Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Releasing mine pokemanz
Painiac
post May 30 2014, 09:51 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 765

Active Squad

Hello there!

I can't believe 5 years passed when I was here last time. Stuff happened, and so on. And yea. It's pretty sad to see my pokemanz locked up in forgotten account... So yea, things gonna get released.

I have Palkia from old-ass event from 5 years ago. With best description ever. What I have been smokin when I was writing this I don't even

http://gpxplus.net/info/KYKIq

Also, Suicune, and some rares - Typhlosion, Draconite, Blastoise, several others, too lazy to post. I see I had got fresh Bulbasaur. Dunno which is most wanted pokeman or not. My account is kinda meh by now probably anyway. Besides Palkia and Suicune.

So... If you want sum Palkia, wait three hours. 14:00 - 2 pm. server time, that's 8 pm for me. Gotta get sum good beer and watch mayhem from horde trying to catch legendary :>

Or you know, scratch that. Wait 27 hours. Let's give chance to more people, not just avid forum readers.

Damn, such old avatar. So much nostalgia.

HOLY FRAG, I had 6 eggs ready to hatch for about 5 years. Thats just bonkers laughing.gif

This post has been edited by Painiac: May 30 2014, 10:04 AM

--------------------
I will not be angry for warming/feeding, ya know. Always returned clicks.
http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showto...mp;#entry162375 I would be happy to hear your opinion about this.

,,The two Pokémon like each other a lot."
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post May 30 2014, 10:08 AM
Post #2

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

It's nice to know that you want to make sure your Pokemon aren't lonely. happy.gif Unfortunately, we discourage these kinds of threads, so I'm going to have to close this. You can still release them; we just don't want people to post all the time when they're releasing stuff.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 07:24 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.