Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Help me make a team for a character!
Nightmon
post Feb 5 2021, 12:22 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 242 183

My little monsters

Heya, random thread here. Basically I have a character who is a Vampine wannabe, basically a "normal" human who is convinced to be a vampire. And recently I decided that I wanted to translate him to the Pokemon Universe. Obviously I think he would have a crobat, because, bat. And a Millobellus since he's really into taking care of his appereance and so obviously he would want to have a pretty pokemon in his team.

What others kind of pokemon would you add to his team? I was tempted to add all the "bat" pokemon like Scorplane, swoobat and noibat, but I feel like making a team of full on flying pokemon won't hold tight if he wanted to get a championship (I mean, Stealth Rock) so I wanted some feedback.

I'm not really good with words, so IDK what you'll need to know to guess the pokemon to add or not. So feel free to ask some question about the guy. Obviously I only want canon pokemon, even if some fanmade one would be perfect for him (like Vilucard from Pokemon Uranium)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Feb 5 2021, 04:23 PM
Post #2

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Like a vampire? Hmm. Maybe like... a Pokémon that takes energy from others?
Or like Remoraid, that's always attached to Mantyne?

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

jrtyser4
post May 1 2023, 04:37 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 264 458

Active Squad

hm oks

--------------------
Discover a world of online gaming like no other at [removed] l. This website provides an extensive variety of games, ensuring that you'll never grow bored or run out of options. The high-quality graphics and realistic animations make for a truly immersive gaming experience that keeps you hooked from start to finish. Additionally, the seamless gameplay ensures that you can enjoy countless hours of uninterrupted entertainment. So why wait any longer? Explore this exceptional gaming platform and dive into a world of captivating games right now!
+Quote Post

hadarz
post Feb 6 2024, 12:16 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 266 620

Active Squad

i'd probably pick a few "edgy" pokemon to fit your character's aesthetic: crobat, eelektross, greninja, arbok/seviper, drapion, and for a pretty pokemon, maybe froslass? zangoose, banette, bisharp/kingambit, malamar, dragalge, durant, or cofagrigus are also good options if you want to play around with type matchups.

there are some type overlaps, but when i think "vampire", i think of poison and dark types, lmao.

EDIT: this post is old, oops!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:41 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.