Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Viral Overgrowth RP - GTS+ VS PE2K (SU & OOC), RP has started, but sign ups are still open (always)
SamanthaNatalie
post Aug 30 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 63 443

Active Squad

2gamers, hello.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Aug 30 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #42

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

QUOTE(Rivals @ Aug 30 2010, 07:23 PM) *
2gamers, hello.

Could you not spam the threads with 1-2 word posts? It gets very annoying to go through multiple pages with most of the posts being you saying "agreed," "I see you," etc.

And no, I'm not joining this. I prefer smaller RPs. I'm here for support services (whatever that means).

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Aug 30 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(2gamers @ Aug 30 2010, 08:32 PM) *
2gamers, hello.

Could you not spam the threads with 1-2 word posts? It gets very annoying to go through multiple pages with most of the posts being you saying "agreed," "I see you," etc.

And no, I'm not joining this. I prefer smaller RPs. I'm here for support services (whatever that means).

Fine. I'll stop spamming here. You're not joining? Hmm... I don't know whether that's good or bad.
+Quote Post

Tokyokit
post Aug 30 2010, 08:29 PM
Post #44

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 144

Hg party

Name: Sapphire
Species: Dragonair (Soon to turn into ???, a Dragon/dark evo.)
Faction: PE2K Nightjade
Description: Sapphire

Sapphire looks pretty much like any normal Dragonair at her age. She is a blue serpent with gems on her tail. But the gems themselves are not blue. Rather, the gems are a soft, purple color. She has one horn resembling a small Unicorn, and wing-type-things resembling those on a Wartortle. Her eyes are the same color of her gems, but a bit darker. She has a small, pink arm warmer on her tail for some reason.
Personality: Sapphire treats those on the opposing side as Rag dolls for thinking that they caused this mess with all the Shaymin flowers. She would never treat them as friends, and will fight them at all costs. She thinks she can operate everything they own. She usually tries to make Bananas into phones, but it never works. She is nice to them at first, but soon ends up trying to bite their heads off.

Towards her own team, she is quite sweet, and would rather take her chances then her teammates risking their lives. She is quite the daredevil when doing this, but never gives her whole life. She never backs down unless she has to. She is shy towards those she cares about. She hates the Shaymin thing, and hope it clears up soon.
Background: When she was a small Dratini, she was an orphan. She was soon found by a Growlithe when he was looking into the sea. Once she was out of the water, she was questioned by the Growlithe. With her knot knowing much, she could not answer most of the questions. She had been born within the boarders of Lakeville, but was now in the Northpass Sea, close to the Frostcoast. She had no idea why this Pokémon was in a snowy land such as this one, but she soon remembered Fire’s advantage on ice, and continued answering the questions.

Soon, after answering them, the Fire dog Pokémon came back, and had some friends with him. He led me to a bigger city, the Emerald City. Many others were waiting there, and we ended up celebrating. I was now, somehow, a member of the Nightjade clan. They told me about Urban Unity, and I soon met an odd-looking Sentret, and an odd Eeveelution. The Sentret was a Spurret, and the Eeveelution was a Dracoeon. The Spurret was Natalya, and the Dracoeon was Jess. I looked up to the two, waiting for them to find even more items. It soon appeared to me that, even with Urban Unity having technology, we were the only ones that had the use for these Fire stones and such in different ways then just Eevee into Flareon, and other evo’s like that.

Over time, she had traveled accost the Nightjade territories, and met many new friends. She often goes to Snowpoint to say hi to those actually cool Urban Unity Pokémon, the ones that don’t think we did it. She had evolved into Dragonair, and she thought this would allow her to evolve into a Dark type of herself. However, she was not sure if she wanted to. To tell you the truth, she was almost infected only twice, stumbling and tripping next to a flower, but not onto it. Or not close enough, but she didn’t know how it all worked.

Now, she is trying to protect herself, and the others in her clan safe from the infection and the other clan.
Other: She has a Moon Stone to evolve her into a Dark type, and travels with a highly trusted Arcanine friend of hers, the Growlithe from the day she first became part of the Nightjades.

If I need to change anything, I will.

This post has been edited by Tokyokit: Aug 30 2010, 08:32 PM

--------------------

Team PE2K forever (But good luck GTS+)
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Aug 30 2010, 08:33 PM
Post #45

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

Is this good for now? I'm going to add anywhere between one and three more characters later, and I don't have enough time right now to finish it...

Name: Fade
Species: Pikachu
Faction: Urban Unity

Description: Fade is a Pikachu of average height and weight, standing around 1'6" and weighing about 13 pounds. His fur is a slightly lighter color than most Pikachu, and it fades entirely to white around his paws and the tips of his ears. He has a tuft of fur at the top of his head, and it also fades to white at the tips. The stripes on his back are completely white. The red circles on his cheeks are almost completely invisible, and are just barely discernible from the rest of his fur. He wears a black collar around his neck with a yin-yang pendant on it. Even he doesn't remember perfectly where the collar came from, but he knows it is too important to take off.

Personality:
Background:
Other: Fade isn't what anyone would call "technologically advanced", but he does have a phone and a television in his apartment. Other than that, nothing much.

EDIT: On second thought... I shouldn't join. I have too much other stuff going on. Good luck to everyone participating, though~

This post has been edited by Nasira: Sep 5 2010, 09:11 AM

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Aug 30 2010, 08:45 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

Active Squad

Just telling you, school is tomorrow, so, don't be suprised when I only come on at 7 at night my time.
+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Aug 30 2010, 09:40 PM
Post #47

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

Name: Aiakos (Aye-ah-cose)
Species: Haunter
Faction: Urban City

Description: Aiakos looks like a pretty normal Haunter, despite his electric blue tounge. His body is a somewhat darker shade of purple, and depending on his mood, his tiny slits that are considered eyes can change color. For example, if he was angered, his eyes would be a blazing red. If he was sad, his eyes would be a dark blue. If he was in a nuetral mood, his eyes would turn a typical black. However, this does not affect his vision whatso ever. He often is seen wearing a black and white mask that covers the area around his eyes. One one half of it, it's checkered like a chess board. The other half is a pure black. It looks much like this: this

Personality: This blue tounged Haunter has a rather.. mysterious personality. He won't say much at all about his past as a Gastly, where he originated from, how get got a blue tounge, and that kind of jazz. And if someone finds out about something, he can easily cover it up with lies and He has a small tendency to be rude, but that's just his nature. He can put up a couple good, strong fights and is not easily defeated. When in a fight, he can be vicious, expecially if he's guarding or protecting something. If you push him off of the edge, he will not hesitate to pull a knife out on the subject. I mean, he doesn't care. He's already done murder before. Why stop now?

Background: When Aiakos was a young Gastly, he grew up in the Pokemon 'graveyard' the place was FILLED with other Gastlies, ages ranging from his age to 19 years. His father, who was a handsome Gengar, and his mother, a beautiful, yet graceful Haunter loved the small and innocent little child dearly. He was loved to the ends of the earth. It was until one, brave pokemon that decided to break into the happy family and steal the baby gas ball away.

The heartbroken mother and father had the hardest time recovering from their loss. But, it was then that his mother birthed a female Gastly, who then took his place in their heart. He was forgotten about. Aiakos was soon dropped far away from the graveyard in which he grew up in. He grew up mostly on his own, evolving into a handsome Haunter. As soon as he was old enough to remember what happened, he flew miles and miles to his old family, who he hadn't seen in years. It took him several weeks to make it there, but he did it. When he arrived, he expected lots of hugs and kisses coming from his parents, but when he saw them playing with the baby Gastly, he couldn't help but go over the deep end. It took quite a bit of searching, but when he found a pocket knife another pokemon had dropped somewhere in the forest, he took his to the graveyard, murdering his own parents. And then, after a long tiring day of murder, he finally took out the innocent baby Gastly in revenge.

After what he had done, he began flying far, distant places where he wasn't accused of the poke-slaughter. He had to fly over the ocean many times, sometimes getting the help of a Lapras or a Gyarados, and finally stopped when he found a place that he wasn't accused of crime anymore. There, he nestled into a rather large town, where nobody would know about the things he had done. Just incase, he bought a mask that hid a little bit of his identity.

Other: He carries around this pocketknife. The reason why it has Nick engraved on the side is because the other Pokemon's name was Nick. He has a close connection with Ariel, the Abra. See below.

--------------

Name: Ariel
Species: Abra
Faction: Urban City
Description: Ariel (Credit to artist), isn't like her best friend, Aiakos. Nothing seperates her from any other Abra, except for her enlarged tail. You can often see her playing around with it when she is bored. Her smaller size makes her get made fun of a lot, even though there's nothing wrong with being little. Even at the age 16, she refuses to evolve into Kadabra. She loves the way she is currently. Due to the fact that she follows Aiakos around, she had to wear a mask like he does. Her choice in mask is a white fabricated one with small, yellow diamonds all over the mask. It only covers her area of the eyes. This is what it looks like.

Personality: Being an Abra, Ariel has a hard time talking to people. She only really talks to people she really knows, like Aiakos. Her lack of sight comes as a plus to most, but if she senses you with her psychic powers, you are in trouble. Like her companion, she's pretty strong in battle. She doesn't attack unless she's forced to, or the attacker makes the first move.

Background: When Ariel was younger, she lived on her own. It was hard for her to survive without sight, little power, and little to no food. She was often attacked by the local bullies, Nidorinos, and she had to learn how to control her powers. After a while, she got so sick of the other pokemon attacking her, that she couldn't take it any longer. All of her greatest powers within soon came out and nearly killed the local bullies. Needless to say, nobody ever bothered with Ariel again.

When the Abra decided it was time to go on an adventure, she decided to sail the ocean on a Lapras's back. Of course, finding the correct Lapras was a difficult task, but she soon discovered a nice, friendly, older female that took her to where she wanted to go. There, she ran into Aiakos, and they soon became best friends. They've been close since the infection started.

Other: Ariel cannot see unless she uses her psychic abilites, which isn't very often.

----------------------------------------
Sorry Ariel's profile is a little.. rushed. Parents wanting me to go to bed. Tsk, tsk.

This post has been edited by Cirque De Zed: Aug 31 2010, 07:13 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eagle X
post Aug 31 2010, 05:39 AM
Post #48

Eagle's Fly
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 011

Eagle's Squad F

Why isn't PE2K coming in. We need some more NightJade people. C'mon PE2K are we chickening out. I hope not.

--------------------
Are you ready for the Best RP storyline between PE2K and GTS+. I'm with PE2K and will always be.

+Quote Post

Altrius
post Aug 31 2010, 07:10 AM
Post #49

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 689

Active Squad

Name: Chuck
Species: Bastiodon, Uninfected (Will evolve later on into a Steel/Dark type.)
Faction: Nightjade

Description:

Chuck is your typical Bastiodon with a few minor exceptions being that his entire body has hardened to a state where his skin is near-on impervious to damage. The steel sections of his skin are so hard that he can withstand blow after blow without faultering. Aside from this, he has also had the sandy coloured sections dyed black, his reasons being so he can blend in better at night. His shield shaped head is much larger than a normal Bastiodons, and as such can be used as a perfect place to hide for a smaller pokemon. Because of this, Chuck is normally used as some kind of transport system, which in fairness he really doesn't mind because he likes protecting people.

Personality: Chuck is what you would call 'The person who takes blows for others'. Beacuse he has been blessed with such tough skin and a larger head he believes its his sole duty to protect the weaker pokemon of the Nightjade. As such, Chuck will have no hesitation throwing himself in front of a missle to save a pokemon, even if the missle could seriously hurt him. He believes friendship and trust are the key things to making it through this conflict alive, and hopes that because of how he is, people will trust him to protect them.

He gets on with people well, and always has a smile on his face regardless of what mood he is in. If theres a problem with himself, he tucks it deep down away and doesn't let it show beacause he thinks he shouldn't worry others with his problems. Always friendly and helpful he offers advice and stragies whenever needed. Basically, he's the tank that will protect his friends to the death.

Background: Chuck was born in the Frostfist Mountains many years before the Infection happened. His parents were kind and loving, and he had a happy upbringing as a young Bastiodon. They travelled to Craigtown City and made their home there as pokemon protectors. With life peaceful. When Jess and Natalaya became celebrities, Chuck cared little for evolvoing. He was happy within himself, and liked his defensive capablities. If he evolved he might lose them, and then he wouldn't be who he was anymore.

Not long after, the Flower Infection happened, and the world completely changed. Chuck, not wanting to become a grass type pokemon tried everything to make sure he didn't become infected. His parents however suffered the same fate as all infected pokemon, and abandoned Chuck to escape into the wilds. He hasn't heard or seen from them since, but he doesn't hold his hopes high.

Now with the war between the Urban Unity and the Nightjade, Chuck serves his purpose as best he can. He protects his people, protects the infected and protects his close friends. Chuck will always be the tank that nobody else can, will always care about others safety before his own and would die to protect the Nightjade.

Other: Why does nobody like Bastiodons? o:

--------------------
Good luck to all the GTS players! And remember, have fun!

Chucks Trials - A fan Fic in progress on the PE2K forums! Link coming soon
+Quote Post

Mewcario
post Aug 31 2010, 07:48 AM
Post #50

Chuck Norris of the Pokemon World
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 547

Mecario's Angels

Name: Robert
Species: Darcario (Lucario evolved with a Moon Stone [Fight/Dark])

Description:

Robert looks like most Lucario, save for a few features that changed with his unique evolution: 1. In place of his paw spikes, he has wisping, flaming rings of dark energy much akin to Blaziken's fire rings. 2.He no longer has a chest spike. 3. The ivory chest fur is now black.

Personality: Robert is calm and collective in his thoughts and actions. Even in the heat of battle, he does not allow for emotion to cloud his judgment. He shows compassion to all Pokemon, even the infected. However, he will not shy away from battle, and he will fight to the death to protect innocents from being harmed.

Background: Robert was born and raised in Lakeville. His father and mother owned and ran a dojo in town. His mother, a Lucario, was the headmaster of the dojo while his father, an Ursaring, competed in boxing matches. Roibert learned from both of his parents how to fight. He developed his own fighting style by the time he evolved from a Riolu to a Lucario. His style was a mix of his mother's martial arts melded with his father's powerful boxing moves and defense.

For his tenth birthday, Robert was given a moonstone pendant as a present. Robert eventually headed out to tour the world as a prize fighter, competing in various tournaments. One night, during an underground fight against a Medicham, Robert's body evolved after years of exposure to the moonstone into a new type of evolution. While he still retained a weakness to fighting-type moves as every Lucario does, the Medicham found it impossible to hit Robert with any psychic attacks, causing Robert to win the fight.

Eventually he returned to his homeland and found out about the infection. Some pokemon were changed into grass type, or partial grass types. Many were being attacked or bullied by others. One of those that fell to the infection was his father. Robert did his best to defend the infected ones, insisting that a cure should be found instead of harming those who became infected. Those infected were quarantined to one section of the town while scientist pokemon began trying to concoct a cure.

Robert left town and began a search for a cure on his own. There was a war going on between the two major groups, and even some infighting amongst the groups between infected and uninfected. He swore not to let the war distract him from his purpose. During his travels, he met up with a strange new and attractive evolution of Arcanine, Flare, who was also seeking a sure.

Other: Robert carries a pair of nunchucks, a gift from his parents.

Name: Flare
Species: Humanine (Arcanine evolved w/ Fist Plate[Fire/Fight])

Description:

Flare has gained anthropomorphic qualities with her evolution after being exposed for year to the Fist Plate that she carried. Her body has become more human-shaped, giving her the ability to fight much like other human-shaped Pokemon and access to fight-type moves.
Personality: Flare is a no-nonsense woman. While she's not just going to jump into a battle without any plan in mind, she'll be the first to deck you if you insult her or her friends. She is quite independent, relying more on her own abilities than on others. However, she can be quite friendly to those who gain her trust, and she is fiercely loyal to her friends.

Background: Flare was born in Craigton City as a Growlithe pup. She worked hard from the day she was allowed to, tending to other Pokemon, pulling carts in the berry fields and guarding eggs and newborns. Right from the start she was eager to work hard to help others. her parents eventually rewarded her with a fire stone in order to evolve her into an Arcanine.

Once she had turned 9, she left home to explore the world. During one of her travels into an unexplored cave, Flare came across a strange item which bore an inscription on it. She has ever since carried the Fist Plate with her, wondering what mysteries lay with the item. After four years, she experienced its latent powers as it evolved her into a humanoid-like being. Finding herself with a new form, she spent the five years training and perfecting her new fighting power. She used some of her accumulated wealth to purchase a lovely black dress. While her new form gave her new popularity, she would only give the time of day to those who could beat her in battle. Not a single one that challenged her ever won.

Then the infection hit. Pokemon were becoming grass types, and the majority of uninfected Pokemon were becoming increasingly hostile towards them. When she returned to her home, she found that her little brother was infected. Her parents were fine and they kept her little brother quarantined, hoping for a cure. Flare set out then to try and find a way to cure her brother.

Along her travels, she ran into a dark-typed Lucario who was seeking a way to cure his town and his father of the affliction. After a discussion with the male, she agreed to travel with him, but only on the condition that he could best her in combat. After a fierce fight, Robert came out the winner as his strange style of fighting and level-head kept Flare guessing. She has traveled with Robert ever since.

Other: Flare carries a backpack full of food, a change of clothes, a tent and a First Aid kit.

This post has been edited by Mewcario: Aug 31 2010, 08:55 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Neo Pikachu
post Aug 31 2010, 09:20 AM
Post #51

Forever Gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 633

Team Counterstrike

Finally getting around to this, sorry it took a while. Blame school.

Also, I don’t really mind all that much if people use this for chat.

IceColdGlaceonAccepted
RivalsAccepted
kpnfyAccepted
ShuppetMaster371 - Accepted (“Eclipse” is an awesome name for an Umbreon btw)
Arkinine - Accepted
Tekno - Accepted (Nice sign up!)
Count BleckAccepted (Nice job!)
NES2Reserved
FlyntAccepted (Both Cid and Seth are really well done)
Jolty JolteonReserved
YumieReserved
Glacicle - Accepted (Very awesome sign up, but just know that your character is still allowed to use fire moves despite being infected, making Rose Fire/Grass)
Neo Ash KetchumReserved
Princess TikalReserved
Eagle XAccepted (Both are done well)
TymidAccepted (EXTREMELY exceptional sign up. Well done!)
KaiooReserved
XionReserved
Shiny BunearyAccepted
Wishful JirachiAccepted (Another awesome sign up)
LiteSpeedReserved
TokyokitAccepted (no changes necessary, its good as is)
NasiraIncomplete (Just let me know when its done)
Crique De ZedPending (Ariel the Abra is okay and accepted, but Aiakos shouldn’t have had a trainer considering there aren’t any humans. Just correct this and let me know when its done)
AltriusAccepted (Nice stuff, and kudos for picking a Pokémon almost no one ever uses)
MewcarioAccepted (Both are excellent, nicely done)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NIGHTJADE
Pokémon Elite 2000

Raven the Volpan [Buizel/Floatzel Advanced Evolution] – Played by Eagle X
Lio the Liowolve [Poocheyena/Mightyena Advanced Evolution] – Played by Eagle X
Sapphire the Dragonair – Played by Tokyokit
Chuck the Bastiodon – Played by Altrius
Robert the Darcario [Riolu/Lucario Advanced Evolution] – Played by Mewcario
Flare the Humanine [Growlithe/Arcanine Advanced Evolution] – Played by Mewcario

Jolty Jolteon <Reserved>
Neo Ash Ketchum <Reserved>
Kaioo <Reserved>

THE URBAN UNITY
Global Trade Station Plus

Tony the Blaziken – Played by IceColdGlaceon
Hirome the Salamence – Played by Rivals
Ryan the Rhydon – Played by kpnfy
Eclipse the Umbreon [Infected] – Played by ShuppetMaster371
Ark the Houndoom – Played by Arkinine
Melynx the Meowth – Played by Tekno
Dist the Absol – Played by Count Bleck
Cid the Blaziken – Played by Flynt
Seth the Buizel – Played by Flynt
Rose the Vulpix [Infected] – Played by Glacicle
Amaranth Raven the Ninetales [Infected] – Played by Tymid
Lia the Gardevoir – Played by Oranges
Siren the Buizel – Played by Shiny Buneary
Desen Hyita the Espeon – Played by Wishful Jirachi
Fade the Pikachu <Incomplete> – Played by Nasira
Ariel the Abra – Played by Crique De Zed

NES2 <Reserved>
Yumie <Reserved>
Princess Tikal <Reserved>
Wishful Jirachi <Reserved>
Xion <Reserved>
LiteSpeed <Reserved>

--------------------

+Quote Post

Altrius
post Aug 31 2010, 09:51 AM
Post #52

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 689

Active Squad

Thanks Neo, I do have a soft spot for Bastiodon cat.gif He just looks so happy and loveable ^^

And can I just say that to me this is just RP, theres no winners or losers. Were here to have fun and make new friends in the process, so all I can say is - ENJOY! Its going to be wicked :>

--------------------
Good luck to all the GTS players! And remember, have fun!

Chucks Trials - A fan Fic in progress on the PE2K forums! Link coming soon
+Quote Post

Riggity Redclaws
post Aug 31 2010, 09:52 AM
Post #53

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 103 821

Faves :D

QUOTE(Rivals @ Aug 30 2010, 07:35 PM) *
QUOTE(2gamers @ Aug 30 2010, 08:32 PM) *
2gamers, hello.

Fine. I'll stop spamming here. You're not joining? Hmm... I don't know whether that's good or bad.

Hey kids, play nice :P

Name: Thespia

Species: Ninetales

Faction: Urban Unity - Infected oh.gif

Description: Thespia is a pretty average looking ninetales, tan fur, brown eyes, however his tails are a bit weird, the tips of each of them have a different color, they are Green, Yellow, Red, Teal, Dark Blue, Silver, Orange, Black, and Purple. (Just in case someone really wants to *cough* make a bannar for me, however I feel bad asking, since I dont know anyone...) He doesnt know where the colors came from, but he's extremely curious as to what they mean. However, after being infected, they all turned green, his tails stayed tan, and the rest of his body is a swirl of tan and green. He kind of likes it.

Personality: Happy go-lucky, very non-confrontational, avoiding fights wherever he goes. An extreme pacifist. He knows this whole infection thing was an accident (unless that's not allowed, in which case I'll change it.) and thinks the fuss over it is stupid. He always stops to lend a helping paw, and is never hesitant to stop a conflict, even if it means endangerment of himself.

Background: His background isn't very clear, all he remembers is a lot of pain, violence, and screaming. His parents had apparantly had him as an accident, (Too much of a good thing he suspected) and they tried to get rid of him in every possible way they could that wasnt killing him, but they came pretty darn close. When Thespia got infected, they saw their opportunity, and cast him out of the family.

Now alone and dejected, his normally happy mood has turned into a dark and solemn one. While his abusive life at home was terrible, it was worse to be outcast from everyone in his society. A broken and distressed pokemon, he is bent on revenge against the nightjades for taking away his life, if it could even be called that.

(Wow, what a cruddy and stereotypical background :P)

Other: He would like a mate, for he gets very lonely, so he can be a bit of a flirt when hes in the mood.

This post has been edited by Riggity Redclaws: Sep 1 2010, 08:01 PM

--------------------
Platinum: 1806-1823-4668
SoulSilver: changed o.o
Brawl: 2535-9599-2451
Monster Hunter Tri: Skeeter
+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Aug 31 2010, 09:54 AM
Post #54

Let's fight. Like gentlemons.
Group Icon

Member No.: 819

Cast of SPM! (evil)

Neo Pikachu, I would also like to have Leo to be a character of mine, but since There Bio would be very much the same, would I have to make another one? (He is also discribed in the bio as well.)

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."
Click these eggs or feel my CLAWS!!! -CommanderZerxer, Shiny Zergoose

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
cards groups and pics (click to show)
+Quote Post

Tokyokit
post Aug 31 2010, 10:44 AM
Post #55

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 144

Hg party

Thanks, NP. Mind reserving me for that Arcanine buddy of Sapphire's (If I don't finish it too quickly)?

--------------------

Team PE2K forever (But good luck GTS+)
+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Aug 31 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

Active Squad

Ah, both me aand Flynt have bee accepted. Now, when he comes on, we ca talk about where we work.
Neo, I think you need to use some more encouragement on your side of the RP world, ad get some PE2K'ers over here.
+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Aug 31 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #57

Let's fight. Like gentlemons.
Group Icon

Member No.: 819

Cast of SPM! (evil)

I'm going to guess your part of the Red Shield gang from a previous roleplay?

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."
Click these eggs or feel my CLAWS!!! -CommanderZerxer, Shiny Zergoose

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
cards groups and pics (click to show)
+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Aug 31 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Count Bleck @ Aug 31 2010, 12:06 PM) *
I'm going to guess your part of the Red Shield gang from a previous roleplay?

Nope. Hirome is hired by the Red Sheild gang in this Roleplay. Hirome hasn't worked for anyone but himself, let aloe a gang of pokemon, so I want to see how he reacts.
+Quote Post

Neo Pikachu
post Aug 31 2010, 11:25 AM
Post #59

Forever Gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 633

Team Counterstrike

Name: Juno
Species: Serachu (Pichu > Pikachu > Serachu: Electric/Flying). Pikachu evolved with Shiny Stone. Name comes from Seraph + Pikachu combined into one.

Description:

(Yes, I drew that myself. No credit needed here!)

Standing 3’6” and weighing 35 pounds, Juno is covered by snow-white fur, except for the two yellow-gold stripes on his back, his yellow-gold cheeks and the yellow-gold stripes on both of his long ears. Meanwhile, the interior of his long ears is a pastel yellow, along with the down feathers that are on his wings. Atop his head is a slight overgrowth of fur that behaves somewhat like a crest.

On his back are two massive wings with pastel yellow down feathers and snow-white flight feathers. The thunderbolt-shaped tail from his Pikachu form has been changed into a long, sweeping white tail similar to the tail feathers on a bird of paradise. On the back of his legs are small “wings” of feathers pointing toward the back. Between these wing-like projections, along with his wing-shaped ears, Juno has the appearance of having six wings.

In terms of other physical characteristics, Juno is an extremely fast flier, using even the inherited speed and agility of his previous forms when it comes to flight, able to slightly overtake a Pidgeot’s Mach 2 speed. Meanwhile, Juno is especially perceptive, accurate, and is an extremely talented tracker, able to pinpoint and ascertain differences and discrepancies that would normally be missed by others. When enemies encounter him, they usually find they can’t run or hide.

Lastly, Juno is also very charismatic, which causes other Pokémon of the Nightjade faction to see him as a leader among them. Also, due to Juno’s personality, he often volunteers to step up to the plate when it comes to leadership.

Personality: Casual, free-thinking, and open-minded, Juno is the type of Pokémon that uses better judgment to make his decisions rather than rules and protocols. Because of this, he’s a master at improvising even in rough situations. In this same light, he feels ethics and knowing right from wrong by natural intuition will always be stronger than any law or principle. Meanwhile, Juno has a strong sense of humor and friendship, able to bring cheer and inspiration to others

Juno is also very optimistic, looking at the bright side of things rather than getting bogged down with depression when it seems like things are getting desperate. He sees hope as a major motivator, not just as a wish, but as a goal and a destination. He also believes good things are worth working for, even if the road to get to them seems long and hard.

Meanwhile, Juno greatly values friendship, camaraderie, and companionship, always asking himself about what he can do for others before doing the things he can do for himself. Because of this and his charisma, many Pokémon in the Nightjade faction see him as a natural commander, and in relation to this, they trust his judgment, knowing Juno would never make a choice that would endanger them needlessly.

When it comes to the Urban Unity, Juno feels their society is one day going to be too “civilized” with rules and laws that even they won’t be able to tolerate it. He also sees technology as an unnecessary thing, feeling that any Pokémon can live a wonderful and comfortable life without needless gizmos and gadgets laying everywhere. Once, just for fun, Juno tried to understand one of the radios left behind by the Urban Unity, only to shake his head, laughing at how silly these inventions seemed to be.

As far as the Shaymin Flower Infection goes, Juno understands that the Urban Unity is upset because of it, but he doesn’t understand why they would turn around and blame Nightjade for the disaster when even the cities of Nightjade took damage from it as well. Regardless, Juno realizes that in order to keep the Pokémon of Nightjade safe, he’s going to have to fight to protect them, knowing its going to take more than a few words to get the message across that the Nightjade faction is not made up of pushovers.

Background: Juno was born as a Pichu in the big city of Sylath to his mother Nyrice and his father Decken, both of which were Raichus. Juno was the oldest child of four, with two younger brothers Syrak and Kaz, along with his younger sister Jyita. Juno’s family was a bit on the impoverished side, but regardless, Juno kept an optimistic nature, always cherishing the things he already had as opposed to wanting the things that were beyond his reach. Unfortunately, Juno’s family didn’t have the Poké to provide for their education, and as a result, all four children needed to work in order to afford it. Among his brothers and sister, Juno was eager to discover new things about the world around him, and he worked hard in town as a store clerk to get the Poké necessary to pay for his education.

Without much surprise, Juno was the first in his family to evolve into a Pikachu, mainly a result of the happiness obtained in his discovery of being able to obtain the things he wanted with hard work and dedication. Even in his new form, Juno seemed even more charismatic, seemingly born and destined to do great things. As the years came by and Juno began his education, he showed signs of strong leadership, intellect, compassion, and empathy for those around him.

When Juno heard the story of the discovery of Advanced Evolution Pokémon, it was something that captivated him and inspired him, but in the beginning, he wasn’t exactly sure what item he should use. Still, growing up in the city of Sylath, he had seen many rolling deserts and oceans that went on for as far as the eye could see, locked against the horizon of a massive, blue sky. For the longest time, it had been Juno’s dream to be what he called a “cloudchaser,” fantasizing about flying with the birds. Regardless, as Juno knew, Pikachus typically evolved into Raichus who weren’t capable of flight. But with the recent discovery, Juno opened his heart and his faith, hoping he could find the right evolution item to grant him his wish. Knowing what most of the other evolution items did, he placed his faith in a Shiny Stone, paid for with very hard earned money, knowing he only had once chance to do this, but he was willing to give it a shot. Throughout time, Juno wore the stone as a pendant, keeping it close by him. Most Pokémon that knew Juno very well realized what he was trying to do, and Juno’s mission captivated them as well as they all wondered what exactly a Pikachu would evolve into when using a Shiny Stone.

And then one day, a few years later, it finally happened, and Juno evolved into the first ever “Serachu.” The Pokémon who knew him weren’t sure if it was luck or some kind of divine faith or wish that granted Juno the wings that he had sought for so long, but regardless, Juno was ecstatic over them. And then, for the first time, Juno used his wings to fly high and over the city of Sylath, being able to touch the sky like he had dreamed of doing for so long. Because of Juno, many Pokémon see him as a role model to inspire anyone that has always longed for something special, but came close to giving up.

Shortly after these events came to pass, Juno dedicated himself toward becoming a protector of the Nightjade faction, training himself to be a stronger warrior and guardian of the Pokémon that look up to him. One of the weapons that Juno decided to excel in was the use of the bow, training himself for long periods of time to get better at shooting arrows further, faster, and far more accurately, even under pressure and while flying at furiously fast speeds. Meanwhile, Juno practiced melee combat, knowing he couldn’t rely on the bow all the time. On top of this, Juno’s Electric and Flying attacks are definitely not something to underestimate either.

Now, many see Juno as one of the strongest commanders within Nightjade. And so, after many years of training, preparation, and dedication, Juno is ready and willing to fight to protect Nightjade, his friends and family, and all that he believes in.

Other: Juno is exceptionally skilled with a bow and arrows, and has trained himself to be able to fire them extremely quickly, accurately, and even “enchant” them with the element of electricity. Besides his bow, he carries a katana-like sword called the “Starchaser.”

Eat your heart out, Zapdos.

This post has been edited by Neo Pikachu: Aug 31 2010, 01:00 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

SamanthaNatalie
post Aug 31 2010, 11:36 AM
Post #60

Group Icon

Active Squad

Very nice character. I like the picture, it looks so cute. But the only little thing I thought felt out of place with your character, was well, your ability to fire arrows. I couldn't see it fit into your character, unless you put in History that he took Target Practice lessons. I mean, from reading your character, it just seemed that when he evolved, he magically got the ability to fire arrows. Sorry if that put you down or anything.
+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.