Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Couple of questions about shelter grabs
Verore
post May 25 2014, 09:58 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 219 575

Active Squad

1. Is there a cap to the amount of grabs I can hold and still gain more from resets?
2. What should I be using my grabs for? Using it for shiny hunts seems like a waste and in the safari zone + eggs, I have most of whats there. Having 104 sit around seems excessive since I won't be able to use more than 2 grabs for novelties/very rares.

This post has been edited by Verore: May 25 2014, 10:01 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post May 25 2014, 10:14 PM
Post #2

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

QUOTE(Verore @ May 25 2014, 10:58 PM) *
1. Is there a cap to the amount of grabs I can hold and still gain more from resets?
2. What should I be using my grabs for? Using it for shiny hunts seems like a waste and in the safari zone + eggs, I have most of whats there. Having 104 sit around seems excessive since I won't be able to use more than 2 grabs for novelties/very rares.

1. Nope. I've had over a thousand grabs before with multipliers, Shelter+ and a lot of clicking.

2. Use it for whatever you want. I personally use shelter grabs for Pokemon I can't usually find in the lab or just easy pickings (60 Pokemon vs. 5 Pokemon greatly increases the chance that something I'd want to take will be there). There's no right or wrong answer.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Verore
post May 25 2014, 10:17 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 219 575

Active Squad

I've been using my daily 2 cap for novelties. Should I save those until the end of the day to grab them in case I find a legendary or are the chances too low?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post May 25 2014, 10:29 PM
Post #4

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

If you want to. I mean, again, it's really up to what you want. Legendaries in the Egg Shelter are pretty rare, but they're a bit more common in the Safari Zone. If eggs are strictly your thing, you'll probably want to use them on novelties.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post May 25 2014, 11:51 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

Cypress is generally the only source of legend eggs unless someone gets banned or is feeling very generous, which is almost never. And Cypress herself barely breeds legends (maybe 1 to 2 a day, and they rarely last more than 30 seconds before grabbed). My recommendation is to grab 1 or 2 of each novel from the safari for a while until you have the dex data, then use them to breed, then grab what novel eggs you can. Eggs ARE better because with new stuff you get egg AND Pokemon data, but in the end, whatever floats your boat.

With just the shelter grabs? I recommend not wasting them until the end of your day on GPX, use Gather Power from the pass powers, and use all your shelter grabs in the Safari. Not only is it a good way to IV hunt Pokemon others have released, it gets you extra Pokechests. happy.gif

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:04 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.