Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
73 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Morphos OOC, A Pokemon Roleplay (Currently suffering Character Overlaod)
Noble Xii
post Jan 2 2011, 08:49 PM
Post #21

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 40 334

Lol where is 5th gen?

yourmove.gif I'll make 3 since a single poacher wouldn't be a good idea. I am reusing two from another RP that seems about dead, but this way I can give it a bit of a humanoid twist.

UserName: Exorro
Name: Mal' Orz
PokeHuman/Human/Pokemon?: Human
Pokemon: Scizor (Zorro) and Aerodactly (Pterno) (NEW ADDITION: Hitmonchan)
Moves: Zorro: Iron Head, X-scissors, Slash, Iron Defense --- Pterno: Giga Impact, Ice Fang, Dragon Pulse, Supersonic
(Hitmonchan: Tri Punch (tri attack in punch form), Revenge, Drain Punch, and Focus Punch)
Personality: Mal' Orz is commonly aggressive, especially around PokeHumans. Although he may seem to be indifferent or happy about something, the slightest thing could set him off like a bomb. With his only source of income from hunting, he has to kill PokeHuman's in order to survive, and he doesn't target Humans or Pokemon (Anymore). Although, really, doing it for money is an excuse, and he mainly does it for the fun of it. Luckily, at times he can control his temper, and hunt the PokeHuman's in more of a backstabbing manner.
Description: A very dark, tall man from a far-away land. His clothing is made with his kills, tough pants made out of a Rhydon's hide. Although he doesn't have a shirt, he does look for PokeHumans with tough exteriors to be used for this. His face is stained with the blood of his kills, and has over 20 different streaks, only keeping the blood of a worthy enemy.
Other: Although he is armed with a very powerful bow and a War Club slightly larger than a standard Axe (Row of spikes on the back), he normally gets his Pokemon to fight instead.

Name: Mahzun
PokeHuman/Human/Pokemon?: PokeHuman
Pokémon: Cubone
Moves: Bonemerang, Bone Club, Vengance, Double-Edge
Personality: Mahzun commonly thinks about his lost mother and tends to cry whenever she is brought up. Since it is so easy to think about her, he wears her skull, and can see her face in the moon, it is irregular to see him not upset. Although he is frequently sad he tries to act like he is a happy and cheerful person. He can easily get attached to people, and once he is attached he hates letting go. Hani is the closest he has to family and can help him keep from getting so depressed.
Description: http://hibara-lynn.deviantart.com/art/Pkmn...8851&qo=246 only difference is Mahzun has the 2 back spikes and the skull fits his entire face, only his eyes are visible unless you look from under him.
Other: Traveling with Hani since around the age of 5. Lack of a real, constant food source has caused him to be malnourished, so he tends to be weak, fragle, and easy for him to run out of energy. A bit small for even his age.

Name: Hani
Pokémon: Clefairy
Moves: Sing, Doubleslap, Metronome, Moonlight
Personality: Very cheerful and optimistic, although she can cheer up Mahzun, although on an occasion the exact opposite will happen.
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/Mich...on/Clefairy.png
Other: Traveling with Mahzun since around the age of 5. Although problems with food did occur, malnourishment didn't effect her at all and she does exceed Mahzun's size.

Name: Giegue (thats right, I'm naming him after EB Zero's Giygas)
Pokémon: Mewtwo
Moves: Many kinds of advanced attacks that are inexplicable to others.
Personality: ???
Description:A Top Secret Project that went terribly wrong. Completely failed at turning him into anything that looks at all like a Human or a Pokemon, it looks more like an Alien than anything else... the outcome... was this: http://local-static4.forum-files.fobby.net...5964/Giegue.png (Odd looking bubble is his cloning tank)
Other:

Waffles? Isn't that the Invader Zim robot? Also sorry if this looks lazily made and it took so long, stuff got in the way and my mind isn't working well right now. Also it isn't easy finding those Pokemon-people pictures, or at least good ones.

EDIT: Don't forget Mosica's on the previous page, I didn't mean to get in the way and post immediately after like that.

This post has been edited by Exorro: Jan 29 2011, 05:04 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DarkAquaPrincess
post Jan 2 2011, 09:00 PM
Post #22

Life tastes much better with a sprinkle of Awesomesauce on top
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 663

Team BlackWater

Exoro all of your characters are exepted

and yes PokeHumans can evolve

--------------------
This was made by my friend PokeCutie999! Thanks for the awesome Birthday Present!!!

Banners (click to show)

badges (click to show)
Past Username: AquaPrincess
+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post Jan 2 2011, 09:13 PM
Post #23

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Lol where is 5th gen?

I'll post soon, but out of curiosity, where did you all find these pictures? I'll probably just make simple text descriptions instead though.
+Quote Post

ArcaninePhoenix7...
Post #24

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 755

Best Team

Wow, looks like there is quite a large Pokehuman army as of now!! Can't wait to see what happens!!!!

--------------------
Have you ever felt left out or blue? As that random guy on TV, I am here to fix that with Happiness 500! With just a small donation of $9000000000000000000000000000000000000, you can get a trial, and if you love it, then you can buy it for just double the price! Now go out there and give us a money..... I mean call at 000-000-000. Have a wonderful day!

On a different note: 99% of all sane people would throw a party if Katy perry jumped into a volcano. 4% would watch her fall. If you are part of the 1% that would catch her and take her home, put this in your signature.

Awesomeness of Pokemon fusion! :

All credit goes to the wonderful splictatastica, who took my requests for them in her Splice Lab 5000 II. IT ROCKS!!!!!!!! Thank you splicetastica! Here's the link to her shop: Splice LAb 5000 II

+Quote Post

Judool
Post #25

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30 429

UserName: A Klowii
Name: Scarlet Baideme
Pokémon: Ninetails
Moves: Fire Blast, Solar Beam, Flamethrower, HyperBeam
Personality: Scarlet is pretty shy towards new people. She will act normal and happy around those she does know, however. She is usually cheerful and bright, and she rarely gets angry or sad. She is a carefree person, who doesn't let anything both her at all.

She will hurt someone if she has to, like if they break into her home, or are hurting her.
Description: Scarlet is VERY short, barely reaching 5' and weighing in at 108 pounds. She is rather slender and scrawny, not being very muscular at all.

Her hair is blonde, and it goes slightly past her shoulders. Her eyes are red. She wears a purple and blue dress, and it goes a little bit above her knees. Her tails are often wrapped around her.
Other: I had waffles this morning for breakfast, and Gir was there too! Oh wait, maybe that was a dream... :C
And Scarlet lives on a house outlooking Summer Beach. C:

I hope this is okay~! X3

------

UserName: A Klowii
Name: Siren Styker
Pokémon: Jigglypuff
Moves: Sing, Hyper Voice, Wake-Up Slap, Echo Voice
Personality: Siren is a very cheerful PokeHuman. She is almost always smiling or laughing, and she is willing to help anyone out, no matter who they are. She especially loves to sing, more than anything. She often sings around sun set, sun rise, and afternoon. She has a beautiful voice that can put almost anyone to sleep, even if she doesn't mean it.

That means that her actual voice when she isn't singing is pretty angelic and hypnotizing. Siren doesn't really get mad that often, except for when people make fun of her singing. She will then get depressed since she thinks that she will be a failure at everything.

Siren can pretty much sing anything she wants to, whether it be a heavy metal song to a soft lullaby, she sings anything.

Description: Siren is short and scrawny, topping off at 4'10" and weighing only 104 pounds. She is very skinny and pale. On top of her head, are a pair of pink ears. Her hair is pink also, and they are tied in pigtails. She only ties them up when she feels like it, and when her hair isn't tied up, it reaches down to her mid back.

For clothes, she wears a black long sleeved shirt that says "Superstar" with a star behind it across the front of the shirt. Around her neck she has a pair of big headphones. Her jeans are dark blue, and hanging from her shirt is a little star.
Other: Waffles are especially good with maple syrup! Oh, and Siren lives on a house outlooking Summer Beach.

This post has been edited by A Klowii: Jan 9 2011, 12:13 PM

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

eeveefreak
post Jan 2 2011, 09:20 PM
Post #26

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 019

Active Squad

I do like waffles...
Is it to late to join?

UserName: eeveefreak
Name: Rose
Pokémon: Eevee Pokehuman
Moves: Quick Attack, Last Resort, Protect, and Shadow Ball
Personality: She is quiet and shy, but is kind to every PokeHuman and Pokemon she meets. She likes to be around others. Rose is brave and courageous and will defend her friends with her life. She thinks things through before doing anything, but is also very curious.
Description: Rose has a petite build, long brown hair that goes pass her shoulders with bangs that sweep to the side, and bright blue eyes. Her ears look like and eevee's and she also has a tail. She has a fairly plain brown dress that reaches just below her knees with sleeves that go to her elbows, and brown knee-high, lace-up boots. She also wears a blue stone that she found around her neck.
Other: Likes to go for walks around the island by herself.

--------------------
"Scuse me, I'm not a traitor... I was never on your side!"

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 2 2011, 09:57 PM
Post #27

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 632

~

I added another character to my first post.

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post Jan 2 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #28

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Lol where is 5th gen?

Oh boy, that is practically Mal' Orz bait my friend XD
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 2 2011, 10:23 PM
Post #29

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

...What? Who? Me?

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

GraphicCamel
post Jan 2 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #30

Electric Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 100 553

Gijinka Academy

SKYLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol so for personality, I said Sky was energetic and happy and stuff,and he will be soon in the Roleplay, but not at the very beginning.

--------------------
Aliases (click to show)

Roleplaying (click to show)

Current Obsessions (click to show)

Updated 6/26/12
+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post Jan 2 2011, 10:32 PM
Post #31

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Lol where is 5th gen?

Yes Xya, your charecter Akor. That is exactly the kind of thing he is trying to hunt down.
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 2 2011, 10:35 PM
Post #32

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

@_____________@;;

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 2 2011, 10:36 PM
Post #33

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30 429

She better hide herself! noes.gif

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 2 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #34

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

I might end up posting tomorrow. It's getting late and I have stuff to do, so I may not get the chance to post anything today. If that's the case, please don't overflow me with posts, guys. oh.gif

Also, here's those gijinkas. There's several missing though, 11 to be precise. I'm not even sure if this is the actual artist, too. None of the 5th generation Pokemon have been made by this person yet.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v91/Mich...inka%20Pokemon/

This post has been edited by Xya: Jan 2 2011, 10:53 PM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post Jan 2 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #35

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Lol where is 5th gen?

Thanks, the Clefairy one fits nice but I can't say the same about the Cubone. Also if too much gets posted I'm sure someone will give you a summary of whats going on, but hopefully we don't post too much.

You best go and hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cuz they huntin' eeerybody 'round hia.
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 2 2011, 11:05 PM
Post #36

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

I was searching for a Cubone gijinka, and the best one I could find for your character is this. Also, while I was searching I randomly found this. Some kind of coincidence, eh?

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post Jan 2 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #37

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Lol where is 5th gen?

I saw that one, but from a distance it looked unfitting. Now that its close up I should of just gone and clicked it facepalm.gif

Sort of, I did see the picture before I made those characters, I picked Cubone, and I needed to pick a pokemon close to a Cubone's size with a typically happy attitude. I thought of Clefairy, but not because of the photo, maybe in some way it influenced it but I besides Chansey ( Too big and currently didn't know about Tabunne. Also don't think Jiggly wouuld work) there wasn't much that could rival Clefairy.

This post has been edited by Exoro: Jan 2 2011, 11:13 PM
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 2 2011, 11:13 PM
Post #38

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Ah, lol. Okay.

Oh, can you put a link to the roleplay in the op, Aqua?
WAFFLES!!!

This post has been edited by Xya: Jan 2 2011, 11:17 PM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Jan 3 2011, 06:23 AM
Post #39

C'mon, grab your friends!
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 033

PANE: Roxxy Mauden

Would i be okay if I made my character a pokemon who could speak English and was helping the PokeHumans?

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 3 2011, 09:53 AM
Post #40

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

>________>
That suggestion wasn't perhaps influenced by my character in that other roleplay, was it?

EDIT: Also...

I'm pretty sure there's no cars. >____> This is a deserted island with a bunch of natives that only have to go by for technology the stuff they got from the scientists (which isn't much since they wouldn't have been able to understand much of it, and I doubt the scientists had possession of cars and schematics for them) and the technologies they've developed by themselves over the past decade. Which, by the way, they wouldn't have much of a need to become technologically advanced because of the easy livings of the island.

Therefore, no cars.

EDIT2: Lastly, I'll be making a map of the island soon. I've noticed that many people aren't being aware of the size of the island and the distances between landmarks. As well, I'll be making it more geographically diverse, while still containing the same features already mentioned in the Original Post.

This post has been edited by Xya: Jan 3 2011, 10:11 AM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

73 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:40 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.