Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Escape To The Amazon!, Fidona Based Roleplay
7eeveelutions
post Nov 15 2014, 08:45 PM
Post #121

Squawk!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 58 773

PANE Team

I don't know when I'll be posting, because I'm in the middle of writing a paper. It might be late tonight, or it'll be tomorrow.

But more importantly, now we're starting to get into the endgame of the roleplay. I don't want to plan out everything because then it gets boring, but having a few general ideas for what to do next wouldn't hurt.

My thought is that over the next couple posts, Scarlet will lead Kaya and Seb back to the spot of the poacher ambush, find the injured Electrike, and from there figure out where the poacher's have built their outpost.

It gets trickier from there, though. How will Scott's team and Lucie break out of their cages? Ruby can't melt the bars and Ebony isn't capable of doing much either, so that rules my team out...... is there any chance Lucie can pick locks?

If not, my only idea is for one of the poachers, preferably either that female poacher we've already dealt with or some other lesser minion, will see Moss trying to heal Scott and try to put a stop to it, and when he/she can't they'll stupidly try to open the cage to pull Moss out and relocate him elsewhere. And we know where that will end up. From the outside, Ebony and Ruby will have a much better chance of breaking the locks on the cages to let Lucie and some of the nearby wild Pokemon out to assist in their escape. But if anyone has any better ideas, I'm all open.

That leaves one last problem...... when should we try to escape? Right before Scarlet leads Kaya/Seb to the camp, or right afterwards? If we do it before then we serve as a distraction for Kaya and Seb to capitalize on as they attack (maybe they can attack the Absol before it Mega evolves?), but if we do it afterwards then they serve as the distraction so we can at least get Scott and Lucie's Litleo to a safe location before joining the fight.

Or we could even wait for Scarlet to break us out by bashing open the locks, but she's practically guaranteed to get attacked by something during the time it takes to rescue everyone else.

Anything works as long as its feasible, though.

You all may have also noticed that I put an evolution request for Ruby in...... but I'm not entirely sure I wish to evolve her yet, so don't count on having an angry Ninetales as an ally instead of an angry Vulpix.

Now back to writing that paper......

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
ninetales.gifumbreon.gifespeon.gifleafeon.gif
{Profile | Current Levels}
{Network Ninjas}
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Nov 15 2014, 08:59 PM
Post #122

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Hmm, I doubt Lucie would be able to pick a lock. She'd probably make too much noise if she knew how anyway. If the cells' bars are wide enough, though, maybe a pokémon could squeeze (painfully) through it to escape and help the others? Or Lucie could get the idea of throwing rocks and stuff at the wild pokémon to enrage them. Otherwise, though it depends on what you make Moss and Ebony do, a healed up Praline could pick the lock or steal the keys from idiotic grunts. Getting Scott's pokémon to communicate with the wild pokémon would probably go something good too. If Lucie is asked to be a diversion, she'll probably be great at it. You know, because bossy loud bitchy brat. If we go with a poacher being an idiot and letting them out to relocate, I'd prefer it if it were a random no-name poacher, if possible.

Either way, options aren't what we lack, so that's good. cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Nov 15 2014, 09:12 PM
Post #123

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

Sounds good to me. If the relocating idea doesn't work out, we always have Hydra's Vigroth to set you loose (though that may not be the safest method of escape).

While I'm here, does anyone mind if Kaya takes Eletrike with her (provided the mods approve)? She'd think it belonged to a victim, and she'd want to return it to its owner. She'd probably hand it over to a Pokémon center off-screen after the roleplay ends.

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Nov 15 2014, 11:02 PM
Post #124

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Kaya can keep the Electrike for herself, if she wants. If your intent is just to keep it for the roleplay and then give it away afterwards, I don't think you need mod approval. You just need their approval to capture and keep it.

I'd forgotten about Vigoroth. It would work, but I'm afraid there'd be a battle between it and Ruby/Ebony/Moss to keep it from attacking either themselves or Scott while he's defenseless, and that would prevent them from helping out against the boss poacher's strong Pokemon.

Apart from hissing and just generally being noisy if someone tries to forcefully pull him out of the cage, Moss won't be doing much. He's too weak to help much in battle (although he's only a level lower than most of Kaya's team, he and the rest of Scott's team generally think of him as weak) and he'll probably just follow Scott to keep healing him.

Ebony, and later Scarlet, will probably follow Lucie to keep helping her out, while Ruby will go off in her own direction and either go looking for the Fire Stone to evolve or meet up with Kaya and Seb to assist them, and possibly both. Depending on how the battle goes, her primary objective will be to either help out (she's level 24 and knows flamethrower, so she should be useful) or to break open as many cages as she can so that as many wild Pokemon are freed as possible, some of whom will likely join the battle to help out.

Ruby will likely end up fighting the Mega Absol eventually, hopefully with help (or while helping) everyone else. But my only definitive battle plan is for Ebony to fight the boss's Umbreon. Again. And preferably 1v1.

As for the escape ideas, the only wild Pokemon nearby for Ebony to talk to (since Ruby and Moss would never do such a thing) are three Growlithe, a Torterra, and an Armaldo. The Growlithe are the closest, in the same lie of cages as Scott's team and Lucie, but they're probably no stronger than Ruby and won't be able to break out on their own. The Torterra and Armaldo are in larger, stronger cages, but they might be able to break out on their own.

That does, actually, give me an idea...... which might change up the events somewhat. But I finished my paper, so I might as well make the post now and let chaos take over. Lucie's either going to love Ebony or absolutely hate him when this is over.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Nov 16 2014, 02:04 AM
Post #125

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Opened up an opportunity for a little fun, if you're willing to go that way (and if you feel it's realistic considering what your pokémon can do). Could get Ebony (or Ruby or Moss, w/e) to convince little miss skeleton's pokémon to rebel against her and help them.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Nov 16 2014, 12:34 PM
Post #126

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Hmm. Well, I doubt it's possible for us to sneak out now, but it never really was supposed to work out that way anyway. It's more fun if we have to fight our way out :p

I don't know about convincing that poacher's team to switch sides, but I can at least give them doubts as to whether they can win by making Ruby like as angry and scary as possible. She's about to use Flamethrower for the first time (she learned it with the levels from the fanfic contest) and with all that fire she built up trying to melt the cage bars, it's going to work out pretty well. And if the Pokemon don't think they can win, and they know that if they lose the demon poacher girl will hurt them, they might just turn and run.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Nov 18 2014, 02:12 PM
Post #127

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

As you all may have noticed, I like long posts for important parts. I hope you all don't mind reading all that stuff :p

I think that by accident I may have thrown in too many poachers for us all to deal with, so it may be best to simply focus on getting Scott and Lucie and their Pokemon out of the camp. Other Rangers and police can assault the camp later on after the roleplay. We'll have to destroy the poacher's helicopter to prevent them from moving all the cages elsewhere, though. It makes it feel kinda like a special forces raid that Scarlet, Kaya, and Sebastion are going to have to do. The only thing is, that will make it a bit hard for Seb to find enough time to capture that Cranidos.

...... Or we could go on an all-out assault, but I just nerfed Ruby so that will end up being all Kaya and Seb against a dozen poachers, including their boss. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you guys want to, go right ahead. You might want to focus some attacks on the padlocks that keep the cages closed so that you can get extra help.

And on the same note as Ruby's use of fire attacks to cause fear, Seb should definitely throw out that evil Vigoroth so it can cause it's own fear.

On a slightly related note, I did realize that I also forced myself into a hole, giving Scott all those injuries but forgetting that in one of my first few posts I grounded all the Ranger helicopters so there isn't going to be a helicopter to fly him back to the hospital...... but we'll deal with that later. Somehow. Maybe we could somehow call a civilian helicopter to pick us up.

EDIT: I know I might have rushed few things such as the defeat of that female poacher and having Scarlet/Seb/Kaya find the poacher base, so if anyone wants me to change something to maybe slow things down a little bit or make it easier for you to post, just say something. Also, I'm planning on Scott finally waking up in my next post, but if someone wants him to wake up earlier than that, then you can have him start to wake up in your post. He probably won't be able to say much or move very far, though.

This post has been edited by 7eeveelutions: Nov 20 2014, 12:44 AM

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Nov 21 2014, 05:02 PM
Post #128

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Sorry for the delay, college has been eating me alive sealed.gif

By Sunday there'll be a post!

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Nov 21 2014, 10:00 PM
Post #129

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Unless anyone feels up to hijacking the helicopter, I could have it blow up in the next RP, by getting some charizard ot something break out.

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Nov 22 2014, 12:06 AM
Post #130

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I would love to hijack the helicopter...... but none of us can fly one, so there isn't much of a point unless we throw in some kind of NPC ally (like a random Hiker or another Ranger) who can fly a helicopter, or threaten a poacher (that demon woman?) into flying us back. So unless we do that, we'll have to destroy it or at least damage it so that it can't safely be flown without repairs that the poachers won't be able to make.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Nov 22 2014, 07:34 PM
Post #131

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

So, blowing it up, then?

On a somewhat similar note, we may need some air-based mode of escape. If we don't completely take out the poachers they'll be able to follow us, and we wouldn't be able to get far with an injured Scott and an out-of-shape (and incredibly whiney) Lucie. We could, as you said, get an NPC to fly the chopper for us, or we could convince one or more of the escaped pokemon to let us ride on them. On the other hand, we could just hold the poachers off until someone calls the police/rangers and said police/rangers get on the scene. What do y'all think?

--------------------

+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Nov 22 2014, 09:42 PM
Post #132

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I hadn't thought of using the Pokemon we free to give us a ride home. That's probably the best idea. Scott doesn't have one of the Ranger whistles that his partner uses to summon wild Pokemon to help out, but it still shouldn't be hard to find something that can fly him back to the hospital. Finding enough flying Pokemon to carry everyone will be harder though, but still not impossible, especially if someone decides they want to remain behind, since I don't know if Seb would want to go back into town with Scott since the police and the Rangers and also the media will be questioning everyone and the whole reason he's here in this region is to avoid the police......

Being a forest, I would think of forest birds as being the most common, and using Serebii's third gen pokedex the only forest bird was Pidgey and its evos. It wouldn't be too hard to believe that the poachers would be able to capture a whole flock of Pidgeot, would it? They could easily be our ride out. Even without knowing Fly, they should be able to get us at least partway back to Fidona. We could also use the Charizard you mentioned earlier or something else.

Lets just hope Lucie isn't afraid of heights, or we might have to tie her to one of the birds :p

Another idea would be to find a group of Pokemon that can use Teleport (not someone with a psuedo-teleport like Scarlet, but someone who can actually use Teleport like an Alakazam) and have them take us to safety.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Nov 25 2014, 03:02 PM
Post #133

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Well then, I thought yesterday was Sunday and I was busy all day... sorry for the delay (and short-ish post)!

And Lucie has never really been off the ground, before, so yes, she's scared of flight. Either she'll have to be strapped to a pokémon (which would piss her off royally) or she'll have to be clinging to someone (which would embarrass her). Either way, both work for me. :P

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Nov 25 2014, 10:46 PM
Post #134

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I have a feeling that there will be a drop in activity for most of us for the next couple weeks...... with this week being Thanksgiving and the next couple weeks being college finals. So no problems with any delays.

I do look forward to either strapping Lucie to a bird, or letting the bird carry her by grabbing her shoulders/arms with its feet :p

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Nov 25 2014, 11:17 PM
Post #135

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Well, I'm French-Canadian, so no Thanksgiving for me. :P

Oh, don't worry, I'm looking forward to it too. Should be lots of fun.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Dec 3 2014, 06:44 PM
Post #136

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Apologies for not replying so far. I seem to be in a state where I've actually got no idea what I am supposed to do next in this roleplay, so if somebody could please help me thin out what needs to happen next and what my character has to do to help out would be much appreciated. (Not sure if it's a writers block or just lack of inspiration to roleplay to be honest though!)

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Dec 3 2014, 11:21 PM
Post #137

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

Here's a quick synopsis of the last series of posts-

Seb, Kaya, and Scarlet have arrived at the outside wall of the poacher base. From the hills around the outside of the base, you can see over the walls giving you a glimpse of what the inside of the fort looks like, and what is going on in there.

Scarlet and Kaya have both already entered the place, with Kaya heading to free some of the trapped wild Pokemon while Scarlet has, for the time being, disappeared from view.

Kaya's brief fight with a poacher led to a Charizard breaking out, who promptly lit the poacher's helicopter on fire and caused it to explode. Not too far from there is where Scott and Lucie are. Scott will be waking up in my next post, and he'll be able to talk, but he won't be able to move much more than his arms.

And then on the opposite side of the fort is where Ebony and Ruby are fighting with several poachers. They don't have any assistance yet, and Ruby has used up all of the fire in her internal flame sack, so they will be defeated unless they get some major help.

Although no one can see where she is right now, Scarlet is actively trying to open some of the cages to get wild Pokemon to help out while at the same time avoiding the poachers so she isn't caught.

Seb has a couple options for what he could do-

He could simply follow Kaya and help her.
He could try and help Ebony/Ruby.
He could try to follow Scarlet, lose track of her, and end up separated from everyone else doing whatever he pleases.
He could find Cranidos and help it escape.
He could find Scott and Lucie.
He could sit back on the hills watching everyone else fight while he eats popcorn.
Or he could do what Kaya did and go in a random direction, fight some poachers, and maybe free some wild Pokemon to help out.

We could also either skip you for this round (and just assume that Seb entered the fort and is doing something), or I could switch spots with you so that I post, then you post, and then Lucie and Kaya have their turns before you post again and we return to the normal posting order.

For now, I'm going to say that the lead poacher is outside the fort...... but he will be returning shortly. That's why his Absol and Umbreon haven't showed up yet, and probably won't show up until we've got a chance at beating him.

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Dec 4 2014, 08:08 PM
Post #138

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Sorry for the wait guys! My latest post is now up though, and who knew that Sebastian could actually play the role of the hero rather well? xD. In short I had Sebastian use the explosion of the helicopter nearby serve as a major distraction to allow him to enter the base. The area was almost clear of grunts, however one pesky guy had stuck around and tried to kill Seb. Sebastian and his team overcame the poacher armed with a gun and then slowly worked to help remove some pokemon from their cages, with Blade serving as a scout in the air while Jaws and his new friend Cranidos (Whom they saved and is the one Seb will eventually capture) are breaking open the cages.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7eeveelutions
post Dec 4 2014, 11:47 PM
Post #139

Squawk!
Group Icon

PANE Team

I'll try and post tonight, but it might take me a while to think of something good...... with Scott waking up and Ruby/Ebony surrounded by enemies. What I really need is a way to get everyone to meet up at one spot, but beyond having everyone randomly end up in the same spot I can't really think of anything. Well, Scott and Lucie are close to the center of the poacher base, so I suppose randomly running across them shouldn't be too hard......

Now then, what should we set on fire next......?

--------------------

PANE - Scott Carson
{Network Ninjas}
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Dec 5 2014, 12:10 AM
Post #140

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Lucie's hair?

Other than random running, I'd have Scarlet lead everyone to each other? Either way, I'll follow. :P

--------------------
+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:08 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.