked.
3. The day that Hayley Williams dies.
4. The day that Magikarp evolves.
5. Toes?

--------------------

Shiny Shiny (click to show)
+Quote Post

BarkingChaos
post Feb 9 2011, 07:33 PM
Post #19

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 100

Sandshrew Army

In no real order

1. Spiders
Real spiders, pictures of spiders, videos of spiders, spiders in video games...oddly enough I have a fascination with fake spiders

2. Heights
Not sure why...

3. Stinging Insects
I'm allergic to bees. Basically, If I get stung, I need to take 4-6 benedryls (or however you spell it) within 5 minutes of the sting or get rushed to the hospital

4. Vomit
I just...ugh...I cant even look at my own let alone watch someone else do it

5. Large Crowds
I dont like being around alot of people

6. Large Empty Spaces
I dont know why

7. Needles
Seriously, I felt like I was going to pass out when I had blood taken from my arm for bloodwork one time. My free hand was gripping the chair as hard as I could and I had my eyes closed tight. The nurse actually told me that I needed to relax XD I think it is more of the fear that the needle will break and get stuck. I know thats not really possible, but still

+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Feb 9 2011, 07:41 PM
Post #20

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

1. Huge Spiders - I cannot STAND those things. Dx The freak me out and send me into fits of screams whenever I find one in my house. Thanks a lot, The Mist.

2. Silence - I'm always afraid I'll hear something that scares me. So, I listen to my radio while I sleep and I listen to music on the computer when I'm home alone.

3. Ghosts - I love reading books and watching movies about them, but when it comes to the 'real' stuff.. eesh. :c

4. Mirrors - I'm always paranoid that I'm going to see somebody in the reflection that isn't myself.

5. Windows at night or during thunderstorms - Again, I'm afraid I'm going to see somebody in the reflection or in the dark that isn't me.

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 08:39 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.