Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
87 Pages V  « < 84 85 86 87 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
November Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting.
SilverPT
post Nov 30 2015, 09:31 AM
Post #1701

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(Dr Electric @ Nov 30 2015, 05:19 AM) *
A big fat multiplier on last SWSH day? Nice! I don't know why is it here, but whatever be the reason, I'm loving it!

And on the last day, I'd like to wish good luck to all the participants who are yet to get a shiny mon. Hope you hatch it today and win this SWSH. ^_^.gif And also, best of luck to all other people (including me tongue.gif) who want to hatch more shinies!

We get a multiplier on the first and last 3 days of the SWSH iirc. I also didn't won the monthly raffle although I had more chances than the previous months. sad.gif That's Math for you.

And thanks Jen. happy.gif

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vibrancy
post Nov 30 2015, 10:31 AM
Post #1702

Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 512

Active Squad

Ok, so I'm a nendo collector. I decided I was 'eh' about the Hinata and Kageyama ones (they're probably my least favorite in the show) BUT NOW

NOW

THEY'RE RELEASING NISHINOYA. And if I get him, I can't not get the other two, because they're a team????? And I don't know if they'll release more of Karasuno, since it seems like all these other random characters on other teams are more popular, lol. Mm. I'll have to think about it... I was also thinking about getting Saitama, but that depends on what Genos looks like.

I was one of the winners of the raffle, yay! I was pleasantly surprised, haha. I'm also so close to being done with task 11... thank God. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Nov 30 2015, 10:35 AM
Post #1703

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Heh... I didn't think we'd get another multiplier so I ended my Male shiny Litleo hunt last night.

QUOTE(Sladin5Ever @ Nov 30 2015, 04:45 AM) *
I just saw teh most beautiful thing in the Egg Shelter. A Bidoof and a Bidofo egg at the same time and partly overlapping XD I would've gotten a screenshot for proof but I wanted the egg and I didn't wanna risk missing it. It was certainly a beautiful sight to behold happy.gif

It certainly is. happy.gif
The same thing happened to me a few days ago

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Nov 30 2015, 10:42 AM
Post #1704

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Nov 30 2015, 08:01 PM) *
QUOTE(Dr Electric @ Nov 30 2015, 05:19 AM) *
A big fat multiplier on last SWSH day? Nice! I don't know why is it here, but whatever be the reason, I'm loving it!

And on the last day, I'd like to wish good luck to all the participants who are yet to get a shiny mon. Hope you hatch it today and win this SWSH. ^_^.gif And also, best of luck to all other people (including me tongue.gif) who want to hatch more shinies!

We get a multiplier on the first and last 3 days of the SWSH iirc. I also didn't won the monthly raffle although I had more chances than the previous months. sad.gif That's Math for you.

And thanks Jen. happy.gif

Well, never knew about it. Additionally, I thought I had a chance in this month's raffle since I had interacted the most this month, lol. Probability can sometimes really play a big game! :|

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Nov 30 2015, 10:51 AM
Post #1705

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Happy End of November Everyone! grin.gif

I am enjoying the fact that there is a multiplier today and hoping that it can help me locate the Cubone shiny that has proven to be ever so elusive. Darn doggie! I'd throw it a bone to attract it more to me, but... all things considered... I don't think it needs another one. LOL

Our Thanksgiving was nice. Quiet family hang time. Ah! The four days of no work and no stress were really wanted and I used every ounce of those hours being stress free and a very NON-work-aholic. wink.gif

Kudos, Vibrancy, on being one of this month's winners. Looking forward to what you decide upon. So long as it makes you happy then it was a choice well picked. *thumbs up*

So I'm not going to be embarking on any explore as I fill my party with fruitless yet hopeful eggies. Here's to our last chance for that last (or, in some cases, first) shiny of the SWSH. Good luck all!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Cherubi Problema...
post Nov 30 2015, 11:00 AM
Post #1706

puts the ruby in cherubi
Group Icon

Member No.: 136 288

Favourites

Thanks, Jen grin.gif
I'm also trying hard to get that Buizel, way over 600 eggs on that one! This month's SWSH was kinda drawn out for me with my first two hunts at 464 and 324 eggs ... But I won, so I'm super stoked for the prize grin.gif Also to see what the raffle eggs will be! (Congrats Vibrancy grin.gif )

I also got an Bidofo egg today from the shelter, so it seems as if they're in there more often? Or its just me never checking for bidofo eggs because I constantly forget to xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Nov 30 2015, 11:12 AM
Post #1707

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jen @ Nov 29 2015, 03:56 PM) *
I just want to say a quick thank you to all of you who have been participating in the monthly community threads. You're all ridiculously awesome! ^^

blush.gif Ah! How sweet! Thanks, Jen. It's been fun being able to chat more this month then previous months. I know that, as December comes to a close, since I have that last week off, I'm sure my chatter box will fall mute. I do enjoy hanging with everyone here though and, while I can't reply to everybody's posts, I try to participate as much as I can. Thanks for giving us this opportunity. love.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Vibrancy
post Nov 30 2015, 11:34 AM
Post #1708

Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 512

Active Squad

@Mamanator Good luck! I'll be sending shiny vibes your way! Along with anyone else who still is hunting for them. Keep at it!

Thanks for the congrats, everybody! I'm excited about what I picked, hehe.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Nov 30 2015, 11:51 AM
Post #1709

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Shaoo @ Nov 30 2015, 05:08 AM) *
I watched them yesterday and... I JUST WANT THE NEXT EPISODES ! Sorry.
So many questions, so few answers, not enough things on it, and a cliffhanger! Raaaah!
But watch it anyway. It's great. Reminds childhood.

Yep grin.gif
I watched adventure 01 to mentally prepare for Tri and when I watched the 4 episodes I now wanna see more!

-----------------------

Also congrats to those who won the raffle.

I'm certainly enjoying these threads xD They're fun~
I wonder what mons we'll get next month... I hope something related to xmas like xerneas, santa novelties and the xmas ghosts. BUT MAYBE LATIAS OR CELEBI OR MEW OR EVEN MELOETTA. Inb4 Ditto. LOADS of ditto

-----------------------
also yes happy end of november~

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Nov 30 2015, 11:53 AM
Post #1710

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

QUOTE(Jen @ Nov 29 2015, 03:56 PM) *
I just want to say a quick thank you to all of you who have been participating in the monthly community threads. You're all ridiculously awesome! ^^

It's a good way to know each other. And We have some fun, discover others cultures and hobbies... It's cool! ^^

I can't beat Latios on the 50th stage I'm so SAD, it's too difficult for me, I can't even beat the half of his life... Too bad it's so close to the latiosite T____T There is time before the dead end, but I'm pretty sure I'll not have it =/

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Nov 30 2015, 12:02 PM
Post #1711

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shaoo @ Nov 30 2015, 09:53 AM) *
I can't beat Latios on the 50th stage I'm so SAD, it's too difficult for me, I can't even beat the half of his life... Too bad it's so close to the latiosite T____T There is time before the dead end, but I'm pretty sure I'll not have it =/

I was able to win Latios by stage 12. I was using Rayquaza (level 3), Druddigon (level 6), Audino (level 6), and, I think, it was Charmander (level 5). I say think because it has Latios in there now. *blush*

--------------------

+Quote Post

Vande
post Nov 30 2015, 12:15 PM
Post #1712

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

I had to use items for Latios Lv50 to get the stone. Evil little thing..

Congrats Vibrancy to you as well! I'm giddy for what i chose too

Also:

Bitter Berry please

This post has been edited by Vande: Nov 30 2015, 01:47 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Nov 30 2015, 12:17 PM
Post #1713

Potterwholock
Group Icon

the foxies <3

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Nov 30 2015, 06:02 PM) *
I was able to win Latios by stage 12. I was using Rayquaza (level 3), Druddigon (level 6), Audino (level 6), and, I think, it was Charmander (level 5). I say think because it has Latios in there now. *blush*

I caught him but I continued the stages to get the latiosite, and they are worse and worse each 10 grade. %DDD The last one is to damn difficult for me. I was with Latios, Rayquaza, Mega Glalie, and Druddigon. Well at least I win a lot of coins, I never was that wealthy with 9k coins xD

--------------------

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

CDB
post Nov 30 2015, 12:25 PM
Post #1714

8 year member huehuehue
Group Icon

Member No.: 873

CDB

eevee;;
thanks haha it's from the anime Gintama

glad to see that this place is still alive and kicking haha i'm still hoping for a shiny cubone

--------------------

| | |
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Nov 30 2015, 12:56 PM
Post #1715

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shaoo @ Nov 30 2015, 10:17 AM) *
QUOTE(Mamanator @ Nov 30 2015, 06:02 PM) *

I caught him but I continued the stages to get the latiosite, and they are worse and worse each 10 grade. %DDD The last one is to damn difficult for me. I was with Latios, Rayquaza, Mega Glalie, and Druddigon. Well at least I win a lot of coins, I never was that wealthy with 9k coins xD

Ah. I see. Sadly, I don't think I could ever have enough time and hearts to get to level 50 so... no stone for me. *sad sigh*

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wayward Rosalind
post Nov 30 2015, 04:10 PM
Post #1716

An Empire for you.
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 729

Art guys

Walked to the nearest McDs and very pleased to see that they are doing the Hoopa event. So now I am still one Pokemon (Well, two counting Volcanion) away from a completed dex.

The silly thing about that is that I did have a Jirachi from an event someone in one of my games. I just can't find it. -_-2.gif

--------------------

An actual art nerd. @WaywardRosalind- Twitter.

+Quote Post

Serend
post Nov 30 2015, 05:32 PM
Post #1717

Ready to roll.
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 046

Round Things

soooo I haven't posted anything here recently

Hopefully everyone had a good thanksgiving (if applicable). Mine was just eating at a nearby restaurant because I couldn't afford to hop on a plane, have thanksgiving and then hop right back on. The jetlag would kill me and flights from Sacramento to Florida are NOT short.

That being said I am going back on the 12th, right after my last final grin.gif

On mobile we have Latias instead of Latios. I got her at level 15, and I'm going for the latiasite... but I'm scared of levels 40+ sealed.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

mijzelffan
post Nov 30 2015, 06:15 PM
Post #1718

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 576

Active Squad

Can't wait for the updates tomorrow, my two trinket submissions got accepted yay so I wonder when we'll see those on the site.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Nov 30 2015, 07:33 PM
Post #1719

Potterwholock
Group Icon

the foxies <3

Congrats Mijze for your trinkets! ^^

I'm happy this month is over. It was pretty sad, with all these terrible events, this kind of things affect my mood a lot and feel me depressed. I hope nothing will happen in December, and I wish that everyone will enjoy its mood with the joyful moment of December, and its warm presence; get a nice Christmas, or all kind of feast you will celebrate, whatever you like, whatever you believe. Enjoy every day.

Have a nice day, and a nice December, everybody.

This post has been edited by Shaoo: Nov 30 2015, 07:33 PM

--------------------

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Nov 30 2015, 08:31 PM
Post #1720

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

So November has come to an end finally, it's nearly December, so happy December! woot.gif I'm excited for the new explorations next month. That and the event as well. And towards the end there's Christmas, so yay! grin.gif I believe December's gonna be pretty nice.

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

87 Pages V  « < 84 85 86 87 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:54 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.