Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
73 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Morphos OOC, A Pokemon Roleplay (Currently suffering Character Overlaod)
Mosica
post Jan 3 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #41

a smile better suits a hero
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 10 191

Garnet

2nd character oh.gif

UserName: Mosica
Name: Messalla
PokeHuman/Human/Pokemon?: Human
Pokémon: Toxicroak, Houndoom, and Sneasel
Moves: Toxicroak- Poison Jab, Venom Shock, Sucker Punch, and Dig™. Houndoom- Fire Fang, Smog, Flamethrower, and Thunder Fang. Sneasel- Quick Attack, Icy Wind, Double Team™, and Ice Punch.
Personality: Even though she is fairly young to be in the poaching buisness, Messalla does it for the money. She is greedy, mean, and harsh person. She prefers to keep the pokemon she is after alive, so that she can potentionally sell them later, or keep them for herself if they are good enough. Striving to become more powerful with the use of pokemon, she often steals TMs to give her pokemon stronger moves. Messalla doesn't train her pokemon, unless you call abusing pokemon if they don't do well in battle training.
Description: Click Here (No neko ears obviously)
Other: Keeps a deep blue whip that hangs from a loop over her right hip

--------------------

Credit for my avatar goes to Cycloneblaze

Black Rock Shooter, where did you go?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jan 3 2011, 04:53 PM
Post #42

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

I feel so late on this :<

UserName: Shadow Dragon
Name: Princeps (Ceps) Sylvia
Pokémon: Mothim
Moves: Butterfly Dance, Bug Buzz, Camouflage, Confusion
Personality: Ceps is, in short, a prideful bastard. He looks down on everyone as if they are lower than him, even those closes. That is, if there is any – not many people can deal with how Ceps would find something wrong with just about everything. But, he’s weak, both emotionally and physically. It won’t take much to get him angry, or even sad. Like wise, he’s a bad fighter, relying on only ways to get out of a battle than to fight it.
Description: (x) 5'8"
Other: Being how weak he is, even if he won’t admit it, Ceps has hired two people to act as body guards – a duo of a Roserade and a Sazandora.

Name: Venin Alstyne
Pokémon: Roserade
Moves: Mega Drain, Leaf Storm, Weather Ball, Swagger
Personality: Venin is the silent type, never speaking. It’s rare to see him do so – and the most you’ll ever get out are either simple words or short sentences. But, Venin is quite loyal, protecting anyone at the first sign of danger. Nothing seem to wear this Roserade down, or at least, nothing known yet.
Description: (x) 6’5”. The vines one his arms – left one purple and the right a darker green – are able to extend and retract on will. But, they are breakable, even if stronger than normal vines. Though, they grow back quickly, normally taken about two or three days to about a week and a half to grow back fully.
Other: Employed by Princeps for a bodyguard, along with a Sazandora.

Name: Eri Wicker
Pokémon: Sazandora
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Tri Attack, Cheer Up
Personality: Eri, unlike his appearance and race, is actually a timid person. He’ll stutter and blush, always jumping at any little thing. But, despite this, he has quite the memory and intelligence. Eri, normally, it the happy one in a group. It’s rather hard to damper his spirits. But, once done, he’ll quickly become enraged and attack. Attacking, though, is something he wouldn’t do normally. Most would say he’s only a tiny, lighthearted man within a menacing appearance.
Description: (x) 6'7". The only other items Eri would have is a pair of simple deep navy blue, almost black, boots. On his hands, much like the Pokemon counter part is a hand on each. They really only act as another set of mouths, but unable to speak and the like. Though, they have a habit of licking people when Eri would shake hands with someone.
Other: Employed by Princeps for a bodyguard, along with a Roserade.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 3 2011, 07:35 PM
Post #43

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 632

~

That's awesome, Shadow. I love your characters. They totally remind me of Lin and his two bodyguards in FMA. Except...a little different. wink.gif

By the way, is that guy laughing after he sets those people on fire in your avatar?

I have the drawn version of the map done. There are some flaws in it, though, so I'll be making a digital version soon. Also, I wasn't sure what you meant by 'crescent-shaped mountain', so I kind-of did my own thing, if you can see the crescent. >-< If you meant the base of the mountain was crescent-shaped, I can easily change it, but if the peak was crescent-shaped, then that's probably the most realistic thing I could think of. Lastly, if you count the eastern desert as part of the island then yeah, the lake is in the middle of the island. I suppose I could swap their places, though, or make the desert smaller.

When I make the digital version I'll add in labels, too, but for now if you have any questions/complaints/concerns, feel free to ask.

This post has been edited by Xya: Jan 3 2011, 07:36 PM

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post Jan 3 2011, 08:40 PM
Post #44

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 334

Lol where is 5th gen?

Damn, thats a pretty good map. I know I couldn't do that good.

Also, Walrientusk... your posts are getting kind of... bizarre. I assume you are talking about a completely different Charizard than Fox's character, but... why is there a Charizard there? And also... cars probably aren't on an island that has had 10 years to civilize, but if you got enough money I guess it is possible?
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 3 2011, 09:00 PM
Post #45

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

*glares at post #40*

Did nobody read that?
I was also thinking Walrein's posts weren't very....er....good, for lack of a better word.

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jan 3 2011, 09:02 PM
Post #46

Giratina, Regigigas, and Hypno <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 210

The Favs

Whoa. That's an amazing map. x3 I finally see how big it is now. I've gotta think twice about how long it takes to get places now. XD

--------------------

Pictures and links! (click to show)

Hypno! (click to show)

Credits- Thank you guys! <3 (click to show)

+Quote Post

ArcaninePhoenix7...
post Jan 3 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #47

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 755

Best Team

Cool map xya! I probably couldn't do that :P I agree with Shinzu, it really does help you get the gist of the size of Orion island. Thanks!

--------------------
Have you ever felt left out or blue? As that random guy on TV, I am here to fix that with Happiness 500! With just a small donation of $9000000000000000000000000000000000000, you can get a trial, and if you love it, then you can buy it for just double the price! Now go out there and give us a money..... I mean call at 000-000-000. Have a wonderful day!

On a different note: 99% of all sane people would throw a party if Katy perry jumped into a volcano. 4% would watch her fall. If you are part of the 1% that would catch her and take her home, put this in your signature.

Awesomeness of Pokemon fusion! :

All credit goes to the wonderful splictatastica, who took my requests for them in her Splice Lab 5000 II. IT ROCKS!!!!!!!! Thank you splicetastica! Here's the link to her shop: Splice LAb 5000 II

+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 3 2011, 09:21 PM
Post #48

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30 429

That map is cool! Now I get a general idea of where everything is, even though I am currently not RPing yet. XD

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post Jan 3 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #49

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Lol where is 5th gen?

QUOTE(Xya @ Jan 3 2011, 08:00 PM) *
*glares at post #40*

Did nobody read that?
I was also thinking Walrein's posts weren't very....er....good, for lack of a better word.

Actually, I was agreeing with you, I should of pointed that out.

Hopefully Aqua is able to come and accept these people soon, seems like my edit didn't help, it still blocked Mosica's first post. Sorry about that!
+Quote Post

Mosica
post Jan 3 2011, 09:56 PM
Post #50

a smile better suits a hero
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 10 191

Garnet

Its ok Exoro, I was bound to make a note of that sooner or later. Besides, I wanted another character anyway so I just posted it instead of editing.

--------------------

Credit for my avatar goes to Cycloneblaze

Black Rock Shooter, where did you go?
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 3 2011, 10:13 PM
Post #51

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

*fidgets* Oh, I don't really deserve all that praise! ^-^;;
It's really not much; I know I could've done better. One major flaw is that the villages and docks aren't really to scale, as they're smaller in the roleplay than they are on the map. That little island in the southeast is actually where the scientists had been, but now it's deserted by all PokeHumans and overrun with foliage. As well, as noted by the number of houses representing the villages, the southern village is the biggest, while the western one is the smallest. The white part way up north is a glacier that feeds the Gem River(both parts) and Crystal Lake, and the black patch of raised, flat rock is magma rock, as there is a pocket of magma right below it and it constantly releases a fair amount of heat, especially loved by fire Pokemon. There's also a swamp in the northwest fed by an unnamed river that also comes from the glacier. Lastly, the brown strip is savanna(couldn't really show it well when I decided to add it), and the brown area in the northeast is some mudflats.

I'm confident that's the last of the information I think I need to mention before I digitize the map and add labels. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, as I already mentioned.

Ah, I didn't mean to sound as if I thought you were disagreeing with me, Exoro. I appreciate that I'm not the only one upset by the roleplaying style of Walrein.

EDIT: Wait, so what happened about Mosica? ._.

This post has been edited by Xya: Jan 3 2011, 10:14 PM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

ArcaninePhoenix7...
post Jan 3 2011, 10:23 PM
Post #52

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Best Team

QUOTE(Xya @ Jan 3 2011, 07:13 PM) *
EDIT: Wait, so what happened about Mosica? ._.
Mosica's characters hasn't been approved yet. Hopefully Aquaprincess can get to her soon!

--------------------
Have you ever felt left out or blue? As that random guy on TV, I am here to fix that with Happiness 500! With just a small donation of $9000000000000000000000000000000000000, you can get a trial, and if you love it, then you can buy it for just double the price! Now go out there and give us a money..... I mean call at 000-000-000. Have a wonderful day!

On a different note: 99% of all sane people would throw a party if Katy perry jumped into a volcano. 4% would watch her fall. If you are part of the 1% that would catch her and take her home, put this in your signature.

All credit goes to the wonderful splictatastica, who took my requests for them in her Splice Lab 5000 II. IT ROCKS!!!!!!!! Thank you splicetastica! Here's the link to her shop: Splice LAb 5000 II

+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jan 3 2011, 10:24 PM
Post #53

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Ohhh, okay. Aww, poor Mosica. ;-; I hope nothing's happened to AquaPrincess. She's been gone for a while and we're just overthrowing her roleplay. xP

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 3 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #54

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

I hope nothing happened to her either. This RP looked really interesting to me, and it's the first time I've used gijinkas like Ninetails and Jigglypuff, plus I used new names for them too.

And just because something coming up IRL that blocks computer tie usually isn't good either. pinch.gif

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

The Corrosion
post Jan 3 2011, 10:35 PM
Post #55

I think I just ate a chicken bone.
Group Icon

Member No.: 71 850

HG Party

Why did walrientusk do something with my character without asking? And will you stop saying Nyara is a Charizard and not a Charizard PokeHuman?!?

--------------------
Why do n00bs exist? Find out by pressing Ctrl+W!
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

ArcaninePhoenix7...
post Jan 3 2011, 10:36 PM
Post #56

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Best Team

I also hope she's ok. This is my first roleplay, and i love it so far! Unfortunatly, I originally thought it would be posted on this thread, so I was just a little late, but just squeezed into the intro. Hope to hear from your characters!
Spoiler for those who haven't caught up yet! (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Noble Xii
post Jan 3 2011, 10:36 PM
Post #57

Ossum Possum.
Group Icon

Lol where is 5th gen?

..or maybe she is just playing wii games? She got like 4 for Christmas, so she is probably playing PokePark or one of her other new games, or heck, who knows? Could of just convinced North Korea to stop building nuclear weapons.

EDIT: Fox, considering that is against the rules, it is probably not your character, or at least you have the right to not pay attention to it. Though, if you still are confused by Tusk, welcome to the party.

This post has been edited by Exoro: Jan 3 2011, 10:38 PM
+Quote Post

The Corrosion
post Jan 3 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #58

Group Icon

HG Party

QUOTE(Exoro @ Jan 3 2011, 07:36 PM) *
..or maybe she is just playing wii games? She got like 4 for Christmas, so she is probably playing PokePark or one of her other new games, or heck, who knows? Could of just convinced North Korea to stop building nuclear weapons.

What about North Korea and nuclear missiles?

--------------------
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 3 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #59

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Arcanine, this is your first RP? To me it looks as if you've had some RP experience. All of your posts are very nice, except I got confused with Walrein's post. o.O

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

The Corrosion
post Jan 3 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #60

Group Icon

HG Party

Now I'm confused. Are your characters near Nyara or not?!?

--------------------
Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

73 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:02 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.