Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 139 140 141 142 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Aug 24 2020, 09:23 AM
Post #2801

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Ohhh did you guys see the mysterious post in the Minor Updates thread?
What do you think it means...?

crazy.gif

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Aug 24 2020, 12:59 PM
Post #2802

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Exciting stuff! nod.gif
I'm hoping to see some Gigantamax Pokemon soon, but nonetheless am intrigued by this little teaser. love.gif

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Professor Eucaly...
post Aug 24 2020, 02:38 PM
Post #2803

Not really Australian, but Koalas still bite me.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 534

GODSQUAD

The prevailing discord theory is a certain beetle but I'm hyped either way blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

AkaruTheYoshi
post Aug 24 2020, 03:27 PM
Post #2804

Video Game Nerd Extraordinare
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 128

Favorites

Wow, apparently it's been 10 years since I joined GPX. I feel old now.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Plain Jane
post Aug 24 2020, 05:50 PM
Post #2805

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 255 848

Active Squad

I think the Discord has settled on Blipbug, but I've been trying to theorize about what the answer could be (because theorizing and overthinking can be fun sometimes) and I wonder if that's all there is to it. First of all if it's just Blipbug being released, why does it warrant a fully fledged event? You could just wait until the end of next month and distribute it as a SWSH prize like all the other Galar Pokemon. Also, I think the criteria of strange-looking and intelligent fit Blipbug, but there's nothing to suggest Blipbug is specialized in a particular subject or field. Can you even convince a Blipbug to come and host an event with you? Is it capable of speech? I personally think it's a new novelty, but even then what is the event going to be centered around? The only relevant holiday (at least in the United States where this game is based) coming up is Labor Day, which is on September 7th, but 2 weeks in advance feels too early to start hinting about it, and wouldn't that just mean the "certain subject" the Pokemon is interested in is labor? Are we somehow commemorating Labor Day with a Novelty Pokemon that represents class struggle? It's probably just Blipbug though.

--------------------

+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Aug 25 2020, 03:17 PM
Post #2806

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh, lookie here. wink.gif

Hope you guys are having as much fun with this as I am, haha~

--------------------

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Professor Eucaly...
post Aug 25 2020, 03:29 PM
Post #2807

Not really Australian, but Koalas still bite me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 534

GODSQUAD

Ooh, showed your hand with that one!
#teamsnom
#pokesnomsnomsnom

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kazz
post Aug 25 2020, 08:43 PM
Post #2808

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Aug 24 2020, 07:23 AM) *
Ohhh did you guys see the mysterious post in the Minor Updates thread?
What do you think it means...?

crazy.gif

Those updates are just plain adorable.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Plain Jane
post Aug 26 2020, 02:34 PM
Post #2809

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 255 848

Active Squad

Now, I hope the Pokemon in question is listening because I'd like to formally apologize to it. I meant no offense in confusing you with Blipbug. I, and several other members of our community, are grateful you are coming to our humble website to host an event for us, and in our excitement we got ahead of ourselves and began guessing at what kind of Pokemon you might be. Now, all of us on GPX+ know that patience is a virtue, but even the strongest of wills can have lapses at times, and this is true in your case as PokeNOM has stated that it took until nightfall to calm down from our grievous transgression. Curiosity killed the cat, as they say. Did you know though that that's not the full quote? It's actually "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back." We are curious to learn more about you and what particular subject you are interested in, and believe it would satisfy us to know both of these things. (Also, we do not mean to imply that you are a cat, it's just an expression). However, it's important to be courteous and respectful of others, especially to other species that seem to be capable of intelligent thought and even speech as you are. To use another turn of phrase, it is rude to speak frankly about someone as if they are not listening. We know you are listening, mysterious Pokemon, as you heard our erroneous guess and were gravely upset by it. We would like to look you in the eyes as we speak, nod along with what you are saying, and digest and repeat back the information you deign to share with us, as those are the proper qualities of an active listener, yes indeed. We would like to speak to you as we would speak to a new person we would like to know better, kindly and respectfully. Now, instead of gathering together in an exclusive little club to say our prodding little words, I would like to step forward to ask a very simple question: What is the "certain subject" you are interested in?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Aug 26 2020, 02:52 PM
Post #2810

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Plain Jane @ Aug 26 2020, 07:34 PM) *
Now, I hope the Pokemon in question is listening because I'd like to formally apologize to it. I meant no offense in confusing you with Blipbug. I, and several other members of our community, are grateful you are coming to our humble website to host an event for us, and in our excitement we got ahead of ourselves and began guessing at what kind of Pokemon you might be. Now, all of us on GPX+ know that patience is a virtue, but even the strongest of wills can have lapses at times, and this is true in your case as PokeNOM has stated that it took until nightfall to calm down from our grievous transgression. Curiosity killed the cat, as they say. Did you know though that that's not the full quote? It's actually "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back." We are curious to learn more about you and what particular subject you are interested in, and believe it would satisfy us to know both of these things. (Also, we do not mean to imply that you are a cat, it's just an expression). However, it's important to be courteous and respectful of others, especially to other species that seem to be capable of intelligent thought and even speech as you are. To use another turn of phrase, it is rude to speak frankly about someone as if they are not listening. We know you are listening, mysterious Pokemon, as you heard our erroneous guess and were gravely upset by it. We would like to look you in the eyes as we speak, nod along with what you are saying, and digest and repeat back the information you deign to share with us, as those are the proper qualities of an active listener, yes indeed. We would like to speak to you as we would speak to a new person we would like to know better, kindly and respectfully. Now, instead of gathering together in an exclusive little club to say our prodding little words, I would like to step forward to ask a very simple question: What is the "certain subject" you are interested in?

You're pushing some kind of limit here, but I don't know what it is hmm.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pyotr
post Aug 26 2020, 04:56 PM
Post #2811

Sugar Content
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 069

Unown

QUOTE(Plain Jane @ Aug 26 2020, 04:34 PM) *

For this message alone I feel we deserve Hint 3 smugnod.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Aug 27 2020, 11:46 AM
Post #2812

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Active Squad

In fact, I think you guys put in enough effort to know the event details, haha~!
Note that the event doesn't start until Friday August 28th at 11:55pm EST (site reset)!

--------------------

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Aug 28 2020, 12:52 PM
Post #2813

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

Howdy all.

I haven't been here in a while, but I'm making an effort to come back somewhat and I must have picked a good time since this event's happening tomorrow.

How's everyone been? This year's been pretty awful, but I keep holding onto the hope that it'll get better. Hope all of you in the southern US are doing alright after Laura hit.

I'm gonna be attending Ramapo College up in north New Jersey this fall, and move-in is actually this Sunday. I'm excited, though I'm a bit nervous what with it being a new experience and not under the best of circumstances with Covid still being a very real thing. Despite that, I'm still optimistic and I think it will be good.

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Aug 30 2020, 11:02 PM
Post #2814

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

@ The Majestic Mr L : Fingers crossed everything goes well for you! The pandemic is certainly making everything more difficult, that's for sure.

Also, hello everyone. Forum bug decided to relent and let me back in after...quite literally several months. Missed talking to you all, so ended up joining the Discord in the meantime.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darky
post Sep 16 2020, 12:50 AM
Post #2815

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

Best of luck with your shiny hunts=)
+Quote Post

Leorobin
post Oct 1 2020, 10:41 AM
Post #2816

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 462

Active Squad

So october first, Halloween vibes are being felt and I can smell pumpkin spice in the air. It isn't really a big celebration here where I live but it is nice to see how the storefronts change and the aisles with orange and black items pop up.

This post has been edited by Leorobin: Oct 1 2020, 10:42 AM
+Quote Post

AkaruTheYoshi
post Oct 21 2020, 03:51 PM
Post #2817

Video Game Nerd Extraordinare
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 128

Favorites

Halloween's coming up AND Crown Tundra comes out soon! Can't wait to catch some legendaries and eat way too much candy at the same time.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Oct 23 2020, 05:41 PM
Post #2818

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Hey Everyone! I haven't participated in this thread in a while. Working from home has given me a different sort of down time then when I was stuck "chained" to a desk all day. LOL

In any event, my activity seems to have reaped the benefits of my recent return. Take a look at what the current Exploration showed my activity level at:

Travel to the Timeless Forest
- Have an activity score of at least 15,000 [81,480/15,000]

I was going to insert the photo, but since I no longer have an online photo album location save FB... I just retyped my score here. That explains how I jumped 4 spots ahead of my previous Ranking score. LOL

I don't have very many candies from the event [yet], but I am enjoying the multiplier to help me run through the explorations. It's been a great few days. happy.gif

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

deleted user
post Oct 29 2020, 01:26 AM
Post #2819

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 129 409

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Oct 23 2020, 06:41 PM) *
I was going to insert the photo, but since I no longer have an online photo album location save FB...

I use a private Discord Server for this exact issue. Even comes with unlimited storage.
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Oct 30 2020, 11:17 PM
Post #2820

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Eww, Fog on the site. I hate Fog on the site. And I'm forever too lazy to use Pass Orbs. yelling.gif Anyways, happy Samhain everyone! I'm sure it's October 31st for some people, even if it's only 9 PM on the 30th for me. I'm loving today's Multiplier, though the fact that people have only clicked me enough for me to get 75 Halloween Candy makes me a little sad. Also, speaking of the usual associations with Halloween, I'm not bothering to dress up this year. Still have my Riddler costume ready from last year, though I wasn't able to do anything about it then either because around this time in 2019 I was moving and everything was packed away...thankfully this year I'm just dealing with an adult who acts like a toddler. Moving is hectic and I wouldn't wish that undue stress on anyone.

If you're seeing this, adaraden - thank you so much for breeding Timburr! I've had an unexpected amount of free time here and there this year, so I'm trying to finish up as many of my old shiny hunts [yes, this includes HG Mewtwo. Only shiny Kanto legend I'm missing] as I can before 2021.

--------------------

+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 139 140 141 142 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.