Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sort Boxes, An easier way to re-organise boxes
Nobunaga
post Jul 9 2013, 08:23 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 124 656

Active Squad

Was just wondering if it'd be possible to add a function to sort all the pokemon within the selected boxes by their pokedex number?

So for example if you had Raichu, Articuno, Giratina and Primal Dialga in box 1, and Bulbasaur, Charizard and Uxie in box 10, the Bulbasaur and Charizard would move into Box 1, and the Giratina/Primal Dialga/etc would move out of it into the correct box.

Sorry if this is confusing, just not entirely sure how to articulate it.

It'd be helluva useful for people who want to sort their boxes this way, and it means if you need to take one out for any reason, you can just shove it back into its box when you're finished, highlight that box, and autosort it back into place.

And since it applies to selected boxes, not all of them, people can still keep boxes separate for other things (like box o' bliss, and such).
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DelusionIllusion
post Oct 16 2014, 09:27 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 225 725

My Faves

QUOTE(Nobunaga @ Jul 9 2013, 09:23 AM) *
Was just wondering if it'd be possible to add a function to sort all the pokemon within the selected boxes by their pokedex number?

So for example if you had Raichu, Articuno, Giratina and Primal Dialga in box 1, and Bulbasaur, Charizard and Uxie in box 10, the Bulbasaur and Charizard would move into Box 1, and the Giratina/Primal Dialga/etc would move out of it into the correct box.

Sorry if this is confusing, just not entirely sure how to articulate it.

It'd be helluva useful for people who want to sort their boxes this way, and it means if you need to take one out for any reason, you can just shove it back into its box when you're finished, highlight that box, and autosort it back into place.

And since it applies to selected boxes, not all of them, people can still keep boxes separate for other things (like box o' bliss, and such).

I really like this idea and would sort by dex number all the time. (I like to collect each evolution stage and some of them are out of order in their box - it drives me crazy!) I would also welcome the option to sort alphabetically, by level or even manually!
+Quote Post

Soren Pixels
post Oct 17 2014, 10:45 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 219 827

Retroactive

I'm rather surprised this hasn't already been done. Of course, it'd take some time to implement, and it'd have to account for Novelty Pokemon which don't have dex numbers, but it SEEMS like it wouldn't be too hard to code out and implement.

--------------------
GPX+ Team:

Team Exile:
Alpha and Alucio

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Jan 13 2015, 09:23 PM
Post #4

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

Gosh, I want this so bad. My OCD is killing me by not being able to organize by National Dex order.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:59 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.