Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Legendary Collapse OOC sign-ups!, Read inside for more information!
Chaoticmistress
post May 20 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #1

Call me CM it's WAY shorter!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 139 689

Future Dream Team

Either you make them look godly or make them act like childish children either way you still have to save the world. This is a tale on the legendaries reaction to losing their immortal status, causing argurments, childish spats, fires, and worst of all their first impressions on the villagers isn’t as impressive as it should!
ALL QUESTIONS GO HERE!
Link to the actual RPG!!! ----> http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=55677
Have any ideas you want to suggest? Then post it here and check here every so often for updates, also all Pokémon must be around a suitable level at the beginning. Even if its a legendary you must have them around Lv. 15-20

Plot/Storyline (click to show)

Reserved/Taken and open Legendaries (click to show)

Rules (click to show)

Sign-up forms (click to show)

CODE
Accepted Role-Players:

ChaoticMistress(Me)
Heartless Rose
Megurine Luka and Crona
Roxxy the Zangoose
Mtn Otter
Cynder Dustypaws
Blazikid
Galvantula

Gah....So MUCH writing and time creating this ONE post!

This post has been edited by Chaoticmistress: Jun 14 2011, 08:24 PM

--------------------

Please click them! cat.gif (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post May 21 2011, 12:25 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 11 254

poke

Legendary

Species of Pokémon: Zapdos

Name: Larxene (STFU I JUST...IDK.)

Nickname: Anything you can think of. Be warned, though, she doesn't like nicknames.

Attacks: Peck (weak. seriously, Zapdos learns it at level 0.), Thunder Wave (Weak because it doesn't do damage), Discharge (Strong, in my opinion)

Level: 20

Personailty/Bio: A hater of everything and everyone, basically. She'll attack as soon as she is insulted, or even slightly annoyed. When she isn't attacking someone, she's pretty nasty towards everyone except those who somehow get on her good side. Only very rarely has this happened and usually they are instantly sent back to the 'bad side' for, say, accidentally pulling out one of her feathers (she'll basically rip someone's head off for this) or getting too close.

When in one of her extremely weird good moods that last about five minutes to an hour (usually after she's eaten something that makes people hyper), she's almost literally a different Pokemon. She'll laugh and generally have a good time until something REALLY gets on her nerves, which is pretty much when she loses her 'good mood' status for a few days. While in her good mood, she HAS gotten to the point of calling a Pokemon her friend, only to fail at taking it back when she returns to normal.

When alone, she's yet another 'different' Pokemon. If she thinks no-one is around, she'll become extremely quiet and will ignore everything, apparently thinking about things that should have never happened. If enough bad stuff has happened to her, she has been known to stay in this state -- or a possibly worse 'quiet' state -- until an extremely loud noise from another Pokemon returns her to 'normal.'

Likes: Pretty much nothing. A few special exceptions, though. Loves chesto berries, though if enough are eaten the side effect known as her good mood will occur. And she won't admit it. Ever.

Dislikes: Everything and everyone. Okay, most of 'everything and everyone.' Absolutely hates pecha berries -- she sees one and will generally disappear until it is gone.

Additional information: None~!

I totally had fun typing this profile. XD She'll be an interesting character to RP as, I can say that much. o3o And yes I'm still Kingdom Hearts obsessed and---shutting up. now. x.x

floatzel.gif

If you really want the RP sample, I can PM it to you because I honestly do not want to post it here. But you do know how I generally RP, right? XD;

--------------------
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post May 21 2011, 07:48 AM
Post #3

C'mon, grab your friends!
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 033

PANE: Roxxy Mauden

Species: Zangoose (shiny)
Name: Roxxy
Nickname: Roxxy, Rox but only to her partner
Attacks: X-Scissor, Crush Claw, Dig
Level: 48
Personality/Bio: Roxxy is very set in her goals: she lets nothing get in the way of what she wants. She is temperamental, testy, sarcastic, and rude, but her partner, Butch, could care less. Originally she was going to do this solo but Butch's similar personality made her grudgingly agree to let him on the team. Roxxy likes to joke around with Butch, pulling practical jokes on other teams.
Dislikes: Weakness, being held up, not getting what she wants
Additional information: Her eye marking is a bit unusual: instead of a check-mark like other Zangeese, it's an X. Her blue ear also has a chunk taken out of it from a nasty fight.

Partner:

Species: Krokorok
Name: Butch
Attacks(3 attacks): Foul Play, Swagger, Earthquake ™
Level: 47
Personailty/Bio: Butch is much like Roxxy, personality-wise. Her is nasty, a bit mean, but more laid-back about goals that Roxxy. He cannot evolve to Krookodile because, when he was fishing, he caught and ate a Magikarp that had accidentally swallowed an Everstone. Butch doesn't mind, and wears BlackGlasses to enhance his "cool-factor".
Likes: Fighting, winning, BlackGlasses, girls, his partner (sh!)
Dislikes: Losing, scratches on his BlackGlasses, boring fights with weak pokemon
Additional information(Optional): He has a scar across his chest from the same nasty fight that Roxxy got a chunk taken out of her ear. The scar stretches from right below his neck to the outside of his left leg.

+

This post has been edited by Roxxy the Zangoose: May 21 2011, 07:50 AM

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Chaoticmistress
post May 21 2011, 10:02 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Future Dream Team

Sorry Roxxy the Zongoose but you are not accepted till you re-read the rules, you have missed several important things such as adding a sample text. Until then you cannot be accepted into the RPG unless you fix your mistakes, also I added another thing to the sign-up forms. And it's basically the ranking of your team so place "Rank:" underneath "Age" otherwise then that, there isn't anything wrong, except for the levels and evolutions.

Heartless Rose(Rose): No worries I already roleplayed with you long enough to know how good you are in roleplaying! ^_^.gif

This post has been edited by Chaoticmistress: May 21 2011, 10:05 AM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post May 21 2011, 11:45 AM
Post #5

C'mon, grab your friends!
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 033

PANE: Roxxy Mauden

I wasn't sure where to put the sample...do you want me to PM it to you?

I'll read over the rules again.

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Mtn Otter
post May 21 2011, 12:02 PM
Post #6

Kweh?
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 200

Daimond Party

Please reserve me Victini and Regigigas, please. I'd probably finish both SUs before anybody else asked, but I'd rather not tempt fate by writing before reserving.

--------------------

GPX Plus

MyMiniCity
Increase Population
Increase Industry

Current RPs (click to show)

Writing (click to show)

Other (click to show)

+Quote Post

Chaoticmistress
post May 21 2011, 02:45 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Future Dream Team

Roxxy: You can send it to me either through PM or put it in a spoile(with or without a title) within your character profile. Also you just need to edit your character sheets since the levels or too high for the beginging, otherwise than that you are fine. happy.gif

Mtn Otter: Don't worry even when someone didn't reserve or ask me to reserve a legendary, I usally give it to the first person that asked. As long as they follow all the rules and such, but of course I'll give you Vitini and Regigigas!

EDIT: Excuse me while I go and start my character's profiles... *Runs away to do so!*

This post has been edited by Chaoticmistress: May 21 2011, 02:52 PM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post May 21 2011, 02:54 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Oh, speaking of legendaries, could you reserve Zekrom for me? I have a pretty good idea of what I want his personality to be, and it might have you loling for ages depending on how well I can describe it. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Chaoticmistress
post May 21 2011, 02:56 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Future Dream Team

Oh! Yay go do it! I would love to see how you describe Zekrom's personality and I'll reserve him for you Rose! But first can you tell me what stereotype he will most likely fit in? happy.gif

This post has been edited by Chaoticmistress: May 21 2011, 02:57 PM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post May 21 2011, 03:01 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

I'm not sure which one. XD he'll do anything someone says. Say, they tell him to jump off a cliff and he will most likely jump off the cliff unless someone stops him. And he considers everyone his friend. o-O weird Zekrom, yeah..

XD; PROFILE TYPING TIME~~

--------------------
+Quote Post

Chaoticmistress
post May 21 2011, 03:05 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Future Dream Team

OMG JUST LOL! xD.gif Gosh Zekrom what are you a dog!? Lol so he's the obedient type, eh? 8D
You know I think Darkrai is gonna have fun with him.. I can almost imagine him telling him to jump of a cliff right now... 8D

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post May 21 2011, 03:12 PM
Post #12

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 334

Lol where is 5th gen?

Legendary Sign-ups

Species of Pokémon: Jirachi

Name: Nuna

Nickname:N/A

Attacks: Wish(it restores health but it is quite delayed), Swift(not sure if this would be weak though), and Psychic(definitely strong!)

Level:20

Personailty/Bio: Age certainly never was and may never be a factor for Nuna. She has always acted very childish, and a bit more dependent on Arceus(which is a father figure) and Mew(which is like a mother figure) than most of the other legendary Pokemon. Though Nuna is commonly referred to as a female, no one is actually sure of her gender besides, well, Nuna. Actually, she enjoys keeping it unknown which in part have made her not care about what she is referred too as, whether it would be a he,she, or even an it.

Nuna, being very child-like, is very playful with others and is also quite naive and curious. Her emotions are quite fragile, and she can easily be hurt by certain words or actions; though luckily her mood can change VERY quickly. She rarely fights since she is normally too busy with the Legendary Council or playing around; and doesn't enjoy violence very much either. Despite this, when sleeping she can let loose an array of abnormal and powerful attacks of varying types. This is completely involuntary, but it will only happen if she is under attack while sleeping.

Likes: Playing, Mew, Arceus. (A lot more but my mind isn't working too well for this at the moment. I'm sure the likes are rather obvious anyway.)

Dislikes: Negative attitudes and comments, fighting, being away from other Legendaries for too long; especially Mew and Arceus.

Additional information(Optional): Remember, Nuna's gender is unknown. She finds nothing wrong about using that to her advantage.

jirachi.gif

You put gender on the sigh ups twice XD also I'm okay with using Mew if no one else wants her, I'm still fine with someone else using her instead.

Since Nuna is so non-violent, perhaps I should make her level 15 and replace Psychic with Confusion?
+Quote Post

Chaoticmistress
post May 21 2011, 03:15 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Future Dream Team

I saw that and deleted it... I was half a sleep when I made the sign-up forms plus I was sick... grin.gif

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post May 21 2011, 03:17 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

LOL YEAH XDD I can imagine him just going "Okay!" and...LOL I CAN'T EVEN FINISH THAT

Legendary
Species of Pokémon: Zekrom
Name: Erik
Nickname: Zekky. (Don't ask. XD)
Attacks: Dragon Rage (idk Zekrom doesn't have many weak moves), Imprison (Doesn't do damage), Thunderbolt (pretty strong.)
Level: 19
Personailty/Bio: He like pretty much everyone, except those who tease him. Even then, he'll forgive them pretty fast. It's either that or he forgets they were teasing him. He'll do anything someone says, even jumping off a cliff. Sometimes, however, due to his rather forgetful nature, he forgets as soon as something distracts him. If, say, a Butterfree flew in front of him while he was carrying something over to someone else, he'd drop the thing he was holding and run or fly after the Butterfree, probably yelling random stuff that makes no sense. It doesn't take much to get him to return to what he was doing, though.

He also has a tendancy to run into things and somehow get knocked out. And he'll hug Pokemon randomly.
Dislikes: Nothing. Except getting knocked out.
Additional information: None~

A lot shorter than Larxene, but...yeah, Erik's personality is pretty simple. XD;

espeon.gif

This post has been edited by Heartless Rose: May 21 2011, 03:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post May 21 2011, 03:22 PM
Post #15

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 334

Lol where is 5th gen?

Erik is like the big lovable guy XD I bet he would get along with Nuna great!

Not sure if I should lower Nuna's level or not yet...
+Quote Post

Chaoticmistress
post May 21 2011, 03:35 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Future Dream Team

Omg! Zekky is such a loveable guy! I feel bad for him considering Darkrai will be one of the people to tease him, but I'm sure everyone else will love him! Including me now I just want to hug the huge guy, saddly I don't think hugging him will be the easiest thing to do.. how do you exactly hug a gigantic dinosaur thing? xD.gif

This post has been edited by Chaoticmistress: May 21 2011, 03:36 PM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post May 21 2011, 04:00 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

XD

I'm not sure if it is possible to hug a Zekrom, loveable or not.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Chaoticmistress
post May 21 2011, 04:15 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Future Dream Team

Legendary

Species of Pokémon: Arceus
Name: (None)
Nickname: (None)
Attacks: Seismic Toss, Hyper Voice, Earth Power and Cosmic Power
Level: 34
Personailty/Bio: Arceus being the creator of all Pokémon alongside Mew, has taken the responsibility of being the 'father' like figure towards his creations. Even going far enough to tell every legendary except Mew (Considering she is considered the mother), to call him their dad or father much to the other legendaries dismay.

Though most of them could consider him as their biological parent they just choose not too, since most legendaries find it rather strange why he even wants to be called a father and some just don't bother to call him such a name. Especially when he has little knowledge on how to actually stop temper tantrums, or break up fights and actually just ends up embarrassing his 'children' (if you can actually consider creations as children, infact none of the legendaries are actually blood related! xD.gif) unlike Mew.

Despite his somewhat poor parental skills, Arceus is actually quite intelligent when it comes on making huge decisions. He always thinks for his 'family' before himself, even going to huge lengths to miss some of his own free time to babysit some of the younger and smaller legendaries. Often overexerting himself to do so, after finishing all his duties you can except to see him dissappear to god(no pun intended) know's where for several hours and even days!

Likes: Nuna and every other legendary, duty free days, sports, watching TV(Nobody knows how he exactly obtained such an item) and basically everything that isn't considered bad for kids.
Dislikes: Rigged sports, bad sitcoms, immoral teen pop sensations, ACTUALLY doing any work and etc.
Additional information:
Generally you can just consider him the stereotypical dad you see in TV shows! Also despite being seen as a father like figure, the large(or used to be large) Pokémon already knows none of his creations are blood related in any way possible.

Wow.. that was fairly short descripton for Arceus! 8D
Though you'll fully see his personality once we start the actual RPG!
Also I sooooooooo would've posted it 10 minutes ago if it weren't for my mom, who needed to go on the computer on the time I was gonna post.

Rose: Well I'll just have to wait till he shrinks in height! XD

Ps. I almost forgot my own rule! arceus.gif

EDIT: Does anyone find it funny how some of the role-players such as me like messing up the legendaries's personialities!? XD

This post has been edited by Chaoticmistress: May 21 2011, 04:31 PM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post May 21 2011, 04:32 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

I'm pretty sure the real Zekrom isn't like Erik. But if I was RPing its true personality, which I don't know about, I probably wouldn't like him. XDD

And lol shrinking Zekrom. awesome.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Chaoticmistress
post May 21 2011, 04:35 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Future Dream Team

Lol I like the idea of a chibi sized Zekrom! No wait.. wouldn't you consider him as a plushie by then? hmm.gif
Oh whatever I'd still would love to hug him, and by then he'll just be more huggable due to his smaller size! X3

This post has been edited by Chaoticmistress: May 21 2011, 04:36 PM

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2024 - 08:21 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.