Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Defenders of Three (OOC), In the word of Hoenn
ButtWombat III
post Sep 13 2011, 03:57 PM
Post #1

Back to my Good ol Name ButtWombat III
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4 779

Gym Leader Me

Made by Tyraggritaron and Fuji

Arceus decided to create a ditto that could create pokemon eggs that would turn into humans/pokemon. this was done so then pokemon could function in human life. Arceus edited the genetic code of ditto with the help of mew. The ditto was unruly and did not want to carry out its purpose. The ditto fled before Arceus could delete the ditto.

The pokemon reappeared in a cave underwater. the ditto met Kyogre and deceived it. The two tried to breed but nothing happened. The pokemon his again to be found at a volcano. The ditto met Groudon and deceived it as well. The two tried to breed but no egg occurred. The ditto hid and came to its final spot, a tower above clouds. There it met Rayquaza. It deceived and breeded with the pokemon but no egg occurred. The pokemon weak from travel and exercise decided to visit the nearest town. The town was surrounded by water. They walked on planks and logs because water blocked the paths.

Ditto started to glow so it freaked out so it swam deeper into the water. It transformed into a young women, age 25, and she floated to the top. She could not swim because she was not used to being a human. She was rescued by fishermen of the town and was brought to "shore." She was not capable of human speech and was treated as the village outcast.

9 months later she gave birth to triplets. That day storms ravaged the land including earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, and sandstorms. That day was terrible but the three pokemon/human babies were born. Arceus finally found the ditto but it was too late. She had given birth to three legendary pokemon/human babies. If Arceus destroyed the babies the world would be destroyed because the Hoenn legends would destroy the world the way it destroyed their children. so the only way to cure this is to stop the triplets from gaining control of their siblings.

15 years later, Arceus decided that bodyguards were needed and so he asked a human instead of the ditto to create more gijinkas. Dr. Fuji was asked considering his work with pokemon and humans. Dr. Fuji started to make a hybrid of human/pokemon to stop the three earth gods from destroying the human race in one foul swoop.

Dr. Fuji’s people are ones that he picked up from the streets and said that he “borrowed” the people for his experiments. You were taken to his lab and given a questionnaire. You were asked your top 3 pokemon and your most favorite of the 3. Then at the bottom of the page you checked a box either marked Kyogre, Groudon, or Rayquaza. Then you were given a hospital gown and put in a light blue tube. You were put under heavy anesthesia. You fell a sleep.

You woke up in a room that was: If you chose Kyorge 1st paragraph. If you chose Groudon 2nd paragraph. If you chose Rayquaza 3rd paragraph.
Picture

1.You woke up to the sound of water splashing against you. You look around to see you are in a room that is blue with red lines making intricate designs. You see a girl in a long blue dress and blue jeans underneath with a white and red sash and gloves to match. She has a blue and red bow in her long sea blue hair. The pale blue eyes behind the red glasses on her face stare at you with curiosity. She says, “My name is Kyro.”

2. You woke up to the movement of the earth below you. You look around to see you are in a room that is red with black lines making intricate designs. You see a boy in a dull gray body suit with red pants legs stuffed into dark red boots. He is wearing a long red cape and helmet with two dull gray spikes and red tuffs of plastic protruding from the top and a dark red tie cut to have spikes. He looks at you with piercing yellow in disgust. He say in a stuck up attitude, “The name’s Grou.”

3. You woke up to the rush of wind brushing your face which was a bit to cold for comfort. You realize you are in front of an air conditioner. You look around to see you are in a room that is green with yellow lines making intricate designs. You see a girl in a long green vest over a jade green skirt. She has a green tie on which is uncommon for a lady and long green hair with long green pins in her hair to make a ponytail. Under the vest, is a light green blouse. She looks at you with soft yellow eyes in a frightened way. She says, “Ahhh, demon ghosts from the third dimension. Get away from me!” (Her name Rayqu)

Form (click to show)

This post has been edited by Tyraggritaron: Sep 13 2011, 07:21 PM

--------------------
Scar! The Fossil Aggron (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Doctor Fuji
post Sep 13 2011, 05:27 PM
Post #2

Ralts <3 Litwick
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 360

Pokemon White

I am the original writer. Where is the credit? Co-workers need credit too.

Members (click to show)

Username: Fuji
Name: Felix Fuji
Team: Kyogre
Pokemon fused with: Shiny Ralts
Pokemon Team:
Shiny Ralts (Life) [level 10]- Growl, Confusion, Psychic, Psyshock
Litwick (Lexi) [level10]- Ember, Fire Spin, Smog, Confusion Ray
Mudkip (Bliza) [level 10]- Tackle, Water Gun, Mud Slap, Ice Ball
Bio: I am doctor Fuji's son
Personality: shy, quiet, lonely.

This post has been edited by Fuji: Sep 13 2011, 06:39 PM

--------------------
ralts.gif I claim ralts.gif

so psyched>>>>
+Quote Post

ButtWombat III
post Sep 13 2011, 07:20 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Gym Leader Me

Username: Tyraggritaron
Name: Scargron Aciguerre
Team: Grou
Pokemon fused with: (picture wanted, but description optional) Here pic
Pokemon Team: (3 at most) Pupitar, Lairon, Croconaw
Bio: Son of a millionaire put hated parent and left to go onto the streets at the age 16
Personality: Happy most of the time, but if friends are in trouble he will go berserk to help them. He is always helpful, but he is not that book smart, but very street smart. He knows how to defend for himself, and to take care of others when they are on the streets. His dad funded the Dr. Fuji project.

This post has been edited by Tyraggritaron: Sep 14 2011, 11:30 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dark Way
post Sep 14 2011, 03:16 PM
Post #4

Villain of this story.
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 396

Under the fullmoon...

Can I reseved one spot? I'm too tired to do it now and I try to do it for this week. I just have test from Monday and I need read to it.

--------------------

Name: Shiki
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My Littel Umbreon Minions (click to show)

Look what there is. (click to show)
+Quote Post

ButtWombat III
post Sep 14 2011, 09:03 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Gym Leader Me

yep sure, do what ever you want

--------------------
+Quote Post

32Melody
post Sep 14 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #6

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

Member No.: 146 115

My favs~

I will join~!

Username:32Melody
Name:Emily
Team: Rayqu FTW~!
Pokemon fused with:
Emily (click to show)

Pokemon Team: (Thanks Fuji for explaining~!)
-Pichu(F)
-Luxray(M)
-Pidgeotto(F)
-Glaceon(M)

Bio: (Optional)
Personality:
-Smart
-Tough
-Quiet

This post has been edited by 32Melody: Sep 16 2011, 07:35 PM

--------------------

^My shoppe, thanks to Draconian Emerald for userbar! We currently have 4 workers, come and take a look~!

Cassidy the Pichu. Credit's underneath~!

My PANE character, Stephanie Evans

I am... (click to show)

Stuff made for me(Credit, too!) (click to show)
+Quote Post

Doctor Fuji
post Sep 14 2011, 09:28 PM
Post #7

Ralts <3 Litwick
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 360

Pokemon White

team means... Do you protect kyogre, groudon, or rayquaza. The point of this is to stop them from destroying themselves or each other because then the earth is destroyed.

--------------------
ralts.gif I claim ralts.gif

so psyched>>>>
+Quote Post

32Melody
post Sep 14 2011, 09:39 PM
Post #8

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Group Icon

Member No.: 146 115

My favs~

Oh... okay, thanks. cat.gif [/will edit]

--------------------

^My shoppe, thanks to Draconian Emerald for userbar! We currently have 4 workers, come and take a look~!

Cassidy the Pichu. Credit's underneath~!

My PANE character, Stephanie Evans

I am... (click to show)

Stuff made for me(Credit, too!) (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dark Way
post Sep 15 2011, 04:27 PM
Post #9

Villain of this story.
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 396

Under the fullmoon...

Username: Dark Way
Name: Desire Sorrow
Team: Rayquaza
Pokemon fused with: Umbreon
Pokemon Team: Houndoom (M) “Royal”
Bio: Orphan. Desire is grow in streets and she belonged to small gang. And even it was little it have much power. In ranks Desire was second only leader was higher than Desire. That gang was her home and family so she doesn’t need parents or relatives. She was happy in streets, there was her and gang. There she feels that she was alive. Even Desirer’s gang has sometimes fights with other gangs, but often Desire’s gang win fights. So Desire isn’t any newbie fighter and especially Desire’s kicks support look out. And Desire know how protect herself.
Personality: You know that appearance can deceive, well it fits to Desire. Even she looks like angel she is bad girl. For Desire her beautiful appearance is just kind of weapon. She just uses it if she will benefit from it by herself. Desire can lies for same reason too. Desire can also throw nasty comments.
Desire always says her case directly and she doesn’t embellish it. But be careful what you say or do to Desire because she doesn’t forget and she will always bay all her debts away.
Desire is also very bossy, because her gang times she is accustomed that almost everybody obeys her.
But for now when Desire is without her gang she feels herself lonely, but she doesn’t show it. She is just meaner.
And Desire feels hate every time when she heard name Dr. Fuji. Desire hate him because is his fault that she is isolated for her family aka gang.

This post has been edited by Dark Way: Oct 6 2011, 08:36 AM

--------------------

Name: Shiki
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My Littel Umbreon Minions (click to show)

Look what there is. (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:26 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.