Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
A New Era, Harry Potter RP
TayDani
post Mar 29 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 59 678

Favorites

A new evil has come to the wizarding world. No one know who he is and the only thing they're sure about is that he has come to do what Voldemort never did. He wants to take over and rid the world of "filthy" muggles and half-bloods.

Gillian Potter, the youngest of the Potter family, has decided that she will do whatever it takes to destroy this evil, just like her father. The famous Harry Potter. She wants to make it through her years at Hogwarts, make friends and, along with those friends, save the world from whoever this evil is.

Rules:
  • Please, and when I say please that means you must or I will send an Acromantula on you, please use correct spelling and grammar. Little mistakes here and there are fine, no "txt tlk".
  • When creating a character, use the correct form. No use of the correct form will make me send a Basilisk on you. Starting to get the picture?
  • All forum rules apply.
  • Also, when creating a character, be creative. Don't create characters whose parents are one of the main characters (examples: Harry, Ginny etc) I will make only a few exceptions, but again, be creative.
  • In the RP, please turn off signatures. It looks more organized that way.
  • All posts must be at least 8 sentences long.
  • The year is 2023
Characters that may be needed (click to show)

This post has been edited by TayDani: Mar 29 2010, 05:22 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

TayDani
post Mar 29 2010, 04:02 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 59 678

Favorites

Characters
  • Gillian Potter
Profile Format (click to show)

Gillian Potter (click to show)

This post has been edited by TayDani: Mar 29 2010, 06:14 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

LunaWhiteOkami
post Mar 30 2010, 11:40 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 59 908

Okami Team

Is it ok if I use an OC? He's not exactly human

Name: Eros Venali Snape
Parents: Moira (Mother, Deceased), Severus Snape (Father, Deceased)
Siblings: None
House: Slytherin

Appearance: Dressed in a black jacket and white shirt underneath as well as traveler pants. Though when in school he's usually in uniform most of the time. His form can shift though from time to time when he is mad or hurt to a half form which would be his human form but his eyes changed into a dragon's as well as adding wings and a tail to his body...

Personality: Quiet and a little mysterious as well but other than that he's kind, even though at times he seems distant.

Biography: He never managed to know his parents though it was always said that when Severus died his mother hid him from the world afraid that other wizards would know what they were when she died however, he was sent to his godfather's house never knowing the truth as he was nothing but a baby. However, when he turned 13 he was invited to Hogwarts School of wizardry as any other 'normal student and thus there is he begins his studies...

Other: I would add race here considering he's not fully human but I don't think half dragons exist in the Harry Potter verse. That I know of that is...
+Quote Post

Aureylian
post Mar 30 2010, 03:03 PM
Post #4

Lady of Time.
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 095

Favorites

Okay, since Dani is my friend, and she has to use my computer to do this, she wants me to help when it comes to this.

I have three things to say:
1.) There wouldn't be half dragons in Harry Potter. Humans and dragons can't breed...
2.) Snape probably wouldn't have a 13 year old kid at this time, since he died in '98, the youngest a kid could be would be 24 or 25.
3.) I would like to see more personality, it really helps when posting.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:07 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.