Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pokemon Black and White: Legendary Treasures, Anybody know the values of radiant, ex, secret, and full art cards?
Mercutio3
post Nov 2 2013, 06:47 PM
Post #1

The third and only!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 656

Kiwis

So here's for anything anyone wants to say or ask about the final set of 5th gen cards...

I personally have a question.

What are the values of radiant/ex/secret/full art cards in this set? Specifically, what are the values of gold Zekrom, radiant full art Mew EX, radiant full art Shaymin EX, radiant full art Meloetta EX, Victini EX, and Keldeo EX? See, I got EXTREMELY lucky at prerelease today, and I want to know the values for each. (I actually got 2 radiant Shaymin EX cards, but I traded one for the Keldeo because this one kid wouldn't buzz off rolleyes.gif ) So yeah, please tell me if you know, thanks! Also, I heard the gold Zekrom goes from $60-80, so I already have a rough estimate of that.

And if anyone needs a visual, or doesn't believe me or something (I don't know why that matters but... eh) here's a picture of them:

Spoiler (click to showhide)

And if anyone wants to know the attacks/hp and can't read it due to crappy quality, let me know.

This post has been edited by Chronic Sarahnoia: Nov 2 2013, 06:49 PM

--------------------

Credits!! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Crestalia
post Nov 15 2013, 10:37 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 120 263

Dream Team

All of the cards are fluctuating by the day, however if you go to ebay, type in the card you have and the card number, go to the settings and select sold listings, take the average that you see and there you go.

With that said, congratulations on gold Zekrom. I just completed Radiant Collection this past Wednesday and am working on the Japanese Shiny Collection. This is such a pretty set. c:
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:49 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.