Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dex Info
Carissa24
post Aug 7 2010, 01:14 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 105 796

My Basic Fav's

Hi new to forums so bare with me if this has already been posted.

When ever i go to look at my dex info on a pokemon the info is like halfway down the page... i cant see some of the info. Maybe its not important stuff but is there something that can be done to fix it or am i stuck with it like that. Sry but certian things like that make me a little OCD.

--------------------

Want Changing Avatar's? Go here...Randimg
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Retrospect
post Aug 7 2010, 01:30 PM
Post #2

Back from the dead... sort of.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 279

Active Squad

I don't quite understand your question, really. It appears different than normal? Or are you suggesting that it change?

If it's different than normal, try clearing your cache and pressing ctrl + 0 in case you're zoomed in.

If it's a suggestion, then there's a separate subforum for that.

Also, (since you said you didn't know if this was already posted or not) there's a search function at the bottom of each page. So you are able to search through forums and even threads for whatever you're looking for.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Carissa24
post Aug 7 2010, 01:39 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 105 796

My Basic Fav's

Im not zoomed in its just that the info section is moved down and so it runs into the little stuff at the bottom that says about the other web browsers and stuff. And ty for the info about the search thing.

--------------------

Want Changing Avatar's? Go here...Randimg
+Quote Post

Special K
post Aug 7 2010, 02:41 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 63 846

Active Squad

I think I understand what you're saying, because it loads all wonky on my work computer too. That computer, unfortunately, is running an outdated version of IE, because our department is ridiculous & won't allow us to use anything else ~_~ I always assumed that was probably the problem, since it loads just fine on my laptop. What browser are you using? And have you tried using different browsers to see if its still the same?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:23 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.