Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mass Click
Aurapwns
post Apr 10 2010, 02:50 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 81 085

Active Squad

What do YOU do a mass click day.
I use Better GPX+ combined with Chrome. However, after 4000 clicks my comp gets slow so thats the end of that. How do most of you click so high in so little time?

Example:
Sigma, Liliac, Grizzly, AT, get like 2-3thousand clicks per hour.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

mxgrieves
post Apr 10 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 42 741

Active Squad

I used to do 150 clicks, maybe took close to two minutes, before the site decided to crap out (or it's some unrelated browser issue, but many others are experiencing it)

I use Better GPX with Firefox and no other extension to aid my clicking. I disable images, open up 150 tabs from the online list, and click away. There's not much to it, least for me.

I suppose if I clicked for an entire hour, with maybe five minutes total of a break, I could get 3000 clicks. Fortunately, I don't have that sort of patience :P

This post has been edited by MisterGrieves: Apr 10 2010, 03:24 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Akina
post Apr 10 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 67 377

My Girl Crew

I could do 300 in 5 minutes if the site was back to the speed it was at last week.

Opening 25 tabs at once using Better GPX.

--------------------

These eggs images are all those of my brother. I am on temporary hiatus (on the main site), but still use the forums. I wanted to put my signature to good use.

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Apr 10 2010, 03:53 PM
Post #4

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

I did 2-3k in an hour grin.gif

i use Simga's script.

Before it freaked out (Firefox) now i can't click at all -_-2.gif

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Apr 10 2010, 04:51 PM
Post #5

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

It's not that hard to get that much in an hr. If your computer slows down after 4k then you should probably clear firefox's history and restart. It's actually advisable to do that anyway after a certain amount as firefox can rack up memory usage rather quickly when mass clicking.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Apr 11 2010, 10:54 PM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 837

Active Squad

^On top of that, it also helps if you've fixed the memory leaks in FireFox.

Though it's more of a resource hog, I'd recommend changing Chrome for FireFox. Sure, FireFox is having a lot of issues lately, but even with these constant inconvewniences, it's still possible to click at least 2 to 3k in an hour without much effort. When it runs good, I can do around 5 to 6k in an hour - 7k+ if I really want to. (I haven't been trying lately; I don't have as much time on my hands now)

The SpeedyFox extension also speeds up FireFox after it starts to slow down, which is at around 4-5k clicks. You'll notice that, after a while, the tab-opener starts to lag like crazy, even if you open minimal tabs. This extension will temporarily fix it, until you rack up another 4 - 5k clicks, in which case, you'll have to keep using it.

Basically, everything I use to get my scores is written in my mass-clicking guide. I've provided descriptions and links to the downloads, so the rest is up to you. happy.gif
+Quote Post

Natie
post Apr 13 2010, 09:38 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 85 502

Active Squad

It's really not that difficult getting 2k clicks in an hour if you're really dedicated and use the right plugins, but even then, you'd have to sit at your computer literally all day to try to get in the top 10. I don't really get how people do it, mentally. I'd go crazy if I tried to sit down and do this for 10 hours.

--------------------
quick ways to get your PMs ignored & banned by me:
- PMing me about opera guide questions (post them in the thread itself)
- PMing me over pixel debate, including ditto (despite how it looks, I'm not invested enough to debate properly)
- PMing me to ask questions about gpx itself (use the help section, and then post a thread in the help forum. i'm still a noob myself, I probably can't help you)
+Quote Post

Liliac
post Apr 13 2010, 09:43 PM
Post #8

Wind Elemental
Group Icon

Member No.: 67 159

Meow

QUOTE(Ride the Lightning @ Apr 13 2010, 11:38 PM) *
It's really not that difficult getting 2k clicks in an hour if you're really dedicated and use the right plugins, but even then, you'd have to sit at your computer literally all day to try to get in the top 10. I don't really get how people do it, mentally. I'd go crazy if I tried to sit down and do this for 10 hours.

Objection!
I rarely stays even 10h unless it's a sunday. Which is still not all at once. I come different times in a day.
And well I think you saw my name several times on the top 10 ;D

--------------------
Awesome sig by shakefrost (intu) <3

Boy do I have patience. - Done 07/3/2010, before the mass-buying option when you had to buy one by one. (click to show)

Shinies <3 (click to show)

Awards and boasts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Apr 13 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #9

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

Yeah, unfortunately I can't get more than around 2-3k an hour. My computer's RAM is really screwy; I can't open more than 30 tabs at a time, and for some reason they take a significant amount of time to fully load, both before and after interacting (which adds on to the 3 second minimum from Jeff's "Close Tab" option).

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:49 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.