Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Closed TopicStart new topic
event question
Zertheon
post Jun 26 2009, 05:20 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 117

Black 2

I have not gotten an event egg from this event or the previous event! Am I doing something wrong??

When it says you need to log in in the past 2 weeks it doesn't specify whether you need to log into GPX or the forums with your GPX account linked.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Omnistiel
post Jun 26 2009, 05:23 PM
Post #2

*slowly rising*
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 001

Active Squad

it's just luck ...

--------------------

Have you ever had this dream of falling into an endless abyss? It's funny how short our lives are, how insignificant...
Have you ever had this feeling of detachment, absence, transcendence ... In the end all of those big words are nothing but loneliness.
Have you ever stopped for a second to think how vast the world is, how many secrets it holds, how many will remain hidden for an eternity...

And then the light flashes and suddenly the whole world crumbles around you... and you're saved.
+Quote Post

JustinIsPikachu
post Jun 26 2009, 05:23 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 136

Active Squad

they send outabout 1000 egg randomly so like 1/4 people will get it, like me!!

--------------------

Thnx to ellie and milo for chaos <3
+Quote Post

Gacko
post Jun 26 2009, 05:37 PM
Post #4

There's a goat on the lam, Sir!
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 523

Flying Monkeys

Look at something with me, "Number of users: 27,497"

Straight from the Stats page. Granted that quite a great deal of those might be inactive accounts or Forum users with no intention of ever using GPX, but it does stack the odds against people getting event eggs.

Just because you've logged on in the past 2 weeks and have a slot open does not guarantee that you will get an event egg, it only gives you a chance at it.

And though not stated, it is certainly implied that you must have logged on to your GPX account sometime in the 2 weeks before the event. It doesn't count GTS access as that would completely exclude Non-validated users from getting an event egg.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ToriMitsuki
post Jun 26 2009, 05:45 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 609

My Favorites

So, in order to get an event egg... You'd have to keep one open area in your party in order to get (if you manage to randomly get one) an event egg. Correct?

When are the events anyway? Is there a thread where it lists the days?

This post has been edited by Gacko: Jun 26 2009, 06:00 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gacko
post Jun 26 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #6

There's a goat on the lam, Sir!
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 523

Flying Monkeys

Did you completely overlook the thread in the Main GPX forum and the part about Events in the FAQ?

The thread for the Most Recent Event: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=12061

The FAQ section about Events: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showto...mp;#entry236158
---

I was going to keep this open long enough for the OP to say something back should he see fit, but it seems quite obvious that I can't do so lest I spend my time fielding every other question coming in that has an obvious answer.

Nigel, if you wish to speak further or need to know anything further, Private message me.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:23 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.