Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Possible Summon Glitch?
Heather Mason
post Aug 7 2010, 12:57 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 24 963

Active Squad

Okay, so earlier today I summoned a Giratina to the lab. I had already obtained a Kyogre to the lab today using summoning items that I had bought today, and at the time of the summoning I only had a Kyogre and a Gulpin egg in my party. Anyway, I summoned it, constantly refreshed the lab but I never found it. About seven minutes later, I went to check my statistics and it said that I missed it.

The only other time that I've ever missed a summoning item to the point I didn't even see it was when I grabbed a Lugia while looking for one, and at the time I already had two more unhatched lagends, so it exceeded my limit.

I just wanna make sure it wasn't a glitch that made me lose my summon. The Kyogre I summoned earlier today didn't even take me a minute to find, so I just found it strange that I never found the Giratina when I summoned them only about ten minutes apart. If it was just bad luck, then it's my own loss.

--------------------

I always click back no matter how many you click of mine. =3 Thanks in advance. ^^
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

A F U G
post Aug 7 2010, 01:00 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 63 860

My Colosseum Party

If I'm reading this right then you probably were unlucky. There may be hundred of pokemon in the Lab at any given time so chances are that you weren't lucky enough to find it. Plus it's says you've missed it so chances are there wasn't any glitches involved. Plus it's not like you were blocked from seeing it since you didn't have three unhatched Legends in your party.

This post has been edited by A F U G: Aug 7 2010, 01:01 PM

--------------------

My Shinies (click to show)

I always click back full parties no matter how many you click.
Add me to you palpad for everyday clicks.

+Quote Post

FiddleTwix
post Aug 7 2010, 01:00 PM
Post #3

No, this is Patrick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 55 445

My faves

QUOTE(Heather Mason @ Aug 7 2010, 01:57 PM) *
Okay, so earlier today I summoned a Giratina to the lab. I had already obtained a Kyogre to the lab today using summoning items that I had bought today, and at the time of the summoning I only had a Kyogre and a Gulpin egg in my party. Anyway, I summoned it, constantly refreshed the lab but I never found it. About seven minutes later, I went to check my statistics and it said that I missed it.

The only other time that I've ever missed a summoning item to the point I didn't even see it was when I grabbed a Lugia while looking for one, and at the time I already had two more unhatched lagends, so it exceeded my limit.

I just wanna make sure it wasn't a glitch that made me lose my summon. The Kyogre I summoned earlier today didn't even take me a minute to find, so I just found it strange that I never found the Giratina when I summoned them only about ten minutes apart. If it was just bad luck, then it's my own loss.

Your summon gets thrown in with many other lab eggs and you only see four or five per refresh, whether you have wide lens. You aren't guaranteed to see your summon during that time. You were just unlucky. Sorry.

EDIT - ninja.gif'd

This post has been edited by Bones: Aug 7 2010, 01:01 PM

--------------------

Like anime reviews, stuff and more stuff? Like western animation and things? I do those things here nom.gif http://fiddletwix.wordpress.com/
+Quote Post

Heather Mason
post Aug 7 2010, 01:04 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 963

Active Squad

Yeah, I figured as much. I just like making sure. As I've said, if I was just unlucky, it was my own loss and I'm fine with that.

Thanks for your help and your replies. Really appreciate it. ^^

--------------------

I always click back no matter how many you click of mine. =3 Thanks in advance. ^^
+Quote Post

Black Ice
post Aug 7 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #5

A New Era
Group Icon

Member No.: 28

Active Squad

If your stats say you missed it, then you missed it. Not a glitch.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:24 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.