Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
In The Village, the Peaceful Village, Back in Fidona!
Captain Combuske...
post May 17 2011, 02:56 PM
Post #1

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

The Sun shone down as it tread its path through the forest in Fidona, Furoh. It was a beautiful, clear day. The perfect day for Alex Slasher to have his birthday and turn 15 years of age.

But no matter what the weather was like outside, inside Alex's temporary tree-house accommodation, the atmosphere was tense. The now-fifteen-year-old looked at his reflection in the mirror. Nothing had changed on the surface. His bright orange, spiky hair still was burning his eyes due to its sheer brightness. His bright, blue eyes were still piercing, seeming to thud into the receiver mentally.
He still wore his usual bold coloured, short sleeved and short legged clothing. Today his attire consisted of a green t-shirt holding on its front Treecko logo, some Green camouflage shorts, his watch, bracelet, necklace and white trainers, which today had green stripes to match his clothes.

He took a long, deep sigh. Outside, he was normal. But inside, he was in turmoil. Yesterday, most of his ideals and plans had been ruined. What his goal was- to become the champion of Furoh- had been crushed by his inability to defeat Fidona's Water and Fighting gym leader Maxi Z!. It had forced him to thoroughly reassess his life. Was what he was doing right for him? And if it was, what was he doing wrong?

These questions, however, would have to wait. He took his backpack from his bed and put it on his back. It was still perfect for him; light, easy to carry, yet still with plenty of room. He took a Pokeball form his bag. It was orange and covered in fuzzy, soft material. If any creature or person on Earth could reassure him, it was this Pokemon. he pressed the switch at the front of the ball and it opened. A sudden flash of bright light, and Blaze appeared. Blaze chirped and smiled warmly.
"Tor-Torchic!" he cried cheerfully, jumping into Alex's Arms.
"Hello, buddy!" he said, He was already feeling much lighter at Blaze's presence. "So, your eyes peeled. Ready to watch like you've never watched before?"
Blaze nodded, smiled, and chirped again.
"Ok then, let's go!" he broke into a half run, heading for Fidona's Beach.

Tom Hawk was already there. All his Pokemon (Rose, Staa,Tweet and Rai) were out of their Pokeballs. Staa, a Staryu, was shiny, and his blue colouration shone brightly in the morning sun as he spun round rapidly whilst spurting water, a 'contest move' Tom like to call "Rapid Fountain".
Rose, a Roselia, was apart from Staa and the other Pokemon, and was throwing out various coloured powders, adding in leaved very so often. Her flowers was been painted with white streaks and she wore sparkly powder.
Rai, Tom's starter Pokemon, just like Alex's Blaze, a Pikachu, who wore a red headband and thin scarf, formed a triangle with the other two Pokemon around Tweet and Tom. He too was practising his contest moves. he was currently cloaked in electrical energy and kept darting from side to side as sparks flew form his yellow body.
Tweet, meanwhile, a Taillow, was patiently getting the finishing touches done by Tom to his contest attire. Tom was adjusting the bow tie that went with his Top hat when Alex approached the group, with Blaze following close behind, since Alex had put him on the ground on the way here.

He began a joke conversation with his friend Tom, pretending the two were old school Victorian gentlemen. Tom and he did this often. It was a way of amusing one another.
"Why hello there, Mr. Hawk. I see that sir is prepared fully for today's festivities!"
"Why good morning to thee too, Mr. Slasher! I am indeed prepared."
"Well, I hope sir was more fortune than my humble self did in yesterday's events." said Alex, and he couldn't help but look away in shame.
"Thanks Alex" said Tom, who then reverted to his normal voice as he gave Alex some proper, serious words. "Hey listen; try not to get upset about yesterday. You can always try again. Come back to Fidona later. I've failed many, many times before, and I'be always got right back up again. You know music, listen to "That;s Life". Good song for your situation. Just be determined, You'll do it some day. Time is your bets friend."
"Well, apart form you, anyway..." said Alex as he nodded. He felt much better, much more reassured, by Tom's words. Tom was good at cheering people up.
"Haha, why of course. Of, and Alex? Happy Birthday mate."
"Cheers." said Alex. His birthday. Now that he'd sort of averted the crisis going on in his mind, it was finally sinking in. This was meant to be a happy day for him. His first birthday away form home. It was a big step.

Alex looked once again at Tom. he wished he could be a better friend, not Just to Tom, but also to anyone else, like Tikal for instance. He had always been the main man, the one in charge. He hadn't done much for his friends. But he'd received tons of favours and advice from them. Alex decided now. He'd be a better trainer and a better friend. Those were his goals.

Tom smiled, and returned his Pokemon, aside from Rai, who, like Blaze, spent most of his time outside his Pokeball, only returning to it at night time occasionally or if it really was necessary. The Pikachu went up to Blaze, and the two started a conversation. their trainers left them to it, ignoring it. They did it a lot.

"So, you ready for this?" asked Blaze, who was both as warm and comforting as he was.
"Yeah, of course. Look at my awesome headband! I'm a Ninja mouse!" replied Rai, who was a bit of a joker.
"Haha!" laughed Blaze. He loved Rai's jokes.

"Well then, I'm ready." said Tom. Alex nodded. He wanted to say something. After all, he'd just made a resolution to be better friend. he struck upon his words.
"Listen, mate, you need help with this, just call me. Or Tikal. Or Tyson. Hey, that reminds me, where are those two?"

This post has been edited by Proby: May 28 2011, 10:15 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Proby   In The Village, the Peaceful Village   May 17 2011, 02:56 PM
rt117   Having tried to get a good night's sleep after...   May 19 2011, 11:20 PM
Protoman   With his head finally no longer spinning, a groggy...   Jun 2 2011, 01:11 PM
Proby   Alex turned round at the sound of Tikal's voic...   Jun 4 2011, 07:15 AM
Protoman   After finally getting up and putting on his shoes ...   Jun 7 2011, 08:04 AM
rt117   Tikal shuffled backward slightly as Alex turned to...   Jun 7 2011, 03:37 PM
Protoman   The two Pokemon clashed as the trainers simply wat...   Jun 7 2011, 07:23 PM
Seromi   How on earth did she end up here? Wasn't she s...   Jun 11 2011, 06:54 PM
Protoman   With a light breakfast now in their stomachs, Tyso...   Jun 12 2011, 09:39 AM
Seromi   It was at this point that the young Trainer realiz...   Jun 13 2011, 04:46 PM
Proby   Alex was too busy reeling from the surprise of evo...   Jun 15 2011, 10:07 AM
rt117   Tikal had not been able to understand what was bot...   Jun 22 2011, 12:38 PM
Seromi   QUOTE(Protoman)Tyson, who was baffled completely b...   Jun 30 2011, 07:30 PM
Proby   "Umm... yeah." said Alex. "I'm ...   Jul 1 2011, 02:44 AM
Protoman   Tyson, who was slightly taken aback by the swiftne...   Jul 3 2011, 09:18 AM
rt117   It didn't take long for Tikal to register that...   Jul 3 2011, 04:07 PM
Protoman   Tyson, who barely had time to react, simply landed...   Jul 3 2011, 07:40 PM
Proby   Tyson asked quite a simple question, about what ha...   Jul 7 2011, 11:14 AM
rt117   ooc: very very long collab post with Protoman QUO...   Jul 11 2011, 10:34 AM
Protoman   "Perfect," Tyson told her, hoping she...   Jul 11 2011, 10:35 AM
rt117   With a nod, Tikal returned her Pokemon to their re...   Jul 11 2011, 10:37 AM
Seromi   Mel felt as if a thousand things had happened at o...   Jul 25 2011, 02:32 PM
Proby   Alex noticed that Tikal and Tyson were still not s...   Aug 1 2011, 09:25 AM
Proby   ~Accidentally doubled posted. Please ignore this p...   Aug 1 2011, 09:25 AM
rt117   ooc: once more, collab post to get everyone hopefu...   Aug 7 2011, 08:45 PM
Proby   Mel didn't answer Alex's question, seeming...   Sep 6 2011, 01:22 PM
rt117   "You won't find me in there!" H...   Oct 13 2011, 01:00 PM
Captain Combusken   "Oh hey!" Tikal said, smiling.. ...   Dec 11 2011, 11:01 AM
rt117   Tikal cheered along with Tyson, quite happy to see...   Dec 11 2011, 08:21 PM
Captain Combusken   "The Semi finals," said Thomas Hawk to t...   Dec 28 2011, 03:14 PM
rt117   For this section of the competition, Tikal had rem...   Jan 1 2012, 01:03 PM
Captain Combusken   Alex could not help but wallow slightly in sadness...   May 21 2012, 04:24 AM
rt117   Tikal was rather surprised by the speed at which T...   May 21 2012, 10:44 AM
Captain Combusken   Alex did not have long to react to Tom's captu...   May 22 2012, 04:39 AM
rt117   Oblivious to Alex's disappearance, Tikal stopp...   May 23 2012, 09:09 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:24 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.