Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Happy Holidays v.2014
Zerxer
post Dec 30 2014, 11:14 PM
Post #1

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

I hope all of you have been enjoying the holidays and that you all will have a fantastic start to the new year!

I'm sure many of you are disappointed with the lack of December events, and I apologize for that. Jeff and I have been on vacation this year, enjoying some quiet time these holidays, as well as pushing through some end-of-year work with our jobs.

I wanted to let you all know that you can expect one or more winter events at some point in January, because after all, winter has only just begun, right?

Again, I hope you all have a fantastic new year!

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Dec 31 2014, 10:59 PM
Post #2

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

The Plus trio will be active on New Years Day.

Enjoy the first day of 2015!

--------------------
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jan 1 2015, 02:31 AM
Post #3

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

ALSO, today only (January 1st), you will randomly receive one Mega Stone that you don't already have (it will eventually appear like any other item you "find on the ground").

You must already own the Mega Ring upgrade!

Note that you have to be on the main website to obtain the Mega Stone; the mobile site is again excluded, sorry!

If you're on mobile, you can access the full website by scrolling to the bottom of the mobile site's index and clicking the "tap here" button next to that tip/trick. Refresh your party at least once every 5 minutes on there until you receive your Mega Stone, to be sure. Of course, check your inventory to see if you've already gotten it also, in case you missed the notification.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:20 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.