Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Modified Retort/Lucario Deck, Please rate deck and please give ideas on how to make it better.
Soul Hunter
post Apr 21 2012, 12:46 AM
Post #1

Zayl, Ruler of Death
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 106 094

Forever Team

Please note this is not a deck for tournament use. It is just for fun, and for playing against I Trust Severus Snape.

Deck List: (19 Energy, 9 Trainers, 5 Supporters, 27 Pokemon)
-Fighting Energy x13
-Electric Energy x6
-Dp Black Star Promo Lucario Lv.X x1
-Call Of Legends Lucario x2
-CoL Riolu x3
-CoL Hitmontop x1
-CoL Groudon x1
-CoL Ampharos x1
-CoL Flaaffy x2
-CoL Mareep x2
-CoL Donphan x2
-CoL Phanpy x2
-CoL Jolteon x2
-Majestic Dawn Eevee x2
-CoL Pidgeotto x1
-CoL Pidgey x2
-*Base Set Electrode x1
-*Base Set Voltorb x1
-HG & SS Cleffa x1
-Unleashed Life Herb x2
-Potion x1
-HG & SS Pokemon Communication x2
-CoL Research Record x1
-Emerging Powers Cheren x1
-Emerging Powers Bianca x1
-CoL Professor Oak's New Theory x2
-CoL Professor Elm's Training Method x1
-HG & SS Fisherman x1
-CoL Interviewer's Questions x1
-Majestic Dawn Quick Ball x1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*No energy attached. I'm just using its PokePower so i can use it as energy.
All of the pokemon that don't get evolved end up as walls but the main wall is Cleffa, due to its ability and it not needing any energies.
Oh I should also tell you that I Trust Severus Snape and I don't use weakness/resistance.
Thanks for rating and giving tips! Have a great morning/day/night!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Raikou Trainer
post Apr 23 2012, 01:00 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 59 593

Active Squad

Here are a few suggestions. I'm going to try to suggest cards that are relatively easy and inexpensive to obtain, but I don't know how easily you are able to obtain some of the cards I mention.

1. I don't think the Electrode is really necessary, since you're giving up a Prize card just for two Energy, which may not be worth it. If you want to go that route, try Holon's Electrode from EX: Delta Species, since you can attach it directly from your hand to provide two of any Energy as long as you return an Energy attached to the Pokemon you're attaching Electrode to.

2. Try to add a few more Lightning Energy and add some Zekrom, which are thankfully really easy to get. Zekrom can act as your wall, as well as being able to do huge damage with Outrage. Along these lines, you should try to add some Double Colorless Energy.

3. You really need to add a few more Trainers or Supporters, such as two more Professor Oak's New Theory and maybe some Level Ball, since a lot of your Pokemon have 90 or less HP. Drop a few unnecessary Pokemon in favor of more Trainers.

4. The Call of Legends Lucario is really not all that great unless you're able to send a lot of Pokemon to the Lost Zone. I'd try replacing them with the Lucario from Next Destinies.

This is all I can think of right now. Hopefully this helps!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Soul Hunter
post Apr 25 2012, 02:03 PM
Post #3

Zayl, Ruler of Death
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 106 094

Forever Team

QUOTE(Raikou Trainer @ Apr 23 2012, 02:00 AM) *
Here are a few suggestions. I'm going to try to suggest cards that are relatively easy and inexpensive to obtain, but I don't know how easily you are able to obtain some of the cards I mention.

1. I don't think the Electrode is really necessary, since you're giving up a Prize card just for two Energy, which may not be worth it. If you want to go that route, try Holon's Electrode from EX: Delta Species, since you can attach it directly from your hand to provide two of any Energy as long as you return an Energy attached to the Pokemon you're attaching Electrode to.

2. Try to add a few more Lightning Energy and add some Zekrom, which are thankfully really easy to get. Zekrom can act as your wall, as well as being able to do huge damage with Outrage. Along these lines, you should try to add some Double Colorless Energy.

3. You really need to add a few more Trainers or Supporters, such as two more Professor Oak's New Theory and maybe some Level Ball, since a lot of your Pokemon have 90 or less HP. Drop a few unnecessary Pokemon in favor of more Trainers.

4. The Call of Legends Lucario is really not all that great unless you're able to send a lot of Pokemon to the Lost Zone. I'd try replacing them with the Lucario from Next Destinies.

This is all I can think of right now. Hopefully this helps!

Thank you. I will try to find a Zekrom and the Lucario. I am open to any suggestions.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 09:36 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.