Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Hope's Peak Academy (OOC/SU), [OPEN] a high school life of hope and despair
Eryth
post Jun 13 2013, 01:14 PM
Post #1

Even if I can't see the future, I'll keep walking.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 26 202

GHOSTIES

Hope's Peak Academy

On a prime plot of real estate in the center of a large city in Japan sits this prestigious private academy with several hundred years of history, known for consistently sending its top students into leading roles in every professional field. Each year, Hope's Peak hand-picks fifteen exceptional high school students who excel in their respective fields of expertise. Starting this year, the school has also decided to select one additional new student chosen by lottery from all of the country's average high school students.

The general opinion is that graduating from this academy leads to success in life. Now that you have been chosen for and accepted into Hope's Peak Academy, you must be prepared for --

*DING DONG DING DONG*

Ehh... welcome to Hope's Peak Academy! This is a school announcement.
I'm Monobear, your new headmaster! Nice to meet you all!
You bastards are most certainly all geniuses filled with overflowing talent. You bring hope to the world! And in order to preserve that hope, you will live a communal lifestyle inside this school's walls from now on! In other words, you bastards will live here for the rest of your lives, completely shut off from the outside world! Don't worry: we have plenty of funding, so anything you bastards could possibly require for a normal lifestyle will be provided for you!
But as this school's headmaster, I've decided to make a special rule for people who want to leave the school. It's a rule called "graduation"! That is, if one of you bastards decides to break the order of the communal school life by killing another student... that person alone is allowed to leave the school.
If a student is murdered, a School Trial will be held! Here, you bastards have a chance to figure out the culprit behind the murder. If you are successful in doing so, the culprit will be executed!
However, if the murderer keeps their crime a secret from the rest of you bastards... they will graduate, and the person you falsely accused will be executed! Then you'll all be murderers!
Are you prepared for this high school life of hope and despair?

(A QUICK DISCLAIMER) (click to show)

RULES & INFORMATION (click to show)

APPLICATIONS (click to show)

STUDENT REGISTRY (click to show)

This post has been edited by Touko Fukawa: Jul 1 2013, 07:13 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Dorito Ninja
post Jun 28 2013, 04:48 PM
Post #2

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

Here's the start of my third character if you need her. Also I gotta say I always thought 25 characters was a bit ambitious on your part Touko. Maybe we should bring it down to somewhere between 14 to 18 so we can get started quicker

Name: Natsuko Uemura

Super High School Level: Mechanic

Appearance: Natsuko stands at 5' 9'' and has a slim but sturdy build. Her face is rounded and friendly, and her amber eyes twinkle with fire and life. Her hair a dark auburn falls to just above her shoulders. Her mouth is small and tight, though often pulled into a smile.

Natsuko wears a brown leather sleeveless jacket over a white crop top with silver gear design on the front. She wears brown short-shorts with a white belt with gold buckle and dark orange converse sneakers on her feet. She also has and orange wrist band with a white stripe on her left wrist, black fingerless gloves on her hands, and a brown baseball cap on her head.

Personality: Natsuko is an energetic and tomboyish girl with a big personality. She's easily excitable, quick tempered and dangerously curious. She's the kind of person whose personality (or probably better stated, ego) is so large that it tends to get in the way of others' and she is not afraid of asserting herself. She has boundless energy that she puts into everything she does-- mechanics, fighting, friendships, rivalries, dares, everything. This has a problem of exasperating other characters.

Along with that bundle of energy, Natsuko is normally very open and friendly and very upbeat. She's welcoming to anyone in just about everything. She likes to tease, though this can teeter on bullying, and she overreacts to the slightest insult. Thankfully for those who offend her, Natsuko's easily bought off with her favorite food--steak. She is very protective of her friends, plus she's the first person to step up when she sees something she thinks is wrong being done, and she's not afraid of people bigger than her. Natsuko likes to see herself as a defender of justice, probably because she has a huge love of kung-fu flicks and aspires to be like the heroes from them.

However, her attitude and temperament can get her into a lot of trouble. She opens her mouth when she shouldn't, and she holds ridiculous grudges, reacting disproportionately to silly things. Her protectiveness of the people she cares about can make her careless. She wants to do what's right, but has a problem with disregarding her health and this very important thing called rationality. While her rashness and her quick temper are okay with friends, in the rest of the world this would be a definite problem.

But, she's not the cleanest person when it comes to negative emotions. Natsuko has a lot of issues with not being a "proper" girl, not having the feminine charm or temperament of some of her female friends, and she has harbored some jealousy over that for a long time. It turns out that Natsuko is needy in the way that she needs others to need her. If she can at least be the kind of person who other people need, it gives her value. She can't be the kind of girly-girl that guys like, and there is no contest between her and her female friends. She doesn't want to admit her own short comings, and her own negative emotions, even to herself to start with.

Natsuko is very intuitive. Put differently, she guesses really well and has incredible dumb luck. She also tends to blurt out whatever she's thinking, and it has a bad habit of being right. She's very aware that she speaks before thinking, and tends to not even believe what she's saying, laughing it off while making fun of herself.

Being from a small town, Natsuko is the kind of person curious about every strange thing that might happen. But while she seems like she wants to find new and uncharted things, when they actually do appear, Natsuko can be very afraid of them, quick to panic when there's nothing she can do to assist.

Background: Natsuko was born as the second child in a small town in southern Japan. Since she was little, Natsuko had always been a rough and energetic little girl, due to playing with her bigger brother all the time. She would often get into fights with boys in school who were picking on the other girls in her class. To avoid her getting into more trouble her would often bring her into the garage to help him when he was working on the family car.

This lead to Natsuko becoming extremely interested in all things mechanical. By the time she was 12, Natsuko could disassemble her bicycle and put it back together in an hour and was able to work on the car without her father's supervision. However this lead to her having fewer friends at school, so her mother started to try getting her more involved in more 'proper' female activities. While this lead to her gaining more friends, Natsuko felt like her mother just wanted her to become more like a girl than accepting her for who she was. It was then that her invitation came to her house, specifically asking for her mechanical expertise. Seeing this as a chance to prove herself to her mother, she immediately accepted

Other: NAtsuko always has her toolset with her which she carries round in a brown leather satchel. It holds a variety of tools including screwdrivers, spanners, a hammer, a handsaw, a wrench, and a pair of pliers. She has also trained herself in martial arts through extensively watching countless kung fu movies and learning off the internet.

Sign up finished. Probably the best and longest personality section I've ever done. Any similarities to another character can be attributed to me playing way too much Persona 4 Golden.

This post has been edited by Dorito Ninja: Jun 30 2013, 04:41 PM

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Touko Fukawa   Hope's Peak Academy (OOC/SU)   Jun 13 2013, 01:14 PM
Dorito Ninja   Well I best get started on my SU's then. A Li...   Jun 13 2013, 06:35 PM
Toogee   Name: Nanami “Nami” Hatori Gender: Female Age: 16 ...   Jun 13 2013, 09:00 PM
Wishful Jirachi   I'd like to reserve Musician please. I can be ...   Jun 13 2013, 10:55 PM
Arceus Awakened   I do hope I'm doing this right. X3 Haven't...   Jun 14 2013, 02:41 AM
Touko Fukawa   QUOTE(Dorito Ninja @ Jun 13 2013, 07:35 P...   Jun 14 2013, 11:17 AM
Arceus Awakened   Haha, I'm still working on Chikyu's backgr...   Jun 14 2013, 04:56 PM
Touko Fukawa   Updating in bits is fine! ^^ You can still put...   Jun 14 2013, 07:23 PM
Arceus Awakened   Yes, it does, thank you (: Edit: Yay, I finished....   Jun 15 2013, 03:42 AM
Touko Fukawa   @Arceus: Chikyu's accepted! She seems like...   Jun 15 2013, 10:18 AM
Toogee   QUOTE(Touko Fukawa @ Jun 15 2013, 10:18 A...   Jun 15 2013, 10:34 AM
Gorgon   Hi diddly ho, guys. Thanks for the reserve, Touko....   Jun 15 2013, 03:20 PM
Arceus Awakened   Thanks, Touko~ Perhaps your character could be a j...   Jun 15 2013, 03:47 PM
Touko Fukawa   QUOTE(Toogee @ Jun 15 2013, 11:34 AM) QUO...   Jun 15 2013, 04:22 PM
Gorgon   Alrighty then, hopefully I'll luck into a good...   Jun 15 2013, 04:46 PM
Arceus Awakened   Alright, I decided on a role for another character...   Jun 15 2013, 07:24 PM
Dorito Ninja   Finished my first guys profile, tell me if there...   Jun 15 2013, 07:48 PM
Toogee   QUOTE(Dorito Ninja @ Jun 15 2013, 07:48 P...   Jun 15 2013, 09:05 PM
Arceus Awakened   Super High School Level Brony. DO. IT.   Jun 16 2013, 05:15 AM
Gorgon   Dorito, it is your duty as a citizen of [insert yo...   Jun 16 2013, 07:51 AM
Arceus Awakened   QUOTE(Gorgon @ Jun 16 2013, 01:51 PM) Dor...   Jun 16 2013, 08:01 AM
Toogee   Second character is done .   Jun 16 2013, 08:46 AM
Touko Fukawa   Kiyoshi and Ren are both accepted. I'll add th...   Jun 16 2013, 10:16 AM
Yzal   Ah, if it isn't too much trouble, reserve Supe...   Jun 16 2013, 01:33 PM
Arceus Awakened   Aww, but I'm working on his backstory. ): Admi...   Jun 16 2013, 04:57 PM
Yzal   Ah, it's alright. That just struck me as a pot...   Jun 16 2013, 05:16 PM
Touko Fukawa   I'll go ahead and reserve you that character, ...   Jun 16 2013, 06:49 PM
Arceus Awakened   I finished him - secondary characteristic is a pas...   Jun 17 2013, 06:02 PM
Dorito Ninja   Here's my Second Guy Name: Shiro Kobayashi G...   Jun 17 2013, 10:49 PM
Wishful Jirachi   I love all the charries we're getting. Can...   Jun 18 2013, 04:29 AM
Gorgon   Well, here's our super high school level baker...   Jun 18 2013, 11:19 AM
Touko Fukawa   Tanoshi, Shiro, and Megumi are all accepted ~ Like...   Jun 18 2013, 11:38 AM
Arceus Awakened   Please take Chikyu and Tanoshi of the list for now...   Jun 18 2013, 11:39 AM
Touko Fukawa   Aw, I'm sorry about that, Arceus. Hope your la...   Jun 18 2013, 11:45 AM
Arceus Awakened   QUOTE(Touko Fukawa @ Jun 18 2013, 05:45 P...   Jun 19 2013, 12:21 PM
Wishful Jirachi   Name: Ruri Ushiko Gender: Female Age: 18 Super Hi...   Jun 19 2013, 10:28 AM
Touko Fukawa   Wishieee. I am in awe of your SU, as usual. I kind...   Jun 19 2013, 02:18 PM
Wishful Jirachi   Aw, lol. I'm pleased you want to give her a hu...   Jun 19 2013, 03:55 PM
Gorgon   And our male tribute for the 74th annual Hunger Ga...   Jun 19 2013, 10:03 PM
Touko Fukawa   Haha, Phil seems like an amusing character. He...   Jun 20 2013, 10:53 AM
Gorgon   I'm excited to see your Stage Actress, Touko   Jun 20 2013, 12:36 PM
Touko Fukawa   Ehhhh. I'm not too proud of this one, but oh w...   Jun 20 2013, 10:08 PM
Touko Fukawa   I'm just going to leave this here Also, since...   Jun 23 2013, 05:24 PM
Arceus Awakened   QUOTE(Touko Fukawa @ Jun 23 2013, 11:24 P...   Jun 23 2013, 05:44 PM
Dorito Ninja   Yeah sure, then I can add my Brony character after...   Jun 23 2013, 05:53 PM
Toogee   I don't know about a third one. I have no idea...   Jun 23 2013, 06:42 PM
Gorgon   Now would be a good time to tell you all I'm l...   Jun 23 2013, 08:49 PM
Arceus Awakened   Alright, I'm working on this now in preparatio...   Jun 24 2013, 05:22 PM
Wishful Jirachi   Name: Iwao Kyo Gender: Male Age: 19 Super High Sch...   Jun 26 2013, 12:43 PM
Dorito Ninja   Finished my 3rd character, come on lets get some n...   Jun 30 2013, 06:39 PM
Touko Fukawa   Sorry it took me so long to respond, everyone...   Jul 1 2013, 07:05 AM
Dorito Ninja   I actually just checked and we are currently balan...   Jul 1 2013, 07:28 AM
Gorgon   Hi everyone... Sorry bout camp and dontkillmeimtoo...   Jul 1 2013, 09:02 AM
Wishful Jirachi   Thank you, Zapi. I do agree with the decision to c...   Jul 1 2013, 08:49 PM
Dorito Ninja   Uh just so you guys know I'm gonna be in Portu...   Jul 2 2013, 01:26 PM
Touko Fukawa   QUOTE(Gorgon @ Jul 1 2013, 10:02 AM) Woul...   Jul 6 2013, 08:19 PM
Toogee   QUOTE(Touko Fukawa @ Jul 6 2013, 08:19 PM...   Jul 13 2013, 07:51 PM
Dorito Ninja   Hey guys just wanted to check, does anyone know pe...   Jul 13 2013, 03:34 PM
Zapi   I'm still here, kinda. I can probably just wri...   Jul 14 2013, 02:43 PM
Dorito Ninja   QUOTE(Zapi @ Jul 14 2013, 08:43 PM) I...   Jul 14 2013, 06:11 PM
Dorito Ninja   Hey guys good news, I messaged the one and only Qu...   Jul 18 2013, 04:43 AM
Zapi   Suddenly, I can fully access this site again!...   Jul 18 2013, 02:38 PM
Zapi   Giving this a bump. Is everyone still here?   Jul 26 2013, 07:50 PM
Quomimi   I'm still joining this! XD Being busy has ...   Jul 26 2013, 08:15 PM
Zapi   It's alright Quo, take your time! c:   Jul 26 2013, 09:44 PM
Toogee   I thought this was dead, so I joined a bunch of ot...   Jul 27 2013, 07:09 AM
Dorito Ninja   Im in this all the way, if this dont start ill be ...   Jul 27 2013, 09:46 AM
Wishful Jirachi   I'm still up for this but like 2Gamers, I...   Jul 27 2013, 12:06 PM
SilverLugia456   how did I not see this? this is one of my favorite...   Aug 30 2013, 06:42 AM
Dorito Ninja   Yes plz, SOMEONE start this thread   Sep 19 2013, 09:10 AM
Zapi   I apologize to everyone who was interested in this...   Sep 19 2013, 04:31 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.