Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
First SWSH and already got my Shiny...now what?
Kyrii
post Nov 15 2022, 02:17 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 334

Pals For Life!

So I recently got back into this game and decided to participate in this Month's SWSH! I picked Purrloin and hatched a shiny after 44 eggs... I was ready for the long hunt but now that I've finished it so fast, I'm not sure what to do.

Can I shiny hunt the other two pokemon for SWSH for prizes? Should I just go back to my personal shiny hunts? What do you more seasoned players suggest?

--------------------

I Click Back!

Party Pokes!
EGGIES!
SHINY EEVEE HUNTING~! grin.gif

The Pokepals

Daycare
(To be updated later.)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Nov 15 2022, 05:34 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

Getting your first shiny means you're already getting the prize, and you don't get duplicate prizes for getting more shinies. But if you want to hunt more, you can hunt more to help contribute to your affinity's overall total (the leading affinity gets 15 extra prize points when prizes are given out at the end). Or you can go back to your normal day-to-day routine. Whatever works best for your play style and goals.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kyrii
post Nov 15 2022, 07:35 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 334

Pals For Life!

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Nov 15 2022, 03:34 PM) *
Getting your first shiny means you're already getting the prize, and you don't get duplicate prizes for getting more shinies. But if you want to hunt more, you can hunt more to help contribute to your affinity's overall total (the leading affinity gets 15 extra prize points when prizes are given out at the end). Or you can go back to your normal day-to-day routine. Whatever works best for your play style and goals.

Oh, okay! Good to know! Do I have to sign up for another shiny hunt in order to help contribute to the affinity thing?

--------------------

I Click Back!

Party Pokes!
EGGIES!
SHINY EEVEE HUNTING~! grin.gif

The Pokepals

Daycare
(To be updated later.)
+Quote Post

Professor Eucaly...
post Nov 15 2022, 11:00 PM
Post #4

Not really Australian, but Koalas still bite me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 534

GODSQUAD

Yes, signing up for the SWSH multiple times will contribute to the affinity thing.

--------------------

+Quote Post

jackyyy
post Mar 12 2023, 04:23 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 264 096

Active Squad

Congratulations on hatching a shiny Purrloin so quickly! As for what to do next, it's entirely up to you and your personal preferences.

You can certainly continue hunting for the other two Pokémon fea[removed]ured in this month's SWSH event to try and win the prizes offered, or you can switch back to your personal shiny hunts if that's what you prefer. Some players like to focus on completing their collection of shiny Pokémon, while others enjoy participating in SWSH events and trying to win prizes.
Reason for edit: Removed link
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:16 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.