Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
The ...est thing you ever saw/had happen to you, funniest, dumbest, saddest, WTF-est, most priceless, happiest, tell us
Blax8192
post Mar 1 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #1

Never turn down a really good pie...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 961

Active Squad

tell us your most (insert something here)est moment you've ever had, you just need to tell one, just so you know you aren't required to go through the list in the topc, think of each and tell the one you think is the best one, you can tell as many as you want though, usually I find it's better when telling stories to tell one a day or something, so your minds had time to think it through how to tell the next one as opposed to trying to make them all sound good, no limits, but keep it clean, we don't want WTF moments walking in on santa claus and the neighbors dog

no making fun of people's stories either! comment fine, but don't make fun of them

My most embarassing moment was probably in biology, I was half asleep and Mr. Young (67 years old and still young XD) was talking about sugars, three kinds glucose fructose and galactose, he said fructose was in fruits, glucose was in blodd and asked me if I knew what galactose was in, I just yelled(not loud, but I thought I wouldn't get caught if it seemed like I was paying attention) I just yelled SPACE!!! it turned out it was in milk and everybody laughed their asses off, I had more emberassing ones than that probably, but I can't remember, No I'm not one of those geeky nerd peoples, I just dont like being laughed at because he had probably just told everybody the right answer before asking me, he does that sometimes, tells everybody then asks the sleeping person what he just said(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

I got another one just now, the best moment of my life

I went to key west last week and we went to the key lime pie factory, key west won the award for the best key lime pie in the world, that store specifically maybe, could be wrong, but anyway, they had some of the award winning pie and it was dipped in chocolate, frozen, on a stick(no plates) IT WAS PERFECT!!!as perfection on earth, incredible, TOTAL VOCABULARY FAILURE!!!thats it
The crust was nice and thin and there was next to no crust on the back, the chocolate added some to the flavor without distracting you from the pie, the pie w

--------------------
These are my Topics which you should read, but probably won't (click to showhide)
=mine
A glimpse into my mind(by clicking you are signing a waiver on your sanity) (click to showhide)
(\_/)
\(n.n)/
(")_(")
this is evil bunny, copy and paste him into your sig and help him keep bunny from taking over the world!!!
I didn't want to put this in tags but the length was bugging me . . . just open it (click to showhide)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Blax8192   The ...est thing you ever saw/had happen to you   Mar 1 2008, 01:24 PM
suzyk   I dunno. The most scariest moment I had was when I...   Mar 1 2008, 01:30 PM
SargeJohnson   My WTFest moment was when I was at the district li...   Mar 1 2008, 02:00 PM
Overkill   QUOTE(SargeJohnson @ Mar 1 2008, 02:00 PM...   Mar 2 2008, 08:24 AM
Zerxer   I knew you'd make a thread to talk about your pie....   Mar 1 2008, 09:58 PM
Blax8192   I couldn't resist telling about the pie XD th...   Mar 1 2008, 10:01 PM
Seadragon   The dumbest and funniest thing I've ever seen ...   Mar 1 2008, 10:05 PM
Sceptile100   The stupidest moment of my life was my 14'th b...   Mar 2 2008, 02:27 PM
LucarioMaster   The greatest moment of my life before I turned ten...   Mar 10 2008, 07:24 AM
Leki   Hm.... stupidest/klutzy moment in my life, probabl...   Mar 12 2008, 06:17 PM
SMGT   The most awkward moment? Oh man... A few years ag...   Mar 19 2008, 01:04 PM
Spammy   The evilest thing that I've ever seen was when an ...   Mar 21 2008, 09:09 PM
Blax8192   wow...that makes me sad that stuff like that still...   Mar 21 2008, 09:39 PM
i ish solfull   the most evil thing i've seen is defentally so...   Mar 31 2008, 03:41 AM
xx1c3m4nxx   The most embarrassing moment, is in grade 5.. Mum ...   Apr 7 2008, 08:47 PM
Chemical Xepher   Well I told my brother to do something, he was bei...   Apr 8 2008, 11:05 PM
Wymsy   Chemical Xepher, there was absolutely no reason to...   Apr 17 2008, 06:41 PM
Fallen Archangel   Lessee... Best: Learning I got the understudy for...   Apr 17 2008, 06:52 PM
axiswarrior   Happiest Moment: I think I was 6, which would expl...   Apr 24 2008, 04:26 PM
FidelCastro   EDIT: The scariest moment: I was carpooling with ...   May 8 2008, 10:04 AM
Moon Wish   Odd moment: I was 4 and we had gone to Myrtle Beac...   Jul 2 2008, 08:50 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:01 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.