Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
October Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Shadow Fennekin
post Oct 1 2017, 11:15 PM
Post #41

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

I'm glad they're finally here, getting Complete is going to take quite awhile though.
I'll probably hunt for the doge, depending on how long it takes. But I guess I'll start a hunt for Cells to make them easier to find, I do have plenty of space.... cause I'm waiting for Alola Pokemon not added yet to take those spaces. :P

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Oct 1 2017, 11:22 PM
Post #42

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

The dex shows that the new Zygarde's are genderless, but my first two hatched male and won't breed with each other. I bought a third voucher hoping for a female before I noticed the genderless thing. I wonder if the dex will get changed or if the hatching with a gender is just a bug.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Oct 1 2017, 11:54 PM
Post #43

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(Sportsfan666 @ Oct 1 2017, 11:22 PM) *
The dex shows that the new Zygarde's are genderless, but my first two hatched male and won't breed with each other. I bought a third voucher hoping for a female before I noticed the genderless thing. I wonder if the dex will get changed or if the hatching with a gender is just a bug.

Yours didn't hatch male, nor should they, but I just fixed the daycare so that Zygarde can still breed despite both being genderless.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Oct 2 2017, 12:33 AM
Post #44

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Oct 1 2017, 11:54 PM) *
QUOTE(Sportsfan666 @ Oct 1 2017, 11:22 PM) *

Yours didn't hatch male, nor should they, but I just fixed the daycare so that Zygarde can still breed despite both being genderless.

Yeah they are genderless now. I saw they didn't want to breed earlier and I'm pretty sure I saw the lock icon and just assumed it was the male icon. At least I have a working couple now, thanks.

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Oct 2 2017, 01:33 AM
Post #45

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

At first I was thinking that it was going to take me a while to get the other forms, but then I remembered that I obtained another Zygarde from an event a while back. So, quickly threw that in the Daycare with my Cell. Keep an eye out for those Eggs, everyone! grin.gif

Might have to start a shiny hunt while I'm at it...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Oct 2 2017, 03:52 AM
Post #46

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

Didn't manage to hatch my Cutiefly shiny, so no SWSH prize for me. Will be curious to see what it is anyway.

I don't have EggDex for any of this month's choices, so I'm gonna try and remember to leave a party spot open. I'm sad no one picked Cosmog because I've had a header event for over a month and it's never given me the portal...

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Oct 2 2017, 07:02 AM
Post #47

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Thanks for breeding some! ^^
I managed to get a few from the shelter just now.
Cube and 50% are by far my favorite forms, 10% is nice too but I probably won't bother with 100% until way later on.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Oct 2 2017, 11:11 AM
Post #48

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Hope everyone enjoys the Zygarde Cube.
I'm excited about it, anyway!

I'm glad to see people are breeding them!
I've started a shiny race for it, who knows right?
...I love starting new hunts too much. I should really try to finish some of them. ^^;

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Oct 2 2017, 12:15 PM
Post #49

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Shaoo @ Oct 1 2017, 07:05 PM) *
Happy October! Happy Birthday Mon! Time to be orange! Wait what.

Zygarde voucher? Lit! can't wait to see what we'll get and if we are going to do special things for the different shapes.
That would be fun to have to find those green sparkles like on the sun and moon game on headers like cosmog. I don't know if it's possible.

Speaking of Cosmog, Mamanator, I have a lvl 100 Cosmog ready to be released, if you're interested give me an hour and I can release it for you?

I hope I'll get an event egg. No matter which.

That was rather nice of you, Shaoo. As you probably guessed I wasn't around after my post. I did get ice cream last night and then I had to walk the dogs for a spell.

I'm back now but way too late I'm sure, but I appreciated the thought. That's what counts after all. happy.gif

I just got back from the dentist and feel like crashing. Gah. Lots of Novocaine for the two fillings. Glad it's over. Two more appointments (because one includes a crown) and I'll hopefully be set for the rest of the year. Brusha, brusha, brusha for sure peeps!

In GPX related news.... I kind of went out and brought 4 Zygarde vouchers and picked up the Cube from the Shop yesterday. Not quite sure how these all work together. Perhaps I need to initiate the voucher first and then the Cube will work? Just not sure how many vouchers I need to activate or what will happen once I do. It'll be interesting to watch these two items come into play though. I might need to visit the party of someone who has started this (looks like PokeNOM NOM NOM has....) so I can see what happens and what to do.

In the mean time... happy clicking and activity everybody!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Oct 2 2017, 12:35 PM
Post #50

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

Mine only bred one.... does 50% make as much eggs as the core does?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Oct 2 2017, 01:09 PM
Post #51

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Oct 2 2017, 12:15 PM) *
In GPX related news.... I kind of went out and brought 4 Zygarde vouchers and picked up the Cube from the Shop yesterday. Not quite sure how these all work together. Perhaps I need to initiate the voucher first and then the Cube will work? Just not sure how many vouchers I need to activate or what will happen once I do. It'll be interesting to watch these two items come into play though. I might need to visit the party of someone who has started this (looks like PokeNOM NOM NOM has....) so I can see what happens and what to do.

Every time you hatch a Zygarde [Cell] (which is what the voucher gives you), your Cube's power will increase by 1. Check the Minor Updates post for more information. The Cells are breedable so you don't really need more than 2 vouchers, but it doesn't hurt!

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Oct 2 2017, 01:14 PM
Post #52

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Oct 2 2017, 11:09 AM) *
QUOTE(Mamanator @ Oct 2 2017, 12:15 PM) *

Every time you hatch a Zygarde [Cell] (which is what the voucher gives you), your Cube's power will increase by 1. Check the Minor Updates post for more information. The Cells are breedable so you don't really need more than 2 vouchers, but it doesn't hurt!

Thank you, Zerxer. I appreciate the 4-1-1 and sorry for not seeking out the information on my own. I've been slightly distracted and appreciate you coming by and redirecting my thoughts and helping with the understanding. *hearts*

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Oct 2 2017, 01:34 PM
Post #53

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

Yay this egg idea for the Zygarde's cells is funny. Thanks for breeding them! I was quite surprised to see an egg that looks like Zygarde on the shelter a bit earlier. I'm hyped! ^^

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Oct 2 2017, 07:15 PM) *
That was rather nice of you, Shaoo. As you probably guessed I wasn't around after my post. I did get ice cream last night and then I had to walk the dogs for a spell.

I'm back now but way too late I'm sure, but I appreciated the thought. That's what counts after all. happy.gif

I kept it just in case. If you're still here, it's yours.

This post has been edited by Shaoo: Oct 2 2017, 01:38 PM

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Oct 2 2017, 01:39 PM
Post #54

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

*sigh* Well now I'm really sad I didn't get my shiny for the SWSH, as I have nowhere near enough credits to get the cube...
Kinda hope the cells I hatch before I have the cube will still count?

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Letan
post Oct 2 2017, 01:45 PM
Post #55

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

QUOTE(Alchemists Fire @ Oct 2 2017, 02:39 PM) *
*sigh* Well now I'm really sad I didn't get my shiny for the SWSH, as I have nowhere near enough credits to get the cube...
Kinda hope the cells I hatch before I have the cube will still count?

Nick can correct me on this, but no AFAIK the cell count only applies when your account has a Zygarde Cube.

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Oct 2 2017, 01:55 PM
Post #56

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Oct 2 2017, 09:11 AM) *
...I love starting new hunts too much. I should really try to finish some of them. ^^;

Same. Just...same. At least I finished up one the other day, but I've still got 6 active Shine Recorder hunts and quite a few unlisted ones.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Oct 2 2017, 01:59 PM
Post #57

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

Yeah same here. I need to finish some hunts. Too much pokemons I want to hatch, so little time.

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Oct 2 2017, 02:28 PM
Post #58

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

Oooh, I really like how Zygarde's been implemented! Much more fun than just changing a Zygarde's form (though it does mean the two pre-existing Zygarde I had for that are useless now lol). Cheers, staff!
I better start a hunt for the cells anyway, since it looks like I'm gonna be hatching at least 250 of them. coffee.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Oct 2 2017, 02:30 PM
Post #59

Elite Four
Group Icon

Platinum team

Just a heads up, but I released 3 50% Zygarde in case anyone wants to snag them up for breeding.
I still have a pair that I'm breeding with

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Oct 2 2017, 02:34 PM
Post #60

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I'm using my two for breeding purposes, even though I'm not having much problems finding some in the shelter. I got enough for the Core, so soon I'll having my own Squishy!

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:35 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.