Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
About your decks, Names? Types? Best Cards?
LentilStuck
post Aug 29 2010, 01:55 AM
Post #1

I iz are ded?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 111 150

IMMA MUSHROOM U

How many deck(s) do you have? Do they have names? What are the best card(s) in them? What type(s) are they?

I have 4 decks

They are: AncientPower (because it's my oldest); Charged Up (because of the types); Natural Darkness (ditto to C. U.); And Awkward Gong (ditto again)

AncientPower is Fire/Psychic/Fighting. Charged Up is Electric/Steel. Natural Darkness is Water/Grass/Dark. Awkward Gong is Psychic/Steel.

AncientPower best: Magmortar, Houndoom, Swalot. Charged Up best: Aggron EX, Magnazone. Natural Darkness best: Darkrai Lv. X. Awkward Gong best: Cannot remember ATM.

C'mon, post yours!

--------------------

Artz! (click to show)
Kela+Kevin+Kyle (click to show)
Credit to... (click to show)
||
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sheina is Arceus
post Aug 29 2010, 04:39 AM
Post #2

The Lord over Pokémon
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 578

My Dream Team

I have a Crystal Guardian deck from 2006. ^^ But I have lost all of my cards from it, and my Venusaur! noes.gif But now I have at least 500 cards. ^^

--------------------
My eggies~

My Pokémon~
Me as a human!

SHELLIJAH, my Fakemon (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

LentilStuck
post Aug 29 2010, 05:14 AM
Post #3

I iz are ded?
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 150

IMMA MUSHROOM U

Ooh, sorry. (poor venie!) And yeah, I probably have about that many too...

--------------------

Artz! (click to show)
Kela+Kevin+Kyle (click to show)
Credit to... (click to show)
||
+Quote Post

Sl3ndii
post Sep 1 2010, 09:06 AM
Post #4

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 579

Active Squad

My deck:

Name:Shadow/Choas Force
Best Pokemon in it:Tyranitar or Lucario(Going to put Mewtwo and Mewtwo LV.X in it)
Type:Dark/Fighting/Psychic

--------------------
Mon, June 23: I have lost interest in using the sites due to other websites taking my interest so I will no longer be online as of today
+Quote Post

Master Element
post Sep 7 2010, 10:53 PM
Post #5

*Attacks you directly*
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 70 507

Letter Organisms

I'm trying to construct a deck that makes good use of my Dusknoir and Arceus X, combined with Kyogre/Groudon LEGEND.

I'm thinkin of a good name too. Hows "Hoenn Noir Alpha" grab ya?

--------------------

+Quote Post

AmberCakes
post Oct 1 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 659

Soul Silver Team

i have 2 decks.
only one i use. the other i made for my boyfriend to play with me since he doesn't collect the cards or anything.

first of all i'm not that into tournaments or having the best deck. i'm more into using my favorite pokemons and just playing for fun.

in my opinion the best cards in my deck are mysterious treasures exeggutor and rising rivals nidoqueen.

i've gone to a few tournements i never do good lol but i always have fun happy.gif
i wear my team rocket grunt costume and my deck focuses on grass & psychic/poison
it's a fun experience and the kids there always LOVE my costume
+Quote Post

Lockk
post Oct 2 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 856

Beast Mode Party

Dirt Cheap~
It's a ghost/ground deck.

--------------------

+Quote Post

UniqueZephlyn
post Nov 30 2015, 01:36 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 237 096

DreamTeam.

---- NOTE---
I don't play competitively normally. Please don't try to bring me down by saying my decks bad, or judge my free play style.

I normally play with a Deck of 30 pokemon, 24 energy's, and 6 Trainer/items. Sometimes my friends and I Play Without energy's.

Notable mentions:
I have a team of 3: Wigglytuff,Hippodown, And Gardevoir. The reason I like this team so much is because Gardivoirs Bright heal Counteracts Wigglytuff and hippodowns recoil from take down.
Another team of 3:Vanilluxe,Charizard, and Mr.mime. The reason I like this team is because Vanilluxe can put an enemy to sleep with cold breath, And Charizards Scorching fire deals with the rest, While Mr.Mimes Bench barrier keeps DMG away from my bench.

--------------------

Clicky?
+Quote Post

Ezra
post Aug 22 2016, 04:54 AM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 936

Active Squad

I just got back into playing after an 11 year hiatus. Wow, the cards have changed so much but I love it. I don't play in tournaments, but I do play somewhat competitively.

My deck is called "Psychic Infinity", named after one of the attacks my 3 Mega Mewtwo Y EX uses. It's an all Psychic type deck, with a few double colorless energy mixed in. I love the Mewtwo EX card it evolves from as well, which has an attack called Damage Swap (which swaps the damage between the two active Pokemon), and I run a stadium called Shrine of Memories which allows any evolved pokemon to use the attacks of their previous evolutions. I like decks that hit hard and move quickly, so I also use battle compressors to search my deck for energy and discard them, and then use Mega Turbos to attach them from my discard pile to my mega evolved pokemon, which helps me power them up and deal heavy damage really quickly. I also have two Hoopa EX with an ability that lets me search my deck for any 3 Pokemon EX and put them in my hand. So far it's been my favorite deck.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 10:35 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.