Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
E3 2013
Nic
post Jun 11 2013, 10:17 AM
Post #1

Immaturity archive
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 93 927

Nerve damage

Now that the major conferences are over (though, there's bound to be new info during the next couple of days ofc), how did you all enjoy it?

Sony's won me over, and I'm super excited about Bayonetta 2. Microsoft on the other hand... well. It was certainly a switch between them and Sony (when comparing them to the X360/PS3 reveals), that's for sure.

This post has been edited by Nikki G: Jun 11 2013, 10:17 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jen
post Jun 11 2013, 12:10 PM
Post #2

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

Finally a thread for E3! Thanks for making it, Nikki! ;) also hi! :D

I was all for buying the new Xbox even when everyone on the internet was doing nothing but complaining about it. They showed off Ryse and the new Halo both of which my boyfriend was interested in. I enjoy Kinect games, but was really disappointed that they didn't show anything off - especially since I think they were bragging that it's even better than this gens Kinect. :( They have to please the hardcore gamers, I know, but oh well.

I did not watch the EA conference. :(

I thought Ubisoft had a good presentation. I liked Aisha a lot, she was funny. Especially during the post show! I'm looking forward to The Division from them.

Then Sony came on stage AND TEASED US WITH A KINGDOM HEARTS THREE trailer! Without a doubt we are for sure getting the Playstation 4, because I will not go without that game. lol I know we'll be interested in playing The Elder Scrolls online, and I'll want to play the Final Fantasy games that are exclusive.

I've never gotten to play with the Playstation Move before, so I'm hoping it has fun wacky games with it.

I love the way Sony ended their conference. The way they completely destroyed Microsofts conference by doing away with all the things people were angry about and even having the PS4 be a hundred dollars cheaper! It's definitely still expensive, but man they were great.

Oh yeah, this might be old news, but I only found out yesterday that the HD versions of Final Fantasy X and X-II are going to be on the Vita. I was really hoping for the PS3. :(

I haven't seen anything Nintendo besides the super smash brothers new trailer and another trailer for zelda 3DS. I'm more interested in the Pokemon reveal later tonight. :)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shiro Azuma
post Jun 14 2013, 12:41 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 197 614

Active Squad

I didn't get a chance to really watch it. Can anyone fill me in on what they showed?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lord Raven
post Jun 15 2013, 01:30 PM
Post #4

i need something to put here
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 34

Active Squad

Sony won me over with the PS4 (I love PS3 as it stands), I'm gonna buy a WiiU when the time is right, and the XBox One can fuck itself simply because of the way they treated the new Killer Instinct game. Killer Instinct was meant to be Mortal Kombat-lite, not Street Fighter.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Jun 15 2013, 05:10 PM
Post #5

Well, I wish I'd wished you well
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 4 143

Let Us In

Finally, my favorite system (Playstation) is no longer a joke! :D

I'mma get one. Not on opening day, but I'mma get one. I can't wait to play all my sequels to my favorite series on it. I also can't wait to see what a LittleBigPlanet 3 might look like if they make it. I bet it would look absolutely mind blowing, because LBP2 already blows my mind on a regular basis now. I saw the footage of Kingdom Hearts 3 and I was stunned. This is going to be amazing.

I kind of hope they reconsider backwards compatibility for PS3 games, but at the same time it kind of doesn't matter because I have a BC PS3 that I'm keeping to use as a PS2. It's only 20GB, though, and occasionally crashes under higher-stress games (which I admittedly don't own many of).

I really want to play Tearaway, but I just got a 3DS to play all my Pokemon games on, and I'd only be playing the Vita for Tearaway and LittleBigPlanet Vita and LBP2 (they have Vita support for some levels. Cooler than it sounds). That's one I'd really have to think through. I'd get a ton of mileage out of LBP Vita, but I don't know how long Tearaway is or how much replay value it would have, whether you can make custom stages, etc. That'd be a distant future purchase.

@Jen: Don't bother with the Move. There isn't much for it. Sony swept it under the rug a few years back because they only made it to try to cash in on the Wii's fame, and it failed. :(

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.