Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
The Legend of Trainer Mountain [[OOC/Discussion]], New/Old Roleplay from Augustus! [[SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED]]
Lester Burnham
post Jul 21 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #1

Look closer.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 72

Active Squad

The topic is officially up, let's begin!

Few of you were here for this old one but this was probably one of my favorite personal creations.

Click here for the OOC/Discussion thread.

I loved the idea but it never saw light. I'm really in the mood for a Pokemon roleplay, even though most people I RPed with back in my Moderating days are gone now. So i figured I'd revive this one and see if anyone gains interest.

Now for the fun stuff.

QUOTE(Backstory)
You couldn't believe your eyes when that special letter came in the mail. Marked with the Trainer Mountain sigil, you knew it was special. Turns out that they were having a tournament, and YOU were invited! Obviously they saw something in you as a battler. Inside the envelope was your invitation letter, which also served as your ticket to both the island where the mountain was located and the ticket to the tournament; your cabin assignment and key for the cabin; and a schedule of events for the tournament.

Quickly you packed your things and headed out to the nearest shipyard. You gathered a team of your six best Pokemon. This wasn't the Gym Leader, or even the Pokemon League challenge. This was the best. You were part of the creme de la creme of the Pokemon world. And now was your chance to prove it.

The Trainer Mountain challenge consists of an initial tournament of the 50 trainers invited. Each trainer will be in a set number of battles to determine their skill. The best ten will be given a chance to climb Trainer Mountain and battle the Lords and each other. Only one person can battle the Trainer King, who is the leader of the Lords and considered the best trainer in the world.

QUOTE(The Island)
The island itself is located between the waters of all four regions. It is generally a tropical island and is a popular vacation spot. It is a medium-sized island, with the mountain itself being on the eastern side of the island. The northern and western sides of the island are the ports, where boats from all four regions dock and let off passengers. The southern side of the island is the resort area, for vacationers. Most of these people are extremely wealthy. The trainers themselves who challenge the Trainer Mountain Challenge reside at the foot of the mountain. In this large city, there are three Pokemon Centers that are always busy, two Pokemon Marts, and five small stadiums where the pre-mountain tournament battles are held. These stadiums are capable of changing their environment within six hours, and each stadium always has a different battling environment. In the center of the city is where the trainers reside. They live in small, two-bedroom cabins that contain a kitchen, large sitting area, and a full bathroom. There are about 75 of these cabins, numbered beginning with 1000. Each trainer has received their cabin assignment and key before coming to the island.

The mountain itself is massive, standing at about 20,000 feet high. At the snowy peak resides powerful Ice Pokemon. Trainers who are lucky enough to climb the mountain will begin at the base and enter the cave there. They will climb the inside of the mountain, battling each other and the Lords of Trainer Mountain. The Lords appear in order from first to last, with the Trainer King at the top.

QUOTE(Rules)
-All forum rules apply here.
-Proper spelling/grammar is a must. I recommend a word processor before posting.
-You're only allowed one character.
-Control of other characters is not allowed. The only exception is in conversation when two characters are talking. Remember it must adhere to that character's personality. Also, you may RP a character to another location if you are headed elsewhere.
-Profiles must be adhered to. Your quiet, reserved character isn't going to be chatting everyone up.
-No Pokemon will be caught. What you have is what you have. There's no wild Pokemon on the island or mountain.
-You are not the Jesus Christ of Pokemon. You will not OHKO every opponent and you will not win every battle. Your Pokemon will also not dodge everything that comes their way. They will get hurt, and they will faint.
-Also, this is not the Anime. Pikachu will not defeat Rhydon by Thunderbolting the horn, and it will not lose to Magikarp either.
-I request that all player-player battles are done via IRC/IM/PM so as not to clutter the topic up. If this is not possible that is fine.
-Only one of you needs to post a player-player battle if it's done via IRC/IM/PM.
-All posts must be at least five sentences long and have some structure to them. The only exception to this rule is during battles where you may only be able to post a few sentences in order to wait for the other trainer.
-The Lords of Trainer Mountain, as they are known, will not be battled until later in the roleplay, after the initial tournament. Nobody will be battling them until the mountain climb begins.
-You're a good trainer. You've probably beaten at least one Pokemon League and you've taken many Gym Leader challenges. So don't stumble on the island and win everything.
-There is a three-strike policy. If you break the rules of the roleplay three times, you will be banned from the roleplay and your character will no longer be involved.

There's a lot of rules but it's for the good of the RP. I only want people that know what they're doing here.

Sign-ups are CLOSED.

The roleplay will start when I feel we have enough people. I'm not sure how many people I want to enter, but I will close sign-ups when I feel there are enough people. I'm leaning towards ten right now so that we all can climb the mountain in the end. I may allow more. Just be warned, if you're not in the ten, you're probably done when the mountain saga begins. Also, I will determine the match-ups via Random Number Generator. Losing one match does not count you out (besides, the best ten are going in, so obviously I want ten people doing this thing).

Accepted Profiles (click to show)

NPC Profiles (click to show)

Happy roleplaying!

This post has been edited by Caesar Augustus: Aug 1 2010, 12:30 PM

--------------------
[align=center]I am the earth-mother, and you are all flops.
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Shadow Dragon
post Jul 21 2010, 07:00 PM
Post #2

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Oh look who is here.
Also, you, Augustus, have the power to make me rage over a profile. Just with the team alone.

Name: Kazik Zaniewski
Hometown: Hearthrome City, Sinnoh

Appearance: ((No trainer sprite, but a picture should work fine, right?))
Kazik stands at five foot nine with a thin frame. His hair is a rather bright shade of Butterscotch Blond, while his eyes are a deep blue. Kazik’s skin is rather pale, and will start to burn if he is out in the sun for too long.

For a reason, Kazik tries to fit in with the fashion sense of the time. Now, in winter, he wears a black turtle neck sweater. Over that is a light olive green jacket, also with a turtle neck collar. The sleeves go over his hands, thus, from the wrist to the end, the sleeves are silted. It has silver buttons, along with several straps. Two go across his stomach, almost always buckled, with another two to go around the waist area, but never buckled. Thought it ends just shy of the thighs, some could see that there was once more to it, for from there are several coat tails, starting from the left, then behind and then stopping at the right of the coat. On his hands is pair of fingerless black gloves, stopping at the wrists. These allow Kazik’s long, thin fingers to be out in the air, better to play instruments, like the flute, better.

The next piece of the outfit starts with a pair of black leather-like pants. Down the side of the sides of both pant legs are a silver floral-like pattern. Like the sleeves, about halfway between the knees and ankles, there is a slight in the pant legs. Unlike the sleeves, these have zippers on them, though mostly they are just left open. Around the waist, there is a black belt with a single silver buckle. For footwear, Kazik wears a pair of black combat boots. The ties are white, going up in a criss-cross pattern.

Mostly, one can see Kazik with a deep brown messenger bag. Other than a few healing items for his Pokemon, Kazik carries only a few other items. Those items include a sketchbook, several pencils and pens, a sharpener for the pencils, some sort of paper back novel and a simple gray cloth. Among these items, tucked away carefully, it a hard, black case, one with only one thing in it – a Flute. This case is small; being it only has the Flute and a few backup pieces. The Flute itself is made of a metal, colored as dark silver.

Personality:
Kazik, in short, is a timid, shy person. He isn’t one to talk much, mostly only talking to himself or once asked something. And, given with that, Kazik is an obedient young man. It is rare to see him go against direction. But, sometimes, Kazik wishes he would have the courage to do so. Sometimes, he wouldn’t even agree with what he is told, but simply hold his tongue and go on with it.

Kazik always seems tense, even more when around many people, such as a crowd. He hates crowds, really, and enjoys solitude. This is why the only was to seem him relax is when Kazik is with himself or only a few other people. But, Kazik likes to be with himself, not in the company of others. Because of this, Kazik is mostly only a hard shell – most people don’t see what he thinks about them and all on the inside.

When attention is shifted to him, thought, Kazik will freeze up. He never liked the attention being put on him, making him stressed. And, with stress, Kazik will end up stuttering, unable to say what he’s supposed to say.

To release any stress, Kazik will either play an instrument, mostly the Flute due to lack of others, or draw. Those, other than reading, are his hobbies. What Kazik draws the most is either scenery or people. Sometimes, Kazik would use his hobby for music to earn some money, playing in the streets and such.

When in a tough situation, Kazik is prone to panicking, and, well, will. But, whatever friends he may have, Kazik will try to protect. Trust is hard to earned, but once it is earned, you can be sure that Kazik will try everything to help you. That trust is not easily shaken either.

History:
Several years before Kazik’s birth, there was two trainers – Charlotte and Rachita. The two, at first, took on the gym leader challenge of Sinnoh, separate. But, in the end, both switched over to becoming Coordinators. Both had made it into the Grand Festival. That was where the two had met, where romance had sprung. Even if neither of the two won the Grand Festival, they were happy with just finding each other.

Several years after that meeting, they had married, and had decided on staying in Hearthrome City. Two years after, their son was born. At that time, Rachita hoped that Kazik would grow up to be a Coordinator, just like his parents. That is why Rachita had brought Kazik along with him when he went to the Contest Hall, starting at the age of six.

As for school terms, Kazik was home schooled by his Mother, as well as taught how to play the Flute by her. Kazik didn’t have many friends, being taught at home and hardly ever talking with the other kids in the neighborhood. Really, he just stayed inside, doing whatever he found to do. Mostly it was reading, drawing, or practicing the Flute.

When he was nine, Kazik received a Vulpix, which was given the name Ruby. This Vulpix was an offspring of his Mother’s Ninetails, the same fox Pokemon that brought Charlotte all of her ribbons. Though, a year later, when Kazik was able to go after all the ribbons, he decided against it. Thus, Kazik stayed behind while most of the other neighborhood kids went off all across the Sinnoh region.

After two year, training with Ruby, Kazik felt that he was ready to go after his goal, one set before long ago. So, with Ruby at his side, Kazik had left to become a Coordinator. It took a little over three to even do so, and Kazik almost didn’t make it into the Grand Festival. If the last contest hadn’t been won, then, surely, Kazik wouldn’t have made it in.

He was able to make it past the Preliminary Stage, and most of the Final Stage. But, the last match was very, very close. Kazik and his opponent were neck and neck in it. At the end, only one Pokemon remained for each, both in a bad condition. The last move was Power Gem, from Kazik’s Vespiquen, and Flash Fire, from the opponent’s Arcanine. Once the smoke from the attacks cleared away, it appeared that both Pokemon had fallen. Thus, it was all up to the points. Sadly, Kazik didn’t win, but had came very close to doing so – there was only a few points in the difference of his’ and the opponent’s scores.

Returning home, Kazik tried to decide on what to do next with him life. When returning from the Festival, Kazik was already fourteen, almost fifteen. There had to be something else, something fit…And, that was where the Gym Leader Challenge came in. Kazik tried his hardest to train his team – they were fit more for contests than gyms.

For a little over a year, and now sixteen, Kazik set off to try and make his way up the ranks as a trainer. For the first few battles, it was hard, especially for the gyms. This time, it took longer for the gyms, and for his Pokemon to adjust from the beauty to brutality of battles. About three and a quarter years it took just to make it to the Elite Four. And, even then, Kazik had troubles.

In total, it took four tries to actually get to the champion. Twice he lost to Bertha, the second Elite Four member, a third lost was due to Lucian, the fourth Elite Four member, and finally the last lost was to Cynthia, the Champion. But, on the fifth try, Kazik had finally won. Ever so happy he was.

After that, for five years, Kazik had happily traveled around two other regions, Hoenn and Kanto, participating in the Contests there. Sometimes, if ever, he would battle a few gym leaders, but never went on to challenge the Elite Four. Kazik had made the Grand Festival in both regions, but had only won the Ribbon Cup in the Hoenn region – Kanto, like before, Kazik had lost in the Final Stage. Around the time he had traveled to Hoenn, another addition to the team was made – an Altaria named Rachita, after his Father, who had gotten him into contests and the like.

Coming home after all those years, Kazik was greeted by a simple manila envelope, one with a familiar mark on it. Where had he seen this before? Hastily opening it up, Kazik was both filled with surprise and pure joy. Trainer Mountain, out of all places! Kazik remember all the stories he had heard of this place, where only the best of the best where accepted to go into. And yet, here it was, right in his hands!

Almost tripping over him, Kazik hastily ran upstairs to pack. This was his time, his time to shine.

‘Trainer Mountain, here I come!’

Pokemon Team:

Ninetails, Ruby
Female, Lv. 73
Will – O –Wisp / Flamethrower / Confuse Ray / Quick Attack

Gardevoir, Cleo
Female, Lv. 71
Hypnosis / Magical Leaf / Teleport / Dream Eater

Froslass, Shiva
Female, Lv. 69
Ice Shard / Destiny Bond / Ominous Wind / Hail

Vespiquen, Elizabeth
Female, Lv. 68
Attack Order / Power Gem / Heal Order / Toxic

Milotic, Marvel
Male, Lv. 65
Rain Dance / Aqua Tail / Hydro Pump / Refresh

Altaria, Rachita
Male, Lv. 62
Perish Song / DragonBreath / Fury Attack / Sing

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Caesar Augustus   The Legend of Trainer Mountain [[OOC/Discussion]]   Jul 21 2010, 02:59 PM
Caesar Augustus   To start things off, I'll introduce my charact...   Jul 21 2010, 03:47 PM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Shadow Dragon @ Jul 21 2010, 08:00 ...   Jul 21 2010, 07:50 PM
Pumpkin King   Yeah. I'm using Vitalis again. I thought he wa...   Jul 21 2010, 11:30 PM
Caesar Augustus   Good to know you're doing this. I'm feelin...   Jul 22 2010, 07:41 AM
Tymid   This looks fantastic. Could I possibly join? N...   Jul 22 2010, 10:26 AM
Caesar Augustus   Tymid: You've got seven Pokemon but you're...   Jul 22 2010, 10:32 AM
Tymid   Whoops! I TOTALLY did that on purpose. Just......   Jul 22 2010, 10:36 AM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Tymid @ Jul 22 2010, 11:36 AM) Whoo...   Jul 22 2010, 10:47 AM
Tymid   I may change them before the RP starts, but they a...   Jul 22 2010, 11:01 AM
Mya   An absolutely amazing roleplay. Congrats. Name: K...   Jul 22 2010, 05:22 PM
Killer Knuckles Fan   ((HAIL CAESAR! THE RIGHTEOUS ONE HAS RETURNED...   Jul 23 2010, 12:24 PM
Kranic   You mind if I reserve a spot while I work on my ch...   Jul 23 2010, 02:54 PM
Killer Knuckles Fan   I have finished my editing   Jul 23 2010, 06:46 PM
Tymid   Hey, is this still alive? In any case, I wanted ...   Jul 25 2010, 02:20 PM
Mya   Yeah, are us two accepted, Ceasar? Also, I hope it...   Jul 25 2010, 09:11 PM
Killer Knuckles Fan   caesar! oh mighty caesar hear our cries! a...   Jul 25 2010, 10:21 PM
Caesar Augustus   Hello everyone, I didn't die or leave again, I...   Jul 27 2010, 08:22 AM
Killer Knuckles Fan   WOOT! Thnx Caesar!   Jul 27 2010, 09:05 AM
Stellar Rose   I'm working on my profile right now, so it sho...   Jul 27 2010, 11:55 AM
Killer Knuckles Fan   im ready to Rp. cant wait for this to start. im so...   Jul 29 2010, 12:47 AM
Rivals   Writing up my profile, reserve spot please!   Jul 29 2010, 10:14 AM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Kranic @ Jul 23 2010, 03:54 PM) You...   Jul 29 2010, 10:47 AM
Rivals   Profile! (click to showhide)Name Dexter Nickna...   Jul 29 2010, 01:39 PM
Iceshadow   I have a character ready and everything, but I hav...   Jul 29 2010, 01:47 PM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Rivals @ Jul 29 2010, 02:39 PM) Pro...   Jul 29 2010, 02:15 PM
Iceshadow   *nearly faints for not being 100% rejected* Oh go...   Jul 29 2010, 02:18 PM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Iceshadow @ Jul 29 2010, 03:18 PM) ...   Jul 29 2010, 02:37 PM
Iceshadow   Okay. It's all fixed up. I sure hope these odd...   Jul 29 2010, 02:44 PM
Rivals   Edited history. Now, we know why Gardevoir was hi...   Jul 29 2010, 02:45 PM
Iceshadow   EDIT ON PROFILE. I changed some things around on h...   Jul 29 2010, 03:12 PM
Kranic   Bleh. I'm sorry but I think I'm going to d...   Jul 29 2010, 04:16 PM
Stellar Rose   Profile (click to showhide)Name: Parabelle ...   Jul 29 2010, 05:45 PM
Killer Knuckles Fan   hey caesar may i make a minor adjustment to my pro...   Jul 30 2010, 12:13 AM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Killer Knuckles Fan @ Jul 30 2010, 01...   Jul 30 2010, 02:04 PM
Stellar Rose   I just realized that I forgot to give levels to my...   Jul 30 2010, 06:46 AM
Rivals   I'll check for you! I don't see anyth...   Jul 30 2010, 10:47 AM
Iceshadow   Blorg... I can't wait for the profiles to get ...   Jul 30 2010, 01:33 PM
Killer Knuckles Fan   i hope a single change in the line up is minor eno...   Jul 30 2010, 03:28 PM
Stellar Rose   Thank you! I will not have much time on the co...   Jul 30 2010, 04:30 PM
Rivals   Yay, I'm in!   Jul 30 2010, 07:02 PM
xLoneWolfx   Do our pokemon have to know HM moves?? Name: Jade...   Jul 31 2010, 03:26 PM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(xLoneWolfx @ Jul 31 2010, 04:26 PM)...   Aug 1 2010, 12:27 PM
Iceshadow   Caesar. I love you. You are now my bestest friend ...   Jul 31 2010, 04:13 PM
Rivals   I have posted!!   Aug 1 2010, 11:58 AM
Iceshadow   Huh-HAH! I was the FIRST to post. It makes me...   Aug 1 2010, 12:15 PM
Iceshadow   Welcome to the group, Wolf ;DDD And Caesar, Stell...   Aug 1 2010, 12:40 PM
Rivals   On it...   Aug 1 2010, 01:50 PM
Mya   Meh, this is kind of a pointless post, but since I...   Aug 1 2010, 03:41 PM
Caesar Augustus   Everybody likes blue eyes? I know I do.   Aug 1 2010, 04:12 PM
Rivals   Same. August, RP!!   Aug 1 2010, 04:31 PM
Iceshadow   Wow... Sadly enough I had forgotten the eye color ...   Aug 1 2010, 04:33 PM
Rivals   All will post in RP!   Aug 1 2010, 05:07 PM
Iceshadow   Jes. ALL SHALL POST. Like your post Mya, though I...   Aug 1 2010, 07:47 PM
Rivals   Mya, everyone feels something is wrong with there ...   Aug 1 2010, 08:12 PM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Rivals @ Aug 1 2010, 09:12 PM) Mya,...   Aug 2 2010, 08:16 AM
Mya   Awww, thanks~ I feel all cheery inside now~ (No, r...   Aug 1 2010, 08:36 PM
Killer Knuckles Fan   yeah the only ones from the old days are me and Pu...   Aug 2 2010, 08:26 AM
Rivals   Mm-hmm. And, on a lesser extent, John102   Aug 2 2010, 09:05 AM
Stellar Rose   Eep, sorry about the Gym Badge thing. It was early...   Aug 2 2010, 09:15 AM
Rivals   QUOTE(Stellar Rose @ Aug 2 2010, 10:15 AM...   Aug 2 2010, 09:28 AM
Stellar Rose   I'm just saying, because everyone was talking ...   Aug 2 2010, 09:31 AM
Shadow Dragon   Oh gwad Only about three days I was gone an the R...   Aug 2 2010, 10:39 AM
Rivals   QUOTE(Shadow Dragon @ Aug 2 2010, 11:39 A...   Aug 2 2010, 12:12 PM
Shadow Dragon   Gwah Everyone passes over the horrible RP noob the...   Aug 2 2010, 12:35 PM
Rivals   Oy?   Aug 2 2010, 12:39 PM
Killer Knuckles Fan   my post on the main thread is finished and i thoug...   Aug 3 2010, 05:34 AM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Killer Knuckles Fan @ Aug 3 2010, 06...   Aug 3 2010, 02:11 PM
Killer Knuckles Fan   QUOTE(Caesar Augustus @ Aug 3 2010, 03:11...   Aug 3 2010, 09:13 PM
Iceshadow   Kiki (me) posted again <3   Aug 3 2010, 02:33 PM
Shadow Dragon   My last two names had Shadow in it. One was the s...   Aug 4 2010, 12:21 PM
Tymid   Alright, I'm back. Sorry about the delay, folk...   Aug 4 2010, 02:53 PM
Rivals   Welcome back, Tymid.   Aug 5 2010, 09:40 AM
Killer Knuckles Fan   hey rivals there are a couple points of inconsista...   Aug 5 2010, 10:13 AM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Killer Knuckles Fan @ Aug 5 2010, 11...   Aug 5 2010, 10:21 AM
Rivals   No problem. Was half asleep. Edit: Fix'd   Aug 5 2010, 11:15 AM
Tymid   Question: Since this is my first roleplay on this ...   Aug 5 2010, 06:16 PM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Tymid @ Aug 5 2010, 07:16 PM) Quest...   Aug 6 2010, 08:14 AM
Killer Knuckles Fan   kinda waiting for you to reply caesar   Aug 6 2010, 08:43 AM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Killer Knuckles Fan @ Aug 6 2010, 09...   Aug 6 2010, 09:29 AM
Killer Knuckles Fan   ok looking forward to it   Aug 6 2010, 09:41 AM
Mya   Off-topic post is off-topic, but since there's...   Aug 6 2010, 11:25 PM
xLoneWolfx   Either Rose or Iceshadow need to post!!...   Aug 7 2010, 09:12 AM
Tymid   Hey, my character is at the lake y'all are at,...   Aug 7 2010, 02:11 PM
Rivals   So? We aren't supposed to meet yet. I think......   Aug 8 2010, 06:37 AM
Pumpkin King   QUOTE(Rivals @ Aug 8 2010, 07:37 AM) Wait...   Aug 8 2010, 08:13 AM
xLoneWolfx   QUOTE(Tymid @ Aug 7 2010, 03:11 PM) Hey, ...   Aug 8 2010, 08:02 AM
Rivals   *pouts* (wants PK to stay in)   Aug 8 2010, 08:49 AM
Tymid   Do what you can, Pumpkin King. Real life comes fir...   Aug 8 2010, 12:22 PM
Mya   Hah. But, so, no answer? Nobody knows where I coul...   Aug 8 2010, 05:34 PM
Pumpkin King   Because that is completely irrelevant to the topic...   Aug 8 2010, 07:29 PM
Caesar Augustus   QUOTE(Pumpkin King @ Aug 8 2010, 08:29 PM...   Aug 9 2010, 07:34 AM
Mya   Oh, so you accuse me of spamming even though you ...   Aug 8 2010, 08:13 PM
Tymid   I'm just ready for another post, to be honest....   Aug 8 2010, 08:18 PM
Killer Knuckles Fan   sorry for not posting the past two days. saturday ...   Aug 9 2010, 07:32 AM
Stellar Rose   I would post but I'm rather busy today. Hopef...   Aug 9 2010, 07:35 AM
Killer Knuckles Fan   i have made my post   Aug 9 2010, 08:38 AM
xLoneWolfx   Hey rose, I posted, in case you wanted to know. + ...   Aug 9 2010, 10:44 AM
Rivals   I would post, but what should I do... Dexter is bo...   Aug 9 2010, 04:36 PM

2 Pages V   1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 01:25 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.